Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 98. (Read 194427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Starts staking 16hrs after you put them in your wallet. Some people should technically start staking by now.
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
pos HOW TO WORK?

good question does POS start after POW complete?
KMN
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
my wallet was running fine guys know it wont launch.It just crashes with run time error now.Im on windows 8.1

Same on linux, don't quit it, there is a StakeCheckpoint set wrong.

You'll have everything but wallet.dat and let it redownload the blockchain again
that worked.cheers mate."May the force be with you" Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
Activity: 504
my wallet was running fine guys know it wont launch.It just crashes with run time error now.Im on windows 8.1

You'll have everything but wallet.dat and let it redownload the blockchain again

You let the dev know?

Yes, I pm'd him about the issue with the linux wallet, I didn't know it affected the win wallet as well.

Yes, I am having the same issues, I am on Win 8.1.

EDIT:

Is anyone having sync issues?
legendary
Minor issues are better than a copy paste coin without any issues IMO.
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You let the dev know?

Yes, I pm'd him about the issue with the linux wallet, I didn't know it affected the win wallet as well.
legendary

You let the dev know?
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

I just setup a test win 7 box and ran the wallet, getting similar errors
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary

Did you download the updated version?
Activity: 644
legendary
No.
Seems coming from same dev of ethereumdark
Ninja,same layout.

No.

I just seen you hating on another new release..
Good luck with that mentality.
Activity: 868
No.
Seems coming from same dev of ethereumdark
Ninja,same layout.

No.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
I just pointed some hash from nicehash to my pool and i dont get so many rejected and i dont have problems on connecting to the stratum,  i pointed to the stratum for Big rigs&renters

Yea, I'm not experiencing issues on miner pools, though I had the same issue at launch when I tried to use such pool for a good 30mins.

For sure the problem was on nicehash side not on pool side  Smiley
legendary
I just pointed some hash from nicehash to my pool and i dont get so many rejected and i dont have problems on connecting to the stratum,  i pointed to the stratum for Big rigs&renters

Yea, I'm not experiencing issues on miner pools, though I had the same issue at launch when I tried to use such pool for a good 30mins.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Usually the first pool always gets the cookies - and miners never ever move away from there as long it is not DDoS'ed, Forked or the Payout crons are hanging Smiley

Except for the nicehash issues, nothing to report Smiley Payouts had obviously to be disabled at first while wallet gets updated, but nothing was confirmed yet so that shouldn't matter in this case.

hmm.. strange... well.. i have that too sometimes.. its weird

Back then we had no issues spreading miners around, they would comply. Minerpools attempted a few times to do so, but nobody moves their asses.

I'm starting to understand why so many coins are trying to get rid of the miners by going 100% PoS or SPoW like URO. Not caring by the miners probably has a role to play in that.

I really tried to use your pool. The 3 ports you gave for nicehash didn't work for me! Idk why..

Crazy no one mines this coin yet Etd had shit tons of hash.

I think it's because people are still having issues with nicehash, I'm getting pm's from people who are unable to connect to stratum
Pages:
Jump to: