Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 49. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Honesty is the foundation for human being, but you didn't .I was sad
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I am right here waiting for your update Smiley
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
@ASIC-8Tile  You once again to the people who love you sad.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
we all waiting for the update,at this moment.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
December 2, 2014 - Development Updates
"After an audit of TilePay's codebase, no back-doors were identified by Bitcoinsultants that would lead to information leakage. Proper care was taken when making use of cryptographic algorithms, which ensures a secure environment for storing and using bitcoin."

did i miss something?

this coin is certified by http://www.bitcoinsultants.ca/???

Thanks dev. you bring hope to the misery crypto land!
Activity: 84
thanks for the dev's great job! I hope this is my great fortune to join the coin as a pious bitcoiner.

go on ! please creat a miracle in bitcoin circle with your great coin
Activity: 97

1.) The testnet version will be posted Wednesday, December 3 at 10:00 am CST give or take a few hours plus or minus.
Very important to set expectations. The Wallet will be able to Send/Receive BTC and any testnet Counterparty token.

2.) We have received the okay to post the Security Review quote,

"After an audit of TilePay's codebase, no back-doors were identified by Bitcoinsultants that would lead to information leakage. Proper care was taken when making use of cryptographic algorithms, which ensures a secure environment for storing and using bitcoin."

3.) Press Releases are being prepared for mainnet.

4.) Tilecoind protocol in progress.

Please do not contact Ignite for any project updates. We respond and post updates via this forum at the moment.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Very very great! Tilecoind protocol will become the first and basic IoT protocol in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 279

1.) The testnet version will be posted Wednesday, December 3 at 10:00 am CST give or take a few hours plus or minus.
Very important to set expectations. The Wallet will be able to Send/Receive BTC and any testnet Counterparty token.

2.) We have received the okay to post the Security Review quote,

3.) Press Releases are being prepared for mainnet.

4.) Tilecoind protocol in progress.

Please do not contact Ignite for any project updates. We respond and post updates via this forum at the moment.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
legendary
tomorrow will a big day. we will witness fresh new tech. Prepared to ask more questions before celebration. Grin
Activity: 518
I would bet with all guys ----- the launch of the test wallet will be delay as ever----are you belive it?? Grin Grin Grin
\
I agree with you
Activity: 688
I would bet with all guys ----- the launch of the test wallet will be delay as ever----are you belive it?? Grin Grin Grin

maybe,but i think will no delay again.
Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
November 27, 2014 - Development Updates

1.) The testnet version will be posted Wednesday, December 3 at 10:00 am CST. Thank you for your patience.

2.) Technical Registration Process of IoT Devices specs for Sprint in progress.

3.) We are in the process of hashing (pun intended) out how side-chains will be integrated in the IoT architecture using Blockstream. They are close to home so hopefully it will be a great discussion. We are not in direct contact with them right now. More to come once we plan out the steps.

We met some very like minded and forward thinking good people today. More to come soon on the relationships.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
Good update!Thanks for your efforts!
legendary
Activity: 1148

1.) The testnet version will be posted Wednesday, December 3 at 10:00 am CST. Thank you for your patience.

3.) We are in the process of hashing (pun intended) out how side-chains will be integrated in the IoT architecture using Blockstream. They are close to home so hopefully it will be a great discussion. We are not in direct contact with them right now. More to come once we plan out the steps.

We met some very like minded and forward thinking good people today. More to come soon on the relationships.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

that's great!

thanks for the update.
Activity: 266

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Excellent progress.

How long do you plan to keep the Testnet version in testing for?

Cheers!
        But having frequent automatic payments and keeping a near zero balance minimizes them.

XTC is so undervalued and has so
Activity: 910
Decentralized Jihad
Come on, man! What about it?

Absolutely.

Please register via http://tilepay.org and click the Contact link.
Type Testnet in the subject.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

It will arrive. I do not want a fiasco like https://poloniex.com/correspondence.pdf
with any exchange.
Since this is a wallet that contains many different types of tokens. I prefer to test, test and test.
Like I said, we will have a concrete and final date tomorrow for a wallet, or I could release the testnet...

Do you want a release of the testnet version?

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

ok,always postpone,never arrive.
guys,we will surely see this ugly wallet,but the next year.

ASIC-8Tile,   can you release the test wallet to some specific community members, to prove that the wallet is truly coming.
Activity: 279

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
Two questions, kindly comment them:

1. What's the advantage to use blockchain in IoT and how?

2. When can we see the whitepaper of this project?
Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: