Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 74. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
omg i just read it and i must say its beautiful. as a coin developer (xsx) and a super successful alt-trader i am proud to have picked this coin early on .  i really think this dev has a strong understanding of the current/future coin market  and also he has the necessary  technical skills required to make it happen. remember i am a small business owner as well. i really want to stand behind this project and offer my services (artistic design/ advertising network) to this team.  if you require any of my skills please feel free to ask. also i would like to suggest we use some of the h uge amt of funds that are about to be accumulated, to help my project reach its vision. ServX aims to be a fully de-centralized p2p economy based on faith in math.  all we really need is 3 btc to help us fund the orders until the coin takes off. the premise of the coin is simple "we cant force the world to adopt a digital currency (*asset according to the rmb) but we can mediate the transactions until that occurs". I now have thrown down the gauntlet and ask XQN what will u do with your success? Cash out to the bahammas or do you really want to show the world what we can do? the ball is in your court

now i am off to spread the word and use my position to bring more people in. like i  have been . not out of greed but love of  crypto aned to express my genuine enthusiasm for this project. i have already alerted a few major players and i predict a "big day" coming all i ask is please consider the  aims of  ServX and ask if you wont support us at least pick up the torch
I'll drop you a PM.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
dont let the bittrex order book fool ya someone stacked the buy side with multiple small buys in order to force a dump look closely 50 levels takre it down less than 9% its prolly a bot trying to force a dump into a huge buy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
If any of you thinking of dumping into the sell side.. PM me first.. I'll buy everything.
Great white paper, you could say it is absolutely stunning.

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
 omg i just read it and i must say its beautiful. as a coin developer (xsx) and a super successful alt-trader i am proud to have picked this coin early on .  i really think this dev has a strong understanding of the current/future coin market  and also he has the necessary  technical skills required to make it happen. remember i am a small business owner as well. i really want to stand behind this project and offer my services (artistic design/ advertising network) to this team.  if you require any of my skills please feel free to ask. also i would like to suggest we use some of the h uge amt of funds that are about to be accumulated, to help my project reach its vision. ServX aims to be a fully de-centralized p2p economy based on faith in math.  all we really need is 3 btc to help us fund the orders until the coin takes off. the premise of the coin is simple "we cant force the world to adopt a digital currency (*asset according to the rmb) but we can mediate the transactions until that occurs". I now have thrown down the gauntlet and ask XQN what will u do with your success? Cash out to the bahammas or do you really want to show the world what we can do? the ball is in your court

now i am off to spread the word and use my position to bring more people in. like i  have been . not out of greed but love of  crypto aned to express my genuine enthusiasm for this project. i have already alerted a few major players and i predict a "big day" coming all i ask is please consider the  aims of  ServX and ask if you wont support us at least pick up the torch
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
good job keeping us OFF PAGE 1 it keeps the manipulators out of the game for now
I get the following error when starting up the wallet
"unable to init ssl context"
Anyone know what that means?

it means the dev pushed the update before it was ready we are all on the previous version (for now)

Thanks Ced, the 32bit open ssl lite did the trick!

sorry my bad i thought it was the code as per earlier discussions in the thread i really love this coin as u can see by my previous posts no hate intended
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
good job keeping us OFF PAGE 1 it keeps the manipulators out of the game for now

it means the dev pushed the update before it was ready we are all on the previous version (for now)

Thanks Ced, the 32bit open ssl lite did the trick!
legendary
Activity: 1421
Looks really good! but little angry can't stake. My coin coin sleep on bittrex! Win.32 wallet please
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
keymaker
Product Roadmap paper, provides some insight into where this is heading.

Surprise.   Grin

Yes.  Yes we really are.   Kiss

Holy shit, this looks good!! 
Grin
Product Roadmap paper, provides some insight into where this is heading.

Surprise.   Grin

Yes.  Yes we really are.   Kiss

Thanks for that, have a link to the old wallet?

No that's not what it means.  The update is/was ready.  The fix for this was already posted Wink  If you get this issue, download and install the 32-bit OpenSSL redistributable from here: https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"

Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
I just bought a nice little stack for staking, feel free to go to the moon now  Smiley

awesome, now i'm printing money  Grin
Activity: 224
keymaker
I just bought a nice little stack for staking, feel free to go to the moon now  Smiley

wait two hours, we need some people to join us from financial times and wall street journal also.

Activity: 297
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Full retard mode engaging on trex?
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
actually, which is the best pool to mine?

Mining phase has ended u must buy now friend  thanks for checking in

If u want a nice scrypt coin check xsx ServX
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
My windows wallet doesn't sync. What can I do?

Wait it's now in pos so it is slower to sync I bet it's synced now
Pages:
Jump to: