Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 45. (Read 194427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Thanks no 7 or 8 for all those xqn Smiley

You referring to rich list?

Lol someone must be desperate dumping 100k.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Thanks no 7 or 8 for all those xqn Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
It is the Holiday's ya kno....

Is that why I'm broke and there is a tree in my living room?

haha.... Smiley

As for XQN, needs the update, but it works and still staking.
legendary

Is that why I'm broke and there is a tree in my living room?
Activity: 73
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
it's a little bit quiet the last week...  Cool
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

This is the same "fix" that has been presented over and over, and I have latest wallet with this "fix", and I still get loads of "ssl handshake" errors daily. Devs, can we possibly get a beta wallet please. I do run a 64-bit version of windows. Do I need to get the 64bit version of this fix? If so can someone supply a link plz?

@vegasguy There is no way to fix "ssl handshake" it requires a new wallet. Please be patient as it is the holidays. Also this is not the devs only project but he knows how to fix it.  Wink (what prints said lol)

Happy Holiday's to all  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
\m/
As of right now it requires OpenSSL installed in order to run.

Sapience, could we get a link to the 32 bit and 64 bit version of OpenSSL in the ANN?

Yes as that would be fine and if anyone wants it he will get it.

ok guys
here you can download the openssl and c++ redistributable to make wallet work
http://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html

donations appreciated
QN5XmYDMqJUamuk686sRWzj25xeXNK1RsW

This is the same "fix" that has been presented over and over, and I have latest wallet with this "fix", and I still get loads of "ssl handshake" errors daily. Devs, can we possibly get a beta wallet please. I do run a 64-bit version of windows. Do I need to get the 64bit version of this fix? If so can someone supply a link plz?

To be clear, installing OpenSSL was meant to fix startup errors that many were having, not the handshake errors. This has also been said over and over. The handshake errors do not affect the performance of the wallet and will be fixed upon the next wallet release (per dev). I think that the information might have gotten mixed in the thread here...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Sapience, could we get a link to the 32 bit and 64 bit version of OpenSSL in the ANN?

ok guys
here you can download the openssl and c++ redistributable to make wallet work
http://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html

donations appreciated
QN5XmYDMqJUamuk686sRWzj25xeXNK1RsW

\m/

So,

I have a friend who is having trouble getting his wallet to run after installing a myriad of updates in Win8. It seems the wallet won't start now...

He told me it's telling him:
Assertion failed!
file: src/kernel.cpp line 419

Am I right to assume that this is related to the C++ Redistributables & OpenSSL? He told me he has re-installed them, so I'm not sure what else it can be.

My friend fixed his wallet issue. He went through and re-installed everything, and it opens now. I suspected that was the issue, but I just wanted to check just in case.

Well, Happy Holidays everyone!
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Cedric said in IRC the other day that it would come with the new wallet release.

If that truly is the case, I am sure the official announcement will be made here when he is ready with the new wallet.
Cedric said in IRC the other day that it would come with the new wallet release.
legendary
Any word on the stake cap reduction coming with the wallet?

I haven't seen any announcement regarding a reduction.
Any word on the stake cap reduction coming with the wallet?
\m/
Ah, XQN... I'm looking forward to the upcoming wallet release! I've been mentioning the upcoming XAI work and informing listeners of good times to buy in (now being one of them) on CryptoRadio!

So,

I have a friend who is having trouble getting his wallet to run after installing a myriad of updates in Win8. It seems the wallet won't start now...

He told me it's telling him:
Assertion failed!
file: src/kernel.cpp line 419

Am I right to assume that this is related to the C++ Redistributables & OpenSSL? He told me he has re-installed them, so I'm not sure what else it can be.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
OpenSSL allows for a secure connection to the exchange API.  Yes, there are windows executables for both 32 and 64 bit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
guys my wallet is not even starting...keep popping a dialogue box with "QUANT CONNECTION"
please someone help me!!

Activity: 530
Merit: 500
guys my wallet is not even starting...keep popping a dialogue box with "QUANT CONNECTION"
please someone help me!!

legendary
Activity: 1316
Anyone have a link to an older version of the win64bit wallet?
I'm using 1.6.1.14-g, she's not staking.

I am staking away perfectly on 1.6.1.14-g

You probably know this but just in case, are you sure you are synced and the wallet is unlocked for staking?
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
I'm a big fan of XQN, but I seem to be having some problems with the wallet...

When I'm playing a game online, I get serious lag and rubberbanding, making most of the games I play completely unplayable (Call of Duty series, Battlefield 4, Titanfall, Path of Exile, etc.) unless I close my wallet.  I can still have half a dozen other wallets running with no impact (I spent the last two weeks trying to figure out why my games wouldn't play anymore).

Has anyone else had this problem?  Does anyone have any ideas of how I may be able to fix it?   Huh

Thanks!   Grin
This is probably because the Quant tab auto-updates every 2 minutes in the background, and it is doing drawing operations to update the graphs.  Next update there is a checkbox to turn off the auto-update just like on the profit explorer tab, and that will probably solve it for you (just uncheck it before playing your games).

That is most excellent news!  I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks for the reply and all your hard work!
Been testing it letting it run continuously the past few days and it is running smooth with no more popups and no issues.  Cheesy

You are going to make quite a few people very happy with this!
Thank you!
When can we test it out?
Pages:
Jump to: