Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 73. (Read 194427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
I can't find de Roaming folder. How can I resync?

window key + R then type this %appdata%\
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
I can't find de Roaming folder. How can I resync?
legendary
Product Roadmap paper, provides some insight into where this is heading.

Surprise.   Grin

Yes.  Yes we really are.   Kiss

You got the right attitude Dev, constantly on top of things.

I need to re-read the whitepaper to digest it better.

BTW: .15 coming or should I install the SSL fix?
Thank you!  You'll need to install the SSL fix if you are getting that message box...

SSL fixed thanks!

withdrew my coins from bittrex and to my surprise the wallet gives you the option to generate either a stealth address or normal one - Not mentioned anywhere on the ANN, awesome 'little' surprise, love it!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Worked nicely, I had to go to console and checkwallet-->repairwallet after redownloading blockchain, new wallet came up with error so I used the older version. Question I have two blocks at 3000 stake weght, is there any way to find out the average stake time?or what level has the average wait for stake been for you guys?
legendary
Merit: 1000
Strap in boys.
It's going to be a wild ride.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Got a very nice stake payout today!!   Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
cheers dev.My wallet is now running flawlessly and everthing works now.keep up good work Cheesy Grin Cool
Thanks for the quick responses guys, i will give it a try and get back to you
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
morning Vietnam! Cheesy
things are looking better and better Smiley))

Having an issue with the wallet, its stuck on block 2343(keeps rising by 1 block). The wallet tried to stake prematurely before the blockchain was up to date so I have transactions in my list that arent being confirmed and it seems like they are blocking my wallet from updating. Any tips on how to resolve the issue?

Try deleting everything but the wallet.dat in the quotient folder in roaming.
Close your wallet before you do this.
Then open it again afterwards.

Edit: try encrypting your wallet and locking it so you don't stake while you download the block chain.

also you can try this, backup wallet, delete wallet, delete everything in appdata, then installl latest version, leave it to sync, then copy\paste wallet.dat back to appdata folder.
Ussually this works, just first sync, then paste wallet.dat in appdata  Wink
hope it helps
cheers
legendary
Having an issue with the wallet, its stuck on block 2343(keeps rising by 1 block). The wallet tried to stake prematurely before the blockchain was up to date so I have transactions in my list that arent being confirmed and it seems like they are blocking my wallet from updating. Any tips on how to resolve the issue?

Try deleting everything but the wallet.dat in the quotient folder in roaming.
Close your wallet before you do this.
Then open it again afterwards.

Edit: try encrypting your wallet and locking it so you don't stake while you download the block chain.

If its any help:
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : block with too little proof-of-stake
ERROR: FetchInputs() : b0abc15ce6 mempool Tx prev not found 127b9765dd
stored orphan tx b0abc15ce6 (mapsz 1)
ProcessSyncCheckpoint: pending for sync-checkpoint 5239bb67598c06ba16ffbfece1131e75abc0b5a7c69e52295eb3930dbcbeab3e
received block e57f2daebfb154162623
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=a5161cee6fe5d11881e8
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
 to think if the dev used 1500% and no mention of the golden ratio i wouldnt be here  im such a snob
dont let the bittrex order book fool ya someone stacked the buy side with multiple small buys in order to force a dump look closely 50 levels takre it down less than 9% its prolly a bot trying to force a dump into a huge buy
You seen that too eh.. Funny how buy support vanished after the white paper.
\
didn't vanish... we just have manipulators in our fold .... sorry for them as this project is supported mostly by insiders ... they will have to do better

also to cedric i recieved your message and replied with more than i am sure you wanted to know

I bought up a lot of his sell walls and walled up the buy side so he couldn't reaccumulate.. He is playing with a lot less than he intended too, I can guarantee you of that.
MATE
* someone is crying

I thrive on tears.. hence the name.
WELL U MUST HAVE A 12 INCH ERECTION BY NOW LOL

congrats dev on your success just remember "FUCK THE SYSTEM"
legendary
dont let the bittrex order book fool ya someone stacked the buy side with multiple small buys in order to force a dump look closely 50 levels takre it down less than 9% its prolly a bot trying to force a dump into a huge buy
\
didn't vanish... we just have manipulators in our fold .... sorry for them as this project is supported mostly by insiders ... they will have to do better

also to cedric i recieved your message and replied with more than i am sure you wanted to know

I bought up a lot of his sell walls and walled up the buy side so he couldn't reaccumulate.. He is playing with a lot less than he intended too, I can guarantee you of that.
MATE
* someone is crying

I thrive on tears.. hence the name.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
\

MATE
* someone is crying
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
just to recap buy supposrt vanished but price jumped 12 % of current market (or 30% for the day) if u were a noob u would dump as it seems support vanished

CHECK
legendary
\

legendary
Fucker of "the system"

\

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

Surprise.   Grin

Thank you!  You'll need to install the SSL fix if you are getting that message box...
legendary
legendary

Surprise.   Grin

Pages:
Jump to: