Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 52. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
November 25, 2014 - Development Updates

1.) To clarify any rumors.

Yes, we are working with Ignite that is a founding member of the Estonian Cryptocurrency Association.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/estonian-cryptocurrency-association-founded-promote-crypto/
http://www.ignite.ee/estonian-cryptocurrency-field/
http://www.ignite.ee/works/cryptocurrency/

We have an NDA with them for specific wallet/IoT development and other functionality.

We are going to publish a joint Press Release soon.

We are also working with other organizations to fulfill International standards in the IoT community for TileCoin IoT
asset creation and allocation of micro transactions/payments. The IEEE is trying their hardest to
standardize communication protocols between devices and we are taking steps to help establish the foundation.
IoT is the wild west like bitcoin is at the moment.

These things take more time that adjusting parameters in a clone. Wink

2.) Technical Registration Process of IoT Devices in review for Sprint.

3.) IoT pcb boards (security). We do not have a 4-6 layer pcb design at this time. Reason: Overhead/Simplicity (we are not using Zigbee at this time).
Reasons: Have to add a battery and MCU to each... No thanks.

4.) We will have a Wallet release date tomorrow.

5.) We helped stop a Google Ad Phishing scam for blockchain.info today. Smiley How come a billion dollar company like Google cannot detect this is beyond me...

Keep the faith. We are for real.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
Activity: 266
well thats just confirmed the legitimacy of this project.
    That's fascinating
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
well thats just confirmed the legitimacy of this project.
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Activity: 97
jl777 is one of the most well known and praised developers. he has written huge amounts of code for bitcoindark and the supernet. i really dont know how he is a scammer? ive been making huge profits on supernet  and have been payed all my dividends and assets. if you think its a scam, learn how to code, then read his code, realize its legit, then come back and correct yourself.

Please stop discuss supernet in this thread. Supernet is shit and scam!
jl777 is one of the most well known and praised developers. he has written huge amounts of code for bitcoindark and the supernet. i really dont know how he is a scammer? ive been making huge profits on supernet  and have been payed all my dividends and assets. if you think its a scam, learn how to code, then read his code, realize its legit, then come back and correct yourself.
Activity: 97
ive noticed Jean-Luc Picard - a developer of NXT is following the TilePay bitbucket/code repository

perhaps tilecoin/tilepay is the newest addition to NXTventure and the SUPERnet? perhaps this is the joint development/partnerships ASIC-8Tile speaks of in his last update

We all know SUPERnet is scam. Jl777 is scammer. SUPERnet is shit!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I hate waiting.

Patience is the key in cryptoworld if you want to earn some money Wink
ive noticed Jean-Luc Picard - a developer of NXT is following the TilePay bitbucket/code repository

perhaps tilecoin/tilepay is the newest addition to NXTventure and the SUPERnet? perhaps this is the joint development/partnerships ASIC-8Tile speaks of in his last update

Activity: 93
Insist on, I am willing to wait for XTC
November 23, 2014 - Development Updates

"Learning to trust is one of life's most difficult tasks."1
"1. Isaac Watts"

No offense, if you do not trust, please leave. Thank you for your understanding.

1.) Testing IoT pcb boards (security). We do not have a 4-6 layer pcb design at this time. Reason: Overhead/Simplicity (we are not using Zigbee at this time)

2.) BTC Micro transactions working on the backend.

3.) Wallet in final testing for release.

4.) Security Hardening the app.
We are in the process of hardening the DApp.

5.) Joint development (Partnerships) are in the signage phase.

6.) Code update

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Well and needed a little more time and see how anger work.
To believe that might is good partnerships, most would say that IBM interested in the project and a little hard to believe.

no one has stated that IBM is interested in the project, i just stated that IBM had plans to create a similar project using the bitcoin blockchain and IoT tech combined.

I just saw a bunch of Chinese bagholders pasting irrelevant IBM Samsung News. How pathetic are they while dev are far gone.

Well and needed a little more time and see how anger work.
To believe that might is good partnerships, most would say that IBM interested in the project and a little hard to believe.

no one has stated that IBM is interested in the project, i just stated that IBM had plans to create a similar project using the bitcoin blockchain and IoT tech combined.

I just saw a bunch of Chinese bagholders pasting irrelevant IBM Samsung News. How pathetic are they while dev are far gone.
    The good news is the send never occurred so
Smells good!
We need a forum to talk about this coin. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
thanks for the update, will keep support this.
Activity: 84
but,wo need dev give a launch date---or a time range.

we dont need so blur answer as " is to protect not only TileCoinX, but others with Counterparty tokens"-[ Embarrassed Embarrassed
"1. Isaac Watts"

No offense, if you do not trust, please leave. Thank you for your understanding.      Grin

It is so capricious! Grin Grin

we dont need so blur answer as " is to protect not only TileCoinX, but others with Counterparty tokens"-[ Embarrassed Embarrassed
"1. Isaac Watts"

No offense, if you do not trust, please leave. Thank you for your understanding.      Grin
Activity: 84

Smells good!
The Security review had no major issues reported from the whitehats.

We are hardening the Dapp against, "Cold Boot Attacks".

For those not familiar, http://www.technologyreview.com/view/530186/the-ongoing-threat-of-cold-boot-attacks/

We will not publish a report for security reasons. Have you asked your bank lately to post their security vulnerabilities?

The delayed release of the wallet is to protect not only TileCoinX, but others with Counterparty tokens that might want to use the Dapp.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Agree!we need a strong and secure wallet!
Smells good!
November 23, 2014 - Development Updates

"1. Isaac Watts"

No offense, if you do not trust, please leave. Thank you for your understanding.

1.) Testing IoT pcb boards (security). We do not have a 4-6 layer pcb design at this time. Reason: Overhead/Simplicity (we are not using Zigbee at this time)

2.) BTC Micro transactions working on the backend.

3.) Wallet in final testing for release.

4.) Security Hardening the app.
We are in the process of hardening the DApp.

5.) Joint development (Partnerships) are in the signage phase.

6.) Code update

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Thanks for your updates,I will always support and stay with you! Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: