Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 77. (Read 194427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
EDIT: Same issue as Koontas
http://i.imgur.com/NMPxiYw.jpg

Have to click it multiple times for it to close. Then it will comeback after a few seconds/minutes

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Windows QT 1.6.1.14:

https://mega.co.nz/#!YdViyRab!tq3JOmRflxC41XGNgm-0PdgRP286WYArW2XotLh1wuk

This build has the Profit Explorer for Windows.  Enjoy.   Grin
Activity: 408
ded
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Added transaction velocity chart to the Profit Explorer:

Still waiting on Qt 5.3.2 static compile to finish to do a Windows wallet build of the above.

Quite impressive.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"

Still waiting on Qt 5.3.2 static compile to finish to do a Windows wallet build of the above.
SWEEEEEEET!!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Awesome... just, awesome!

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
i have a few things to say about this coin that i think need to be in the op

1 Completely new gui
   Xqn brings features to its gui that have never been seen before like TRANSPARENT/opaque  wallet -qt not a game changer but innovation none the less
   tabbed wallet functions
   ive never seen a console tab and i have 100's of wallets

2 quanta function
    although its not working for me nor do i understand what it is i am sure it will be useful

3 xqn is not a coin but a payment network
    I think this needs to be articulated fully and addressed in the op

so look closely this is not just a coin but a game changer and a new way to pay if this were fully explained it would change the direction of this project

also as a professional artist the use of the golden ratio is very appealing to me as it is the foundation for all things natural and beautiful. from the layout of your hand to the distribution of the milky way. all things organize at a rate of 1:1.618 this cannot be denied or overstated
Activity: 467
Hello, just bought some to play with the wallet. is there an IRC channel?

some XQN rain would be nice Smiley)
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Hello, just bought some to play with the wallet. is there an IRC channel?
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Hopefully all the weak hands are out and we can climb
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Sweet ok so as stated before once my staked coins confirmed all my coins became spendable again so it works as stated by the dev:)
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Working on the paper.  Should be ready later today or tomorrow.

Looking forward to it  Smiley
Working on the paper.  Should be ready later today or tomorrow.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
got it so  if i am clear: once i receive my "stake interest" i need to mature again before i am eligible for a new pos interest correct?

Yes, that is correct.
Say you leave your coins to age for multiple days, you will have an increased network stake compared to leaving it for 16hrs.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
got it so  if i am clear: once i receive my "stake interest" i need to mature again before i am eligible for a new pos interest correct?
what sux is i sent coins to my wallet and now im not staking because i dont have mature coins  Angry  so i guess ill need a new wallet everytime i buy coins ??

No...  the coins you just sent will need to mature 16 hours.  Receiving new coins doesn't affect your existing coin age, however.  Most likely you have staked all of your existing coin age already and need to wait for those coins to mature again as well.
Pages:
Jump to: