Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 50. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
damn 35btc sell, someone wants out

guess guess keep guessing
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Dev,you are too late. Sad

Patience will pay off. It is not him that is too late, but you are too calculating.

Honesty is also very important, isn't it?
     Yes  Grin
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!

Patience will pay off. It is not him that is too late, but you are too calculating.

Honesty is also very important, isn't it?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Smells good!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Specially for sylwt:

We have two meetings this Thursday that might help with more funding. VC and Angels.

Activity: 294
damn 35btc sell, someone wants out

Activity: 140
Activity: 238
To da moon?too close.
moon is smaller than earth dude.hold ur money tight .do not be fooled
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
we'll hit the Bittrex these days - the price will jump to 3-4 ksat easily
Activity: 140
To da moon?too close.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
@All, watch your mouth, this thread is where we should talk about technology, not a place you call somebody's names.
Smells good!
has anyone actually got to test the tilecoin wallet on testnet successfully? dev seems to have went quiet again?

hmm not looking too good. trying to sell but doesent seem to be much buy support at the moment

Shit fudder!!! Welcome back! Grin Do you remember me?  .....
Agree,he will give us more fun.........We let him get out, but he always rolled in!haha Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
has anyone actually got to test the tilecoin wallet on testnet successfully? dev seems to have went quiet again?

hmm not looking too good. trying to sell but doesent seem to be much buy support at the moment

Shit fudder!!! Welcome back! Grin Do you remember me?  .....
Activity: 294

Activity: 269
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Great project! I will buy more XTC.
Activity: 518
More good news today! Grin Grin
so what?everybody can hire this company and everybody can pay it .and everybody can launch the coin .so what is the value of the currency you guys craze for?
多少有点道理
Activity: 910
Decentralized Jihad
I've just sent a message to ASIC-8Tile about testnet version of a wallet. I will report about it as soon as I get the wallet. Stay tuned.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
We have two meetings this Thursday that might help with more funding. VC and Angels.

As you all know, we are on a shoe string budget that will provide many features that 90% of wallets do not have at this time, cross-tokens. Wink

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

hmm i get the feeling you are going to ask for more ICO payments to be released from bter before wallet release. not a good sign.

nice guessing. but do some research about dev and the partner and use your brain to think if the whole package of ICO is enough for this project.

Yes. The whole package of ICO is far away for this big long-term project. Maybe asic-8tile is a boss as xnova. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: