Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 76. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Figured out how to do a video feed without needing WebKit, so we can move forward without taking that dependency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
In order to get listed on coinmarketcap.com we need a better block explorer that supports an API call that returns the total coin count for their calculations.  I don't think you necessarily need a website, but they need a place to pull the coin logo from...in any event, that will be resolved soon Wink

Cool, right on. True the block explorer needs an API for CMC. Hope there's going to be more features, products and service in the future.  Cool
In order to get listed on coinmarketcap.com we need a better block explorer that supports an API call that returns the total coin count for their calculations.  I don't think you necessarily need a website, but they need a place to pull the coin logo from...in any event, that will be resolved soon Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
I hate to add to your woes but qt5 qmake in linux no longer generates a makefile. qt4 does but not sure if thats gonna cook or not.
What's the output of your qmake?  Do you have QtWebKit installed?  You need libqt5webkit5-dev.

edit:  I am going to remove the webkit dependency in a bit though, because it causes no end of headaches trying to do a static 64-bit build on Windows  Wink

yepper that was it. Not to sound like a dick here, but you really need to document your dependency changes at the github at the very least. When I get a bad build first thing I look at is the recent commits.

1st thing you should do is read the output of qmake

yeah but it didn't throw an error

and the client is still not building on linux on either qt's. Will try again in the morning.

then perhaps do the 2nd logical thing and read the output of make?

edit: nvm. You said it wasn't generating a makefile. That would show up in the output of qmake.
So for reasons that I cannot understand or explain, apparently installing the 32-bit version of OpenSSL from this link fixes the issue on Windows 7:

https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html

It is somewhat head scratching, because the Windows QT is a statically linked 64-bit binary linked against a 64-bit build of openssl, so it shouldn't even be looking for this in the first place.

...But it fixes it.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
I hate to add to your woes but qt5 qmake in linux no longer generates a makefile. qt4 does but not sure if thats gonna cook or not.
What's the output of your qmake?  Do you have QtWebKit installed?  You need libqt5webkit5-dev.

edit:  I am going to remove the webkit dependency in a bit though, because it causes no end of headaches trying to do a static 64-bit build on Windows  Wink

yepper that was it. Not to sound like a dick here, but you really need to document your dependency changes at the github at the very least. When I get a bad build first thing I look at is the recent commits.

yeah but it didn't throw an error

and the client is still not building on linux on either qt's. Will try again in the morning.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100

edit:  I am going to remove the webkit dependency in a bit though, because it causes no end of headaches trying to do a static 64-bit build on Windows  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1050
Can I have the link to the old wallet until the new one is working?

Try this version.

https://mega.co.nz/#!VA8AQI4J!VaLnXkuTdz-3_Rasm8iqrTwYF8OkorjCGA69YMbLvjg

Hope it helps.
Can I have the link to the old wallet until the new one is working?
Hey CedricQuotient, have you sent a request to put this coin on http://coinmarketcap.com/ ? That would help give an idea of the market in a total for XQN.

Apparently we need a website to get added?
Is that true?

Not necessarily, just a ANN thread and block explorer. But a website wouldn't hurt either.
legendary
Crackpot Idealist

legendary
Hey CedricQuotient, have you sent a request to put this coin on http://coinmarketcap.com/ ? That would help give an idea of the market in a total for XQN.

Apparently we need a website to get added?
Is that true?
legendary

+1 avoid headaches at all costs.

legendary
Crackpot Idealist
Nada.

Tried on an 8.1 machine as well.
If you are on Windows 7 and you are getting the SSL context error, you can try installing OpenSSL and the VC++ 2008 redistributable from here:

https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html
Pages:
Jump to: