Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 48. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
Very good news!I will test it after my teaching work today. Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Help

Code:
C:\Users\X\Desktop>java -Dspring.profiles.active=testnet -jar tilepay-0.0.1.jar

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/tilepay/w
eb/Application : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at org.springframework.boot.loader.LaunchedURLClassLoader.doLoadClass(La
unchedURLClassLoader.java:161)
        at org.springframework.boot.loader.LaunchedURLClassLoader.loadClass(Laun
chedURLClassLoader.java:134)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at org.springframework.boot.loader.MainMethodRunner.run(MainMethodRunner
.java:46)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[/s]

EDIT: i had to update java .
Activity: 144
ActionCrypto.com- Bitcoin Binary Options
December 4, 2014 - Development Updates

1.) The testnet version is ready. Windows/Linux and MAC

Here is the link to the file.
https://mega.co.nz/#!No1XwBgK!bKT1i3CJETUVKcTazjIepY8EZjuY5W1cUvLjF_0Fqeg

Please use http://onlinemd5.com/ to verify the MD5 and sha1.
MD5
f5cd36365691cc3fac55073a545b0725
sha1
a02c0ef817a6fd660a787dead0688858702211e3

Please download the application from the original post and not from a quote. We are not responsible if someone downloads from another quote via this forum or any other versions out there that might be posted or shared elsewhere.

1.1) Create an account via https://testnet.counterwallet.io
1.2) Open and run .jar file
1.3) Request testnet bitcoins and send to https://testnet.counterwallet.io address
1.4) Burn BTC for XCP and then "Create Asset (Token)
1.5) Send tokens to new Tilepay local wallet

2.) This is a reminder, when testing and implementation of software that deals with over 5000+ tokens that affect monetary value, due diligence/token holders must be the # 1 priority.

3.) Tilecoind protocol in progress.

4.) Demurrage fees will be applied to Tilecoin and other transactions that will reduce the total number of tokens. So, for example, right now there are 100,000,000, depending on what type of transaction is initiated via TilePay, a "burned" # of Tilecoin will be removed from the total number of Tilecoin available. This is not in this testnet version.

I am going to a funeral now and will be back later.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

hats off for you sir, noticed this one keep on working and delivering his promises unlike other dev that keep on "spewing" promises
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
December 4, 2014 - Development Updates

1.) The testnet version is ready. Windows/Linux and MAC

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_11-b12)

Here is the link to the file.
https://mega.co.nz/#!No1XwBgK!bKT1i3CJETUVKcTazjIepY8EZjuY5W1cUvLjF_0Fqeg

Please use http://onlinemd5.com/ to verify the MD5 and sha1.
MD5
f5cd36365691cc3fac55073a545b0725
sha1
a02c0ef817a6fd660a787dead0688858702211e3

Please download the application from the original post and not from a quote. We are not responsible if someone downloads from another quote via this forum or any other versions out there that might be posted or shared elsewhere.

1.1) Create an account via https://testnet.counterwallet.io
1.2) Open and run .jar file
1.3) Request testnet bitcoins and send to https://testnet.counterwallet.io address
1.4) Burn BTC for XCP and then "Create Asset (Token)
1.5) Send tokens to new Tilepay local wallet

2.) This is a reminder, when testing and implementation of software that deals with over 5000+ tokens that affect monetary value, due diligence/token holders must be the # 1 priority.

4.) Demurrage fees will be applied to Tilecoin and other transactions that will reduce the total number of tokens. So, for example, right now there are 100,000,000, depending on what type of transaction is initiated via TilePay, a "burned" # of Tilecoin will be removed from the total number of Tilecoin available. This is not in this testnet version.

I am going to a funeral now and will be back later.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
@Nostalgia
You should also consider another dev's message sent on November 26 where he said it was possible to release a testnet version.

It seems to me like ASIC-8Tile is trying dump the coins that he bought in IPO while we are waiting for a wallet.

You mean this one? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9425386

I don't want to assume today's events were used for manipulation purposes, but it sure seemed that way. I am not the only one who thinks this.

Today was disappointing.
I meant this message: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9658462

ASIC-8Tile: Do you want a release of the testnet version?
ownerbest: can you release the test wallet to some specific community members, to prove that the wallet is truly coming.
ASIC-8Tile: Absolutely. Please register via http://tilepay.org and click the Contact link. Type Testnet in the subject.

Later:
-Greed-: I've just sent a message to ASIC-8Tile about testnet version of a wallet. I will report about it as soon as I get the wallet. Stay tuned. (I haven't got any wallet.)
Activity: 266
He asked the owner suffered the groundless talk maybe he likes to let others have felt
@Nostalgia
You should also consider another dev's message sent on November 26 where he said it was possible to release a testnet version.

It seems to me like ASIC-8Tile is trying dump the coins that he bought in IPO while we are waiting for a wallet. BTW, I've already dumped all my coins with some profit.

You are lying again. It doesn't really matter how stable wallet is because it's just a testnet version.

The  of his teacher is supposed to be very sad
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
awesome project! I will be watching.
Activity: 910
Decentralized Jihad
@Nostalgia

It seems to me like ASIC-8Tile is trying dump the coins that he bought in IPO while we are waiting for a wallet. BTW, I've already dumped all my coins with some profit.

You are lying again. It doesn't really matter how stable wallet is because it's just a testnet version.
Activity: 125
Honesty is the foundation for human being, but you didn't .I was sad

Quite opposite, it is because of honesty of developer team, they post everything to community, obviously you have no knowledge and experience of programming and don't know how hard to deliver a great software!!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

somebody want his partners to get more cheap coins.obviously,seem no a scam,but a manipulation fo the price.

Buy or sell is decided by yourself. Don't complain on others.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 3, 2014 - Development Updates

1.) The testnet version still in heavy testing.
Right now the Simplified Payment Verification (SPV) for BTC transactions works flawlessly.
We are testing the Counterparty Send/Receive.
More updates soon. New code, new bugs to fix.

From now on, we will be switching gears and publishing builds more often after the testnet.
This way bugs will be found more easily from the community.

what does "switching gear" mean? No testnet version and publish the mainnet version directly for community to test,or will publish more builds after publishing the wallet on testnet ?   Sorry if it is a stupid question - Not a native English speaker.

Right now the Simplified Payment Verification (SPV) for BTC transactions works flawlessly.

From now on, we will be switching gears and publishing builds more often after the testnet.
A Bug Bounty program will be posted in the near future.

4.) Demurrage fees will be applied to Tilecoin and other transactions that will reduce the total number of tokens. So, for example, right now there are 100,000,000, depending on what type of transaction is initiated via TilePay, a "burned" # of Tilecoin will be removed from the total number of Tilecoin available.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
       The new application is called ?
Activity: 688
Merit: 500

somebody want his partners to get more cheap coins.obviously,seem no a scam,but a manipulation fo the price.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
are you feel funny to cheat all your supporters ?   PS:not to believe the QQ group of 314611592, there's a bullshit group for helping the dev deceiveing people
Activity: 279

A Bug Bounty program will be posted in the near future.

4.) Demurrage fees will be applied to Tilecoin and other transactions that will reduce the total number of tokens. So, for example, right now there are 100,000,000, depending on what type of transaction is initiated via TilePay, a "burned" # of Tilecoin will be removed from the total number of Tilecoin available.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
@All, be patient or sell out all of your coins, don't complaint here, it will help nothing!!!
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
I am so disappointed,no reason?no explain?oh,oh,nothing,lol...............................
Activity: 322
So, there is no wallet at all? Dose the dev know how long a few hours means?
Beside, I request to verify the testnet as you said through mail, no reply until now.
Sell your stakes now, no illusions, please.
Pages:
Jump to: