Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 44. (Read 194427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Looks like we will see no more than 20,000 coins per day produced by pos starting in a few days with the 30x reduction to pos rewards at block 74000.
Should be interesting to see how the market reacts.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
v1.6.1.16

Small update that fixes the QWire/QDEX feed relaying.

Windows 64-bit QT 1.6.1.16:
https://mega.co.nz/#!RJF01BJK!11tXpsJgjnJALd2RWW-lzSHqw31btZzCJEl6Osy2Ylw
Thank you!!  Smiley

btw:
Any news about Abacus? Do i missed an announcement here, no or?

Greets
Activity: 270
v1.6.1.16

Small update that fixes the QWire/QDEX feed relaying.

Windows 64-bit QT 1.6.1.16:
https://mega.co.nz/#!RJF01BJK!11tXpsJgjnJALd2RWW-lzSHqw31btZzCJEl6Osy2Ylw
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
so before block 74,000 I was able to put my coins in block sizes of 14,000 without hitting the cap. So real quick math tells me my largest block size using coin control should be about 280 to avoid hitting cap. Do I have this right?

How I arrived at these numbers: Max block size before was +/- 14,000 coin block for max reward about 618. This is +/- 2%

using same math if new max reward cap is 16 and its 2% of block, then max block size should be 280. Not complaining. Just need to know how to avoid max cap. Thanks

Thanks

Vegas
Activity: 338
Activity: 392
v1.6.1.15 Release

Windows 64-bit QT Wallet:  https://mega.co.nz/#!8FtwQI6Z!6J1Vtw3wl2lXeXts1Z9vjI8T3JtXcXXMHDxzIjSDCQ4

This update includes:

- Hardfork at block 74000 (approx 4-5 days) - Max stake reward cap will change from 618 coins to 16.18 coins at that time.  Note that this does NOT change the max stake you can earn overall.  It will increase competition on the network.

- QDEX features - the network receives a feed of indexes, videos, and news headlines and displays them in the wallet on the QWire tab

- Auto-refresh checkbox for Quant tab, get rid of message boxes on exchange API errors, slow down the auto-update so it is not hitting the API's as often

- Opacity setting in the status bar

- GUI update to make more horizontal space for coming features in the wallet

There is currently an issue I'm trying to track down where two of the charts on the Quant tab are not updating properly for me.  May have another minor wallet update soon, but I wanted to cut the release and get it out there to solve the handshake errors that have been problematic for folks.

edit: Link updated, chart problem fixed.
Just a screenshot showing whats coming Wink

Made a few UI tweaks to free up horizontal space.
Activity: 269
legendary
Activity: 269
how many coins are currently in circulation ?
legendary
Mprep, you are a joke. This going to be deleted too?

Great news Cedric.
Is this update going to reduce the Stake reward Cap?
Yes, I am planning to roll that in.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Is this update going to reduce the Stake reward Cap?

The 'SSL Handshake Failed' error is caused by the Exchange APIs going up and down (these are linked to the market data feed), and the OpenSSL download posted earlier will not change anything concerning this particular error message. The next wallet update will resolve these pesky dialogs, so keep an eye out for an update from CedricQuotient.

Happy Staking!
dev how long till wallet update? i hardly get any rewards due to the error.  Undecided
I'm gonna drop it tonight.  I'm on EST, its mid-afternoon here now, and I'm working through getting caught up on things... So, drop should be out later tonight my time.  Abacus page will be up later as well.

Also just wanted to note again, if you guys have any little feature ideas etc. for XQN, please post them up in the feature request forum:  http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?board=7.0  and I will get a backlog going for Quotient and slot them in around the bigger things we have in motion.

Are there any graphic designers here who would be willing to do a set of wallet icons (for the tabs/main feature areas) for a XQN bounty?  What I want are square icons that can communicate the functions without text next to them, and that are all consistent.  Kind of like the icons at the top of this page:  http://voluntary.net/bitmarkets/  but more descriptive of the functions.
The 'SSL Handshake Failed' error is caused by the Exchange APIs going up and down (these are linked to the market data feed), and the OpenSSL download posted earlier will not change anything concerning this particular error message. The next wallet update will resolve these pesky dialogs, so keep an eye out for an update from CedricQuotient.

Happy Staking!
dev how long till wallet update? i hardly get any rewards due to the error.  Undecided
I'm gonna drop it tonight.  I'm on EST, its mid-afternoon here now, and I'm working through getting caught up on things... So, drop should be out later tonight my time.  Abacus page will be up later as well.

Also just wanted to note again, if you guys have any little feature ideas etc. for XQN, please post them up in the feature request forum:  http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?board=7.0  and I will get a backlog going for Quotient and slot them in around the bigger things we have in motion.

Are there any graphic designers here who would be willing to do a set of wallet icons (for the tabs/main feature areas) for a XQN bounty?  What I want are square icons that can communicate the functions without text next to them, and that are all consistent.  Kind of like the icons at the top of this page:  http://voluntary.net/bitmarkets/  but more descriptive of the functions.
Activity: 411
Blake has a rigs. someone will lease?
Activity: 338

Happy Staking!
dev how long till wallet update? i hardly get any rewards due to the error.  Undecided
legendary
Pretty sure it was number 7 on the richlist , cause I went up 1 spot. They are number 9 now though. I thought I would have to buy my way up positions but for someone to sell it too me was great.

Yea, that's a great buy at that price.

HunterS, it's the holidays.. What do you expect?
People want new toys.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Pretty sure it was number 7 on the richlist , cause I went up 1 spot. They are number 9 now though. I thought I would have to buy my way up positions but for someone to sell it too me was great.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
tading bots and stupid,impaitent people who have no clue have crashed price of another coin.
Pages:
Jump to: