Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 37. (Read 194427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Hey CryptShark.

There's no such thing as a stupid question  Smiley
Yes, the staking rewards dropped. The stake % is the same as before, but the maximum reward per stake is much smaller now. Was 618 before, and it is 16.18 now. For best results, you need to split your coin blocks (or more correctly, UTXOs  Roll Eyes) into much smaller sizes than before, say around 500 to 1000 XQN tops. You need to be running the latest wallet as well.

Happy Staking!
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
This could be a stupid question but whats wrong with staking? The staking reward dropped?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
could just be folks who already ROI'ed on their coins so it doesn't matter what they get for em?

I've long since given up trying to make sense of market behavior... there never seems to be any logical answers.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Who the hell is dumping these coins.Are people really this stupid. Huh
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Accumulating these cheap coins! order filled at 700 sats
Activity: 141
@myagui Thanks.

I guess it was just hung up. I restarted and its syncing now.
These high PoS coins are very entertaining and an interesting alternative to hardware/cloud mining.
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
@skeakgeekz:

Hey there, welcome to the party!
I'm afraid I don't have much to offer in ways of helping you though. The wallet has always worked just fine for me, without any setting up of configuration file or anything, just straight off connected and sync'ing properly. Have you checked your firewall settings? That's really the 1st suspect when not reaching any connections.
Activity: 141
Im new to this coin just bought some. I need some help.

I just downloaded windows wallet from the OP link and installed it. The wallet indiacates it is offline and not connecting to the network.

Is there something I should be doing?

Thanks for any help.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Is Abacus already over? http://support.dfx.io/ leads to http://freshdesk.com/login?

No, its fixed now.  When you first get the freshdesk free plan, they give you the unlimited estate plan for awhile.  That expired, but the free plan doesn't support custom domains, so I updated it to a URL redirect.  Its working again.
Great!  Wink
lmao coin is dead  Grin
lmao.i love u neebie accounts.always say the dumbest things
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
lmao coin is dead  Grin

Says the self proclaimed 'Crypto Guru' with 3 posts.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 338
price is falling and falling. but i'm sure we will see a price increase soon  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
you would have to be a complete moron if you are dumping these coins.i cant understand what people are thinking when they trade.
i'm not dumping. i'm setting low buy orders Wink
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
price is falling and falling. but i'm sure we will see a price increase soon  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
you would have to be a complete moron if you are dumping these coins.i cant understand what people are thinking when they trade.
Activity: 338
price is falling and falling. but i'm sure we will see a price increase soon  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 270
Is Abacus already over? http://support.dfx.io/ leads to http://freshdesk.com/login?

No, its fixed now.  When you first get the freshdesk free plan, they give you the unlimited estate plan for awhile.  That expired, but the free plan doesn't support custom domains, so I updated it to a URL redirect.  Its working again.
Activity: 266
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 479
i see... i saw windows wallets released. waiting for a mac client then i suppose.  more details in the OP about staking rewards would be a nice update. thanks myagui
Pages:
Jump to: