Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 36. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
v1.6.1.17 released

Windows QT 64-bit:  https://mega.co.nz/#!MIkGQapT!4shLvOPxrdOM-NuvvxFatC5IrtvXc6cg8yll2ag05n0

This update includes auto-optimizing coin "block" sizes during staking.  On the Profit Explorer tab there is a new textbox where you can enter your desired block size (e.g., how many coins in a "block" of coins).  During staking, the output will automatically be split in 2 if it is bigger than your preferred block size, and inputs will automatically be added until the preferred block size is met.  So over time it will automatically "seek" to normalize all unspent outputs to that size. Cheesy  I think this will resolve the behavior you guys were describing Wink

I've also updated the wallet with the new icon set from the graphic designer.

Perfect!  Now I'm a happy staker. 
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Neat. I like how there is some interplay with the Golden Ratio.

Click auto-optimize. Then your blocks over time will continually approach, but never necessarily equal, 618.  

This feature must be a first for PoS coins?
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Thank you for the update CedricQuotient! I'm not sure I understand exactly how the splitting/combining will work, but I guess I'll find out soon enough (running it now).  Wink
Happy Staking!
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
v1.6.1.17 released

Windows QT 64-bit:  https://mega.co.nz/#!MIkGQapT!4shLvOPxrdOM-NuvvxFatC5IrtvXc6cg8yll2ag05n0

This update includes auto-optimizing coin "block" sizes during staking.  On the Profit Explorer tab there is a new textbox where you can enter your desired block size (e.g., how many coins in a "block" of coins).  During staking, the output will automatically be split in 2 if it is bigger than your preferred block size, and inputs will automatically be added until the preferred block size is met.  So over time it will automatically "seek" to normalize all unspent outputs to that size. Cheesy  I think this will resolve the behavior you guys were describing Wink

I've also updated the wallet with the new icon set from the graphic designer.
legendary
Activity: 1049
word of warning to all, i have noticed that volume has slipped along with the price....if we want to maintain trading at bittrex, we need to at the very LEAST up the volume, even if some numbskull wants to drop the price.....buy it up or we all lose out!

This is to be expected with a high POS coin and will continue until the Dev releases features and updates the community. Once we have something that differentiates us from other cryptos we may have a chance.

For now hopefully more and more people will become interested with the new lower prices.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
word of warning to all, i have noticed that volume has slipped along with the price....if we want to maintain trading at bittrex, we need to at the very LEAST up the volume, even if some numbskull wants to drop the price.....buy it up or we all lose out!
Activity: 43
Any update from dev?

How do you split coin blocks? I'm also new to this too.
Thanks

Hi Izador.

To split coin blocks, you need to enable the coin control features (wallet > settings > options > display > display coin control features). Then select one block at a time, and send it to yourself, adding your (same) address as the 'custom change address'.

So say you start by selecting a 1000 XQN block. You then send yourself a transaction of 500 XQN, but specifying the change address as your own as well. Once you hit send, you will be splitting that 1000 XQN block into 2x 500, a primary transaction, plus change, back to your original address.

If you still have any questions on how this is achieved, let us know, or ask around at Freenode IRC #quotient, might be easier to just explain this over a chat session.

Happy Staking!

Thanks myagui! I've successfully split my coin blocks!
Activity: 338
i'm selling 30k for 1300 satoshi each, pm me if you are interested
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I would love for some one who is selling at this price to post in here and give a reason why u would be that stupid :-\I just cant understand.Are you really that desperate for money.
Activity: 59
Anyone interested in unloading some xqn without demolishing the market can contact me.

Same here. Contact "The Loaf" to sell Cheesy
Angry so mad was waiting for a drop too buy in but all tied up right now  Cry
Activity: 392
legendary
Anyone interested in unloading some xqn without demolishing the market can contact me.
Activity: 378
Sheesh, the price sure tanked. Shocked Hopefully there is a rebound soon.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Thanks

Hi Izador.

To split coin blocks, you need to enable the coin control features (wallet > settings > options > display > display coin control features). Then select one block at a time, and send it to yourself, adding your (same) address as the 'custom change address'.

So say you start by selecting a 1000 XQN block. You then send yourself a transaction of 500 XQN, but specifying the change address as your own as well. Once you hit send, you will be splitting that 1000 XQN block into 2x 500, a primary transaction, plus change, back to your original address.

If you still have any questions on how this is achieved, let us know, or ask around at Freenode IRC #quotient, might be easier to just explain this over a chat session.

Happy Staking!

Thanks so much for the explanation, I will try that
legendary
Thanks

Hi Izador.

Happy Staking!
legendary
Thanks Myagui, understood! btw whats UTXOs?

UTXO stands for "Unspent Transaction Output". Assuming you have the wallet's 'coin control' feature enabled, when you click on 'send', 'inputs', each set of coins on the list that you get is one UTXO. Most people refer to these as just their "coin blocks".  Smiley
Activity: 43
Hey CryptShark.

There's no such thing as a stupid question  Smiley
Yes, the staking rewards dropped. The stake % is the same as before, but the maximum reward per stake is much smaller now. Was 618 before, and it is 16.18 now. For best results, you need to split your coin blocks (or more correctly, UTXOs  Roll Eyes) into much smaller sizes than before, say around 500 to 1000 XQN tops. You need to be running the latest wallet as well.

Happy Staking!

Thanks
Activity: 392
Wtf is heppend with price?
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Hey CryptShark.

There's no such thing as a stupid question  Smiley
Yes, the staking rewards dropped. The stake % is the same as before, but the maximum reward per stake is much smaller now. Was 618 before, and it is 16.18 now. For best results, you need to split your coin blocks (or more correctly, UTXOs  Roll Eyes) into much smaller sizes than before, say around 500 to 1000 XQN tops. You need to be running the latest wallet as well.

Happy Staking!

Thanks Myagui, understood! btw whats UTXOs?
legendary
Seems to be some correlation between price and a devs activity.
Hopefully he has some good news for us shortly.
Pages:
Jump to: