Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 102. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Hope the send gets fixed soon
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Buddy just threw his hash back onto the network and found the last ten blocks.
Herp a derp.

And yet we have difficulty finding blocks because of that wave :/
legendary
Activity: 1050
Buddy just threw his hash back onto the network and found the last ten blocks.
Herp a derp.
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
tested out sending from wallet. it crashes if you try and send coin anywhere.
Yeah, I found that too and I'm already on it...  Just need a few minutes to debug here, must have introduced a bug at the last minute, will turn around a fix.

Waiting on the update, I disabled the payouts for now to avoid creating invalid tx's on the pool.

Disabled payouts here as well for the time being.
legendary
Bitfarms.io
Yeah, I found that too and I'm already on it...  Just need a few minutes to debug here, must have introduced a bug at the last minute, will turn around a fix.

Waiting on the update, I disabled the payouts for now to avoid creating invalid tx's on the pool.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
legendary
Bitfarms.io
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Activity: 588
Interesting project what other development will happen here?
legendary
Bitfarms.io
Well the guy with the huge farm seems to have found us..
Cheesy

We just went from 35ghs to 65ghs.. Guy loves to match networks hashrate and instamine till difficulty gets high, then let's us battle it out to drop the diff.

IMO, that's one of the downturn of the ASICs.. all that hash could be sitting in one single office now, no need for large gpu farms to match networks!
legendary
Cheesy

We just went from 35ghs to 65ghs.. Guy loves to match networks hashrate and instamine till difficulty gets high, then let's us battle it out to drop the diff.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
legendary
Activity: 644
oh well.shit happens.all good now.also thanks for the early pools on the ninja launch.really appretiate it.not a bad launch so far.
legendary
finally connected
Could be frontend lag. Check pool stats to see if you were mining before.

I tried it myself, for no reason Nicehash wouldn't connect at all. Seems to be working now, Betarigs aswell.
I had no issue with NH this time. It's been pain in the ass few times tho. Now it's all good

Dd you make all those small orders like a smartie pants who knows what he's doing?
I had problems for an hour and I was here refreshing the page like a beast, changing stratums, workers, order sizes.. Everything I could think of haha.

EDIT: I see you're mining now Hunter!
Miner pools been killin blocks like a psychopath.
legendary
Bitfarms.io

... Strange your nicehash ports didn't work for me, yet miner pools worked immediately.
Should re initiate your proxy faster next time, since now my rentals pointed in your direction fired up.

Both pools working for me now. Thanks guys.

We try to do that in the last resort. When we do this, it does drop TCP connections to most of the miners, sometimes triggering their failovers.
I'm dying.
finally connected

I tried it myself, for no reason Nicehash wouldn't connect at all. Seems to be working now, Betarigs aswell.
I had no issue with NH this time. It's been pain in the ass few times tho. Now it's all good
legendary
rented 5 miners but they are not connecting to your pool

What error message do you get? How much hash also?
im not getting any error.betarigs say they are all online and mining and on pool it says they are not

Did you try on port 23346? Betarigs may be looking for a specific diff.
tried all ports.I am fuking over betarigs.they have screwed me so many times Angry

We don't usually have issues with them, except at some times. Not sure why. Some users report issues with nicehash also either on SuchPool or MinerPools.

Edit: Re-initiated our proxys, it might work better for you now

... Strange your nicehash ports didn't work for me, yet miner pools worked immediately.
Should re initiate your proxy faster next time, since now my rentals pointed in your direction fired up.

Both pools working for me now. Thanks guys.
legendary
Bitfarms.io
finally connected

I'm dying.
finally connected
Pages:
Jump to: