Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 51. (Read 286457 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
We have two meetings this Thursday that might help with more funding. VC and Angels.

As you all know, we are on a shoe string budget that will provide many features that 90% of wallets do not have at this time, cross-tokens. Wink

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

hmm i get the feeling you are going to ask for more ICO payments to be released from bter before wallet release. not a good sign.

nice guessing. but do some research about dev and the partner and use your brain to think if the whole package of ICO is enough for this project.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
We have two meetings this Thursday that might help with more funding. VC and Angels.

As you all know, we are on a shoe string budget that will provide many features that 90% of wallets do not have at this time, cross-tokens. Wink

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

hmm i get the feeling you are going to ask for more ICO payments to be released from bter before wallet release. not a good sign.
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
More good news today! Grin Grin
so what?everybody can hire this company and everybody can pay it .and everybody can launch the coin .so what is the value of the currency you guys craze for?
We really don't know your purpose.If you don't believe,Please get out here! Angry Angry
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Nice to have some good news, been playing with the idea of buying more of this coin...........

Just need to see a bit more first Smiley

Yes
Activity: 97
so what?everybody can hire this company and everybody can pay it .and everybody can launch the coin .so what is the value of the currency you guys craze for?

Grin Grin Grin   I will buy more!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 72
just hope tomorrows news on the release date isnt too far away, it might cause panic dumps
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
Activity: 266
to those seeking info about ignite  https://www.ignite.ee/works/cryptocurrency/

Cryptocurrency software development
Ignite is one of the few companies in Estonia qualified in researching and working with technologies related to decentralized payments and investment platforms. At the heart of it all are digital currencies that depend on cryptography – cryptocurrencies. Such landscape with different cryptocurrencies and enabling platforms create cryptocurrency ecosystem.Most dominant, most famous, and the first fully implemented cryptocurrency is bitcoin, first digital money. The security and integrity of cryptocurrencies is achieved through community of distrustful parties that help to validate the transactions being sent to ledgers. Bitcoin transactions are recorded in a public ledger called the block chain.Cryptocurrency software developmentDistributed ledgers are an important part of cryptocurrency ecosystem, ledgers hold the accounting of timestamped transactions.Cryptocurrency ecosystem is largely built upon open source code. New features are awaiting to be created with exciting new protocols on top of the existing ones. What makes the technologies so interesting is the decentralized way or peer-to-peer transactions of exchanging information as opposed to centralized way such as PayPal or traditional banks for an example.At this time there are hundreds of cryptocurrencies available for trade in online markets and the number is growing rapidly.
We created new cryptocurrency coin
Our software development team created a new cryptocurrency coin, a crypto-token, which enables access to decentralized bill payment/investment application. For creating the new coin, existing bitcoin technologies were used. We took advantage of SHA-256 and RIPEMD-160 cryptographic hashing, Elliptic Curve DSA on the curve secp256k1 to perform multi-signature transactions and technologies related to block chain public ledger.

Wallet to enable transactions
P2P or peer-to-peer client software is integrated with Wallet functionality, it enables users to send and receive crypto-tokens electronically. Sending and receiving of the payments takes advantage of the bitcoin block chain infrastructure.

The Wallet in the client application stores the amount of the crypto-tokens and allows access to receive or spend those crypto-tokens. It can be also seen as a platform for enabling additional services to be built in the future (gateways to banks for an example).The Wallet created by Ignite team empowers individuals as well as companies to send and receive different types of cryptocurrencies all over the world in a matter of minutes.

Cryptocurrency wallet
Smart contracts and investment possibilities
Smart contracts is another functionality that our project is integrating into the payment systems. Idea behind smart contracts is to enable programmable transactions so that no human interaction is needed. It gives a whole new perspective to investment opportunities and to creating new financial instruments in a larger scale.

It is exciting to be part of developing future technologies and this is what bitcoin related ecosystem is, without a doubt.
      Excited Thank you.
legendary
to those seeking info about ignite  https://www.ignite.ee/works/cryptocurrency/

Cryptocurrency software development
Ignite is one of the few companies in Estonia qualified in researching and working with technologies related to decentralized payments and investment platforms. At the heart of it all are digital currencies that depend on cryptography – cryptocurrencies. Such landscape with different cryptocurrencies and enabling platforms create cryptocurrency ecosystem.Most dominant, most famous, and the first fully implemented cryptocurrency is bitcoin, first digital money. The security and integrity of cryptocurrencies is achieved through community of distrustful parties that help to validate the transactions being sent to ledgers. Bitcoin transactions are recorded in a public ledger called the block chain.Cryptocurrency software developmentDistributed ledgers are an important part of cryptocurrency ecosystem, ledgers hold the accounting of timestamped transactions.Cryptocurrency ecosystem is largely built upon open source code. New features are awaiting to be created with exciting new protocols on top of the existing ones. What makes the technologies so interesting is the decentralized way or peer-to-peer transactions of exchanging information as opposed to centralized way such as PayPal or traditional banks for an example.At this time there are hundreds of cryptocurrencies available for trade in online markets and the number is growing rapidly.
We created new cryptocurrency coin
Our software development team created a new cryptocurrency coin, a crypto-token, which enables access to decentralized bill payment/investment application. For creating the new coin, existing bitcoin technologies were used. We took advantage of SHA-256 and RIPEMD-160 cryptographic hashing, Elliptic Curve DSA on the curve secp256k1 to perform multi-signature transactions and technologies related to block chain public ledger.

Wallet to enable transactions
P2P or peer-to-peer client software is integrated with Wallet functionality, it enables users to send and receive crypto-tokens electronically. Sending and receiving of the payments takes advantage of the bitcoin block chain infrastructure.

The Wallet in the client application stores the amount of the crypto-tokens and allows access to receive or spend those crypto-tokens. It can be also seen as a platform for enabling additional services to be built in the future (gateways to banks for an example).The Wallet created by Ignite team empowers individuals as well as companies to send and receive different types of cryptocurrencies all over the world in a matter of minutes.

Cryptocurrency wallet
Smart contracts and investment possibilities
Smart contracts is another functionality that our project is integrating into the payment systems. Idea behind smart contracts is to enable programmable transactions so that no human interaction is needed. It gives a whole new perspective to investment opportunities and to creating new financial instruments in a larger scale.

It is exciting to be part of developing future technologies and this is what bitcoin related ecosystem is, without a doubt.
legendary

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Thanks Dev,

I did a lot of research about Ignite, they are far more qualified to do this project and I found they are preparing this coin long time ago. we can get a lot of hints from their website, twitter and fb. I do believe you guys will bring game changing products to bitcoin world.

Thanks to you all.

Activity: 279

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
Very good Nostalgia. You have researched the technological history.

Estonia is the first country to use X.509 (centralized security certificates) for their passports, licenses and voting rights.

I respect and admire every person on this small project. They are true and tell me what the time of day is.

These are the best developers I have ever worked with. I swear on my fathers grave, and in our country that is more than a religious statement, this is honor and commitment.

We are creating a technologically agnostic platform for IoT that will enable micro transactions/payments. This is way beyond what a ISO/MSP or MNO can do.

We have our heads down and are focused to deliver great features. Kind of like the MySQL guys at the time

Regards,
ASIC

Surprisingly, Estonia is actually very advanced in the technology sector, even though it is a small independent country, and ironically, I was watching a news program on this yesterday.

Date: 25/11/2014
http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2014/s4136006.htm

Community! Please do your research and you will find out why Tilecoin is bigger than you think!

First released in August 2003, Skype was created by Dane Janus Friis and Swede Niklas Zennström in cooperation with Estonians Ahti Heinla, Priit Kasesalu, and Jaan Tallinn, who developed the backend which was also used in music-sharing application Kazaa. - Wikipedia: Skype

Smiley
Sprint (Company) is not involved at this time. "Sprint" for us is a development term that identifies what tasks have to be completed on a specific date. This is called Agile Software development.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

2.) Technical Registration Process of IoT Devices in review for Sprint.

Any confirmation here?

Is this related to the US based telecom company sprint.com?

Maybe it means in review to work with the Sprint service... please confirm my speculation. I am very confused. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
It will arrive. I do not want a fiasco like https://poloniex.com/correspondence.pdf
with any exchange.
Since this is a wallet that contains many different types of tokens. I prefer to test, test and test.
Like I said, we will have a concrete and final date tomorrow for a wallet, or I could release the testnet...

Do you want a release of the testnet version?

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

ok,always postpone,never arrive.
guys,we will surely see this ugly wallet,but the next year.

I prefer a well working wallet, don't rush it, lessons drawn from syscoin' launch failure
Absolutely.

Please register via http://tilepay.org and click the Contact link.
Type Testnet in the subject.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

It will arrive. I do not want a fiasco like https://poloniex.com/correspondence.pdf
with any exchange.
Since this is a wallet that contains many different types of tokens. I prefer to test, test and test.
Like I said, we will have a concrete and final date tomorrow for a wallet, or I could release the testnet...

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

ASIC-8Tile,   can you release the test wallet to some specific community members, to prove that the wallet is truly coming.
Activity: 322
with any exchange.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

ASIC-8Tile,   can you release the test wallet to some specific community members, to prove that the wallet is truly coming.
with any exchange.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Activity: 688
Merit: 500
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 25, 2014 - Development Updates

1.) To clarify any rumors.

Yes, we are working with Ignite that is a founding member of the Estonian Cryptocurrency Association.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/estonian-cryptocurrency-association-founded-promote-crypto/
http://www.ignite.ee/estonian-cryptocurrency-field/
http://www.ignite.ee/works/cryptocurrency/

We have an NDA with them for specific wallet/IoT development and other functionality.

We are going to publish a joint Press Release soon.

We are also working with other organizations to fulfill International standards in the IoT community for TileCoin IoT
asset creation and allocation of micro transactions/payments. The IEEE is trying their hardest to
standardize communication protocols between devices and we are taking steps to help establish the foundation.
IoT is the wild west like bitcoin is at the moment.

These things take more time that adjusting parameters in a clone. Wink

2.) Technical Registration Process of IoT Devices in review for Sprint.

3.) IoT pcb boards (security). We do not have a 4-6 layer pcb design at this time. Reason: Overhead/Simplicity (we are not using Zigbee at this time).
Reasons: Have to add a battery and MCU to each... No thanks.

4.) We will have a Wallet release date tomorrow.

5.) We helped stop a Google Ad Phishing scam for blockchain.info today. Smiley How come a billion dollar company like Google cannot detect this is beyond me...

Keep the faith. We are for real.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

who is buying on bter ,guys???????
Pages:
Jump to: