Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 79. (Read 194427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
yeah go read the tutorial on breaking down the blocks with change address, it is pretty straight forward

No, I know how to do it. I'm rather experienced with coin control... That's not what I'm asking.

I'm asking if I should leave the blocks as they are after they staked for the first time, or re-arrange them again.

Edit:
I guess what I'm asking is what the optimal block size is. I don't have a large amount of coins - I'm just trying to get the most 'bang' out of what I have. Like I said, it re-sized my blocks after the first stake. I don't want to lose my coin age, so I'm inclined to leave them as they are...

There's a tutorial? Is the link hidden in this thread somewhere?

Optimal would be 618 * 25.

Should be rather straightforward.

No, it is pretty straightforward... I haven't had any problems. Thanks for the answer on the optimal - that's what I was wondering. Smiley

Welcome to the community.  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
\m/
yeah go read the tutorial on breaking down the blocks with change address, it is pretty straight forward

No, I know how to do it. I'm rather experienced with coin control... That's not what I'm asking.

I'm asking if I should leave the blocks as they are after they staked for the first time, or re-arrange them again.

Edit:
I guess what I'm asking is what the optimal block size is. I don't have a large amount of coins - I'm just trying to get the most 'bang' out of what I have. Like I said, it re-sized my blocks after the first stake. I don't want to lose my coin age, so I'm inclined to leave them as they are...

No, it is pretty straightforward... I haven't had any problems. Thanks for the answer on the optimal - that's what I was wondering. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Edit:

\m/

Edit:

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
\m/
Question: So after my lil blocks staked for the first time, apparently they got re-arranged into smaller blocks. Should I leave them that way or scoop them up into a few bigger blocks again? I didn't notice until about an hr ago, and re-arranging the block would make the coin age start from the beginning again - which would kind of suck...
copper member
guys canyone confirm if the POS is 1,618% or 1.618%
1,618 %
copper member
yeah dev you should make contact with bittrex ryan has some issues i think and all coins sent there are in limbo
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
guys canyone confirm if the POS is 1,618% or 1.618%
copper member
anyone know if bittrex has updated? i sent some coins there and they havent shown up after 28 confirms and like 30 minutes
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
wait for dev or delet everything in roaming/quotient but wallet.dat ofc and dl the blockchain again.
Activity: 295
It's ok here. Do you have v1.6.1.13 ?

yes latest wallet , now showing 168 blocks remainng, (stop on 7616 block)
It's ok here. Do you have v1.6.1.13 ?
before 2 hours my wallet was fully sync and staking but now it shows out of syc , whats wrong...
Why isn't this coin listed on CMC yet ? That's the main reason for the ridiculously low actual price.

Edit: I Guess that you have to set up a website dev.
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
not that...how do i reset the view? i miss a lot of buttons and stuff....
right click at the menu bar
Activity: 467
not that...how do i reset the view? i miss a lot of buttons and stuff....
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
i think there is smth wrong with my wallet  Huh

Takes a little time to sync after the update...
Pages:
Jump to: