Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $XQN Quotient Financial Network | PoW Scrypt, PoS Blake-256 | UPDATE NOW - page 93. (Read 194427 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Ok, yeah, there has got to be something up with the staking here.  It's like the older stacks of coins are gaining weight yet will not stake no matter what.  I have blocks of 1500-4000 coins that are 2+ days old now and refuse to stake.  I have gotten a total of 2 stakes in the past 24 hours and they were both stacks of coins I created in the past 24 hours.  They matured and instantly staked.  Meanwhile my blocks of coins with 4000+ confirms refuse to budge.  It's like if a stack of coins doesn't quickly stake upon reaching maturity, they just sit there gaining weight and doing nothing, acting like my fucking ex-wife.

My wallet stakes every 20mins to an hour.
win7 64

Stop trolling?

Or is pow finding all the blocks?

I swear, no trolling, i'm for real.  Wish I had taken a screenshot, I just destroyed 70k of weight breaking my coins up and moving them to see if it helps.

Tried it on win 8.1 and win 7 64 and same thing on both.  All my coins were broke up into about a dozen addresses, but I noticed all the stakes I received after day 1 came from only 2 of my addresses.  My running theory right now is maybe something with whatever adjustments were done to the PoS algo, with Blake-256 and all, is causing it to not be able to stake all my coins from multiple addresses simultaneously?  Idk, i'm probably wrong and i'm grasping at straws but it's all I can come up with.
he aint trolling.I have 53k of coins and was staking fine but hvent staked now for over 30 hours now.My weight is 63811 and network is 365.I shouldnt have to move my coins to new address dev.there is obviously something wrong with wallet which you need to address quickly please

So are you using multiple addresses as well?  If so, maybe it's a clue my thinking is on the right track.  Yeah, it is painful to move all those coins and lose all that weight.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Ok, yeah, there has got to be something up with the staking here.  It's like the older stacks of coins are gaining weight yet will not stake no matter what.  I have blocks of 1500-4000 coins that are 2+ days old now and refuse to stake.  I have gotten a total of 2 stakes in the past 24 hours and they were both stacks of coins I created in the past 24 hours.  They matured and instantly staked.  Meanwhile my blocks of coins with 4000+ confirms refuse to budge.  It's like if a stack of coins doesn't quickly stake upon reaching maturity, they just sit there gaining weight and doing nothing, acting like my fucking ex-wife.

win7 64

Stop trolling?

I swear, no trolling, i'm for real.  Wish I had taken a screenshot, I just destroyed 70k of weight breaking my coins up and moving them to see if it helps.

Tried it on win 8.1 and win 7 64 and same thing on both.  All my coins were broke up into about a dozen addresses, but I noticed all the stakes I received after day 1 came from only 2 of my addresses.  My running theory right now is maybe something with whatever adjustments were done to the PoS algo, with Blake-256 and all, is causing it to not be able to stake all my coins from multiple addresses simultaneously?  Idk, i'm probably wrong and i'm grasping at straws but it's all I can come up with.
he aint trolling.I have 53k of coins and was staking fine but hvent staked now for over 30 hours now.My weight is 63811 and network is 365.I shouldnt have to move my coins to new address dev.there is obviously something wrong with wallet which you need to address quickly please

win7 64

Stop trolling?

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

win7 64

Stop trolling?

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Ok, yeah, there has got to be something up with the staking here.  It's like the older stacks of coins are gaining weight yet will not stake no matter what.  I have blocks of 1500-4000 coins that are 2+ days old now and refuse to stake.  I have gotten a total of 2 stakes in the past 24 hours and they were both stacks of coins I created in the past 24 hours.  They matured and instantly staked.  Meanwhile my blocks of coins with 4000+ confirms refuse to budge.  It's like if a stack of coins doesn't quickly stake upon reaching maturity, they just sit there gaining weight and doing nothing, acting like my fucking ex-wife.
You can try sending the coins to a new address and breaking them up,
Ok, yeah, there has got to be something up with the staking here.  It's like the older stacks of coins are gaining weight yet will not stake no matter what.  I have blocks of 1500-4000 coins that are 2+ days old now and refuse to stake.  I have gotten a total of 2 stakes in the past 24 hours and they were both stacks of coins I created in the past 24 hours.  They matured and instantly staked.  Meanwhile my blocks of coins with 4000+ confirms refuse to budge.  It's like if a stack of coins doesn't quickly stake upon reaching maturity, they just sit there gaining weight and doing nothing, acting like my fucking ex-wife.
legendary
wallet has been unlocked and online for almost two days! Haven't gotten PoS since yesterday! Is something wrong?

Did you update your wallet? There was a 2nd wallet update released.
Activity: 450
wallet has been unlocked and online for almost two days! Haven't gotten PoS since yesterday! Is something wrong?
legendary
Activity: 270
Working on Quant.  Have the combined order book, price and volume charts going... going to add the aggregated market depth chart now.  Currently it aggregates EmpoEx and Bittrex data and is updating every 2 minutes.

legendary
Seems like there might be 1.2m-1.3m coins after PoW  Cool

Looks that way.. 800~ blocks at 450coins average per block.
Activity: 245
Seems like there might be 1.2m-1.3m coins after PoW  Cool
legendary
Lol so we switch to high reward blocks and...
Bct gets ddos
Nicehash gets ddos
60ghs off public pools gets thrown at the network.. Someone really wants coins
legendary
Welcome to Fight Club.
The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.
The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club!

looks like you´re out then.

I am Fight Club.
Activity: 224
keymaker
Welcome to Fight Club.

looks like you´re out then.
legendary
Welcome to Fight Club.
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
wow 1,618 % POS rate  Grin

double your coins in a month

sound good  Grin
Activity: 224
keymaker
saw we on bittrex

looking forward to use it as payment in the cashregister we are building for coins Smiley

see signature

sorry i doint buy ico coins its ant-mining

lol, derpa derpa!!

you got an ant-miner?

expensive paperweight, no?

spent your last dollar on it, and butthurt?

sorry I doint caer bout derpa derpa, because of derpa derpa?

derpa!!

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
13 gh now cats out of the bag
 Huh Embarrassed Undecided Cry

*edit
18 gh now
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
saw we on bittrex

looking forward to use it as payment in the cashregister we are building for coins Smiley

see signature

sorry i doint buy ico coins its ant-mining
Pages:
Jump to: