Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 75. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
actually, which is the best pool to mine?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
My windows wallet doesn't sync. What can I do?
legendary
Merit: 1000
Man it just won't quit xqn is the real deal folks  no fud. No bs. Just solid code new features brilliant dev and community of insiders. So it seems. Glad I am here thanks everyone

It is quite a positive thread.
We will know we have made it when the fud is upon us.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Man it just won't quit xqn is the real deal folks  no fud. No bs. Just solid code new features brilliant dev and community of insiders. So it seems. Glad I am here thanks everyone
legendary
I hate to add to your woes but qt5 qmake in linux no longer generates a makefile. qt4 does but not sure if thats gonna cook or not.
What's the output of your qmake?  Do you have QtWebKit installed?  You need libqt5webkit5-dev.

edit:  I am going to remove the webkit dependency in a bit though, because it causes no end of headaches trying to do a static 64-bit build on Windows  Wink

yepper that was it. Not to sound like a dick here, but you really need to document your dependency changes at the github at the very least. When I get a bad build first thing I look at is the recent commits.

1st thing you should do is read the output of qmake

yeah but it didn't throw an error

and the client is still not building on linux on either qt's. Will try again in the morning.

the moral of this story is do not compile software while drunk...

haha!
Well I'm glad I picked up two more btc at 2-4k.

Will keep adding buy support.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
I hate to add to your woes but qt5 qmake in linux no longer generates a makefile. qt4 does but not sure if thats gonna cook or not.
What's the output of your qmake?  Do you have QtWebKit installed?  You need libqt5webkit5-dev.

edit:  I am going to remove the webkit dependency in a bit though, because it causes no end of headaches trying to do a static 64-bit build on Windows  Wink

yepper that was it. Not to sound like a dick here, but you really need to document your dependency changes at the github at the very least. When I get a bad build first thing I look at is the recent commits.

and the client is still not building on linux on either qt's. Will try again in the morning.

now thats funny
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist

edit:  I am going to remove the webkit dependency in a bit though, because it causes no end of headaches trying to do a static 64-bit build on Windows  Wink

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
massive support incoming been spamming this out all day

also look what i just found

GPU CLOUD MINING 200 khs free plus free btc

https://hashprofit.com/en/registration/?hp=102170
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the support under 4 is pretty solid! miiiiiiizooooon  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1421
Please, windows 32 bits wallet needed! I want to stake too! lol

just send me the coins, ill stake for you  Cheesy

Lol! I already think that but how to trust!
Activity: 467

just send me the coins, ill stake for you  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1421
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
slowly creeping up and finding new floors..this is going to bust like a giant nut all over the btc world lol

yea its gonna bust like me on my wedding night leaving the hotel room a biohazard

*EDIT

just please dont sell make them buy
slowly creeping up and finding new floors..this is going to bust like a giant nut all over the btc world lol
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Something so satisfying about picking a winner idk what it is but I like this feeling haven't felt this good since btcd   Here we go!
I ALMOSTTTTTT sold a min ago (only half), to ride another wave... but i overcame the emotions and stuck with logic! this and ocupy have their stuff together
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
i have the same problem on win 8.1 i reverted to old build and problem went away

im excited about this coin.....really excited  Cool

couldn't agree more! I also have good feeling about it!
edit: looking forward to the future  Cheesy
cheers

I agree this thing hasnt even started to move and looking around this thread it seems i am in good company

Also it looks a market manipulator is trying to buy in right now @  around 1 BTC make him buy do not sell any coins
Activity: 364
im excited about this coin.....really excited  Cool

couldn't agree more! I also have good feeling about it!
edit: looking forward to the future  Cheesy
cheers
im excited about this coin.....really excited  Cool
legendary
Figured out how to do a video feed without needing WebKit, so we can move forward without taking that dependency.

It just keeps getting better.
Pages:
Jump to: