Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 99. (Read 194427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Usually the first pool always gets the cookies - and miners never ever move away from there as long it is not DDoS'ed, Forked or the Payout crons are hanging Smiley

Except for the nicehash issues, nothing to report Smiley Payouts had obviously to be disabled at first while wallet gets updated, but nothing was confirmed yet so that shouldn't matter in this case.

hmm.. strange... well.. i have that too sometimes.. its weird

Back then we had no issues spreading miners around, they would comply. Minerpools attempted a few times to do so, but nobody moves their asses.

I'm starting to understand why so many coins are trying to get rid of the miners by going 100% PoS or SPoW like URO. Not caring by the miners probably has a role to play in that.

I really tried to use your pool. The 3 ports you gave for nicehash didn't work for me! Idk why..

Crazy no one mines this coin yet Etd had shit tons of hash.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Where the hell is all the hash coming from? such and super don't have jack for hash.

Minerpools was the First here

Heh, I was a few minutes ahead of him.. yet .. 16mh.

>> I am shutting down www.suchpool.pw/xqn for lack of hashrate. - Please withdraw your coins!

I feel bad. Any coins left on your pool by me are my way of thanking you for your efforts.
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
Usually the first pool always gets the cookies - and miners never ever move away from there as long it is not DDoS'ed, Forked or the Payout crons are hanging Smiley

Except for the nicehash issues, nothing to report Smiley Payouts had obviously to be disabled at first while wallet gets updated, but nothing was confirmed yet so that shouldn't matter in this case.

Back then we had no issues spreading miners around, they would comply. Minerpools attempted a few times to do so, but nobody moves their asses.

I'm starting to understand why so many coins are trying to get rid of the miners by going 100% PoS or SPoW like URO. Not caring by the miners probably has a role to play in that.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary
Bitfarms.io

legendary
legendary
Bitfarms.io
Where the hell is all the hash coming from? such and super don't have jack for hash.

Heh, I was a few minutes ahead of him.. yet .. 16mh.

>> I am shutting down www.suchpool.pw/xqn for lack of hashrate. - Please withdraw your coins!
legendary
They're fine for every other Algo but Scrypt at the moment Smiley
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
They'll blame the pool until they quietly fix the problem, and later pretend it never existed.  Tongue Not like I'm gonna stop using them either way.
legendary
Blaming the pool has been nicehash's M.O. for all of their problems since day one.

Strange they were quite friendly and cooperative a few months ago..  At least with me..

They will Notice when customers dont Book scrypt anymore and complain...
Activity: 363
Blaming the pool has been nicehash's M.O. for all of their problems since day one.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I tried to contact nicehash but they said its a pool issue... 

Well..  Strange that all pools seem to have that issues..
+1 even with different stratum setups, diff configurations, OS versions, and server locations?. Don't see how that can be a pool issue Wink
Activity: 448

Nope, such was first but at that time rentals were having issues with both pools, so it was a bit crazy. Everything seemed to work out afterwards.

i just rented , is it scrypt? i just got 90% rejects on your pool and was termined connection, did i rent wrong algo?

It is scrypt mate Wink

stop doing this to me "Remote pool terminated connection. Trying to reestablish soon." at least on your pool if i get in i'm not getting more than half the rejects but you keep kicking me out lol
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nope, such was first but at that time rentals were having issues with both pools, so it was a bit crazy. Everything seemed to work out afterwards.

i just rented , is it scrypt? i just got 90% rejects on your pool and was termined connection, did i rent wrong algo?

It is scrypt mate Wink
legendary
I tried to contact nicehash but they said its a pool issue... 

Well..  Strange that all pools seem to have that issues..
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Nicehash is having some serious issues on scrypt currently..  I did lots of testing with Different difficulties, Ports and even stratums and got errors all over the place. It seems the asics behind nicehash are shooting themselves in the foot when diff rises..

I cannot get it to Run reliably with a efficiency over 80% which is really Bad

mining rig rentals and betarigs works flawless though

that explains it, my connection being terminated everytime ity tries to mine or bunch of rejects, thanks

Ive been mining for a few hrs on MRR and no issues...
Nicehash is having some serious issues on scrypt currently..  I did lots of testing with Different difficulties, Ports and even stratums and got errors all over the place. It seems the asics behind nicehash are shooting themselves in the foot when diff rises..

that explains it, my connection being terminated everytime ity tries to mine or bunch of rejects, thanks
legendary

Activity: 439
mmmmmm
Good to see someone working on improving the code quality of all these shitcoin forks. I'll try to do a code review later Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: