Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 95. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Same here had my coins staking for 24hrs and no blocks
KMN
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Added some cool stuff to the wallet tonight.  I added some console commands to pull market data, presently from the EmpoEx api, and put some emoticons so you see a smile if % change is positive and a sadface if % change is negative.

I also added tabbed console pages, so you can open as many consoles as you want now.  That was something I've wanted for a long time.

sound good.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hows everyones staking going.mine was going great guns but nothing staked for 7 hours and i have stake weight of 11655 and network has 866 stake weight.i have been sitting on expected stake 4 secs for hours Huh

Mine says expected time to earn reward is one minute.

I have been waiting about two hours and still nothing.

My weight is 120, network 943, no stakes all day :/
mine was staking like crazy than nothing for the last 10 Hours yet it says my weight is 19982 and network weight is only 914 and it says 2 secs till staking for last 10 hours Huh
Activity: 616
Hows everyones staking going.mine was going great guns but nothing staked for 7 hours and i have stake weight of 11655 and network has 866 stake weight.i have been sitting on expected stake 4 secs for hours Huh

My weight is 120, network 943, no stakes all day :/
legendary
Activity: 1050
Excuse me, what time on bittrex.com

I'd say in the next few days.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Excuse me, what time on bittrex.com
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
keymaker
Added some cool stuff to the wallet tonight.  I added some console commands to pull market data, presently from the EmpoEx api, and put some emoticons so you see a smile if % change is positive and a sadface if % change is negative.

I also added tabbed console pages, so you can open as many consoles as you want now.  That was something I've wanted for a long time.

My God that is sexy!!

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

Awesome, do we need to update our wallets?

P.S. Keep kicking butt!
Activity: 270
Merit: 250

legendary
PoS blocks kicking in hard!
legendary
What's the mining costs on this?

Dude..
It's quite simple to calculate if you are willing to spend five minutes of your time.

Activity: 245
What's the mining costs on this?
legendary
Have been pickin up dumps on empo... Not sure if good or bad  Huh

Good. Trust your gut, my friend..
Do the opposite of all these sheep.
Hell, Etd had 60ghs+ and this coin looks a million times more solid!

I am investing at these absurd prices.

Yea I hear that. Gut is telling me this is a diamond in the rough.

Yea I was in on ETD and agree 100%!

We need to push C-Cex and Trex

Birdie told me they already have us in their sights.
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Have been pickin up dumps on empo... Not sure if good or bad  Huh

Good. Trust your gut, my friend..
Do the opposite of all these sheep.
Hell, Etd had 60ghs+ and this coin looks a million times more solid!

I am investing at these absurd prices.

Yea I hear that. Gut is telling me this is a diamond in the rough.

Yea I was in on ETD and agree 100%!

We need to push C-Cex and Trex
legendary
This is probably the biggest sleeper this month..
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
what should the price be (roughly) for this coin?
5-10k satoshi
Activity: 392
what should the price be (roughly) for this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: