Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 96. (Read 194427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Have been pickin up dumps on empo... Not sure if good or bad  Huh

Good. Trust your gut, my friend..
Do the opposite of all these sheep.
Hell, Etd had 60ghs+ and this coin looks a million times more solid!

I am investing at these absurd prices.
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Have been pickin up dumps on empo... Not sure if good or bad  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Coinminers pool updated the wallet to the latest version  Wink spread some hash
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Btw nice coin dev, im liking it so far. kep up the good work.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Where the hell is all the hash coming from? such and super don't have jack for hash.

Minerpools was the First here
Nope, such was first but at that time rentals were having issues with both pools, so it was a bit crazy. Everything seemed to work out afterwards.

i just rented , is it scrypt? i just got 90% rejects on your pool and was termined connection, did i rent wrong algo?

It is scrypt mate Wink

stop doing this to me "Remote pool terminated connection. Trying to reestablish soon." at least on your pool if i get in i'm not getting more than half the rejects but you keep kicking me out lol

nah man its a nicehash prob, been going on for awhile. they havent fixed it cause they are dicks but it happens to me all the time on pools i use all the time at random times. dont blame the pools. the pools we have left now are all good people that would help you resolve it if they could
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Awesome work dev! Glad to see you're active and know what your're doing.

Pool's wallet has been updated to latest version, everything's running smooth here, Happy mining!.

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
still messing with this and I have to ask, has anyone compiled the qt on linux? I'm pretty sure this is fucked.
I included a fix for the build with my latest commit.  I was able to repro it when building against Qt4 on linux, never had any issues with Qt5.  Builds fine for both now.

dont know its the damnedest thing. spent a few hours trying to get it to build and gave up and I've compiled a gazillion wallets.

For shits and giggles I downloaded shadowcoin and that built just fine.

[edit] and just built fine with qt4
legendary
Hashrates picking up again.
KMN
Activity: 210
still messing with this and I have to ask, has anyone compiled the qt on linux? I'm pretty sure this is fucked.
I included a fix for the build with my latest commit.  I was able to repro it when building against Qt4 on linux, never had any issues with Qt5.  Builds fine for both now.

v1.6.1.8-g is new qt?

or need update?

Need update... v1.6.1.9 is the new Qt.

thx dev. good luck
Activity: 270
Merit: 250

v1.6.1.8-g is new qt?

or need update?

Need update... v1.6.1.9 is the new Qt.
KMN
Activity: 210

v1.6.1.8-g is new qt?

or need update?
legendary
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I found the root cause of the wallet issue we were seeing, will have update in github and new wallet build shortly.

It was quite hair pulling to zero in on, but a relatively simple fix once I narrowed it down.  The issue was with the implementation of CDiskBlockIndex, it inherits from CBlockIndex and has its own method to get the block hash, it was always generating a PoW hash for the block and storing that on disk, so the PoS blocks wouldn't read off the disk properly and recreate the in memory block tree properly.  I updated it to check the block type and generate and write the appropriate hash.
legendary
Usually the first pool always gets the cookies - and miners never ever move away from there as long it is not DDoS'ed, Forked or the Payout crons are hanging Smiley

I got you.
Let's see how many blocks we can burn through.

Edit: I'm getting 50% rejects!
Doesn't seem to happen on minerpools, though.

Nicehash ? Yes - should be same trouble on all pools after a while.

Nope, I've been mining in minerpools and decided to give you my hash.
Have 99% efficiency ATM there.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Usually the first pool always gets the cookies - and miners never ever move away from there as long it is not DDoS'ed, Forked or the Payout crons are hanging Smiley

I got you.
Let's see how many blocks we can burn through.

Edit: I'm getting 50% rejects!
Doesn't seem to happen on minerpools, though.

Nicehash ? Yes - should be same trouble on all pools after a while.
Pages:
Jump to: