Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 14. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hi centive team! How would explain the social features like "pay it forward","tip","donate" can be the solution to the detriment of community?  I just don't understand it clearly. Can you elaborate this one for me to know how will you do it?

This is how we know it will work:

Pay it forward - you have coffee at your regular shop. You'd like to buy a coffee for someone in need. Whip out your Centive Wallet, select, the merchant and pay it forward using XTVs. The merchant can later decide to offer that free cup of coffee to someone in need.

Tip - you had an amazing dining experience at a local restaurant, and wanted to tip the waitress. You tell her personally you want to tip her. She whips out her wallet app with QR code, you scan it and tip her in XTVs.

Donate - you browse the Centive marketplace app, and found a charity you'd like to contribute to. You instantly donate XTVs directly to them.
wow! such a great social features of centive! with the use of this, you are not only benefited from it but you can also lend a helping hand to others. the team really did a great job, keep it up team centive!
Activity: 322
Centive is safe and easy to use, without borders and global. In essence, Centive's token utility is a key element in building a blockchain-based incentive network that is beneficial to value-creation. Companies can reduce costs without intermediaries and can save more for tomorrow's future.
Activity: 280
It looks promising project, all the information is very detailed, i think that is good project worth to invest. pls update official social media links to the team members.

social media can help a platform surge in the market very well, plus bounties and all other stuff thay are available in the business.
Activity: 378
Does Centive App available for both android and IOS? Can I have the link on downloading the app? I wanted to try it and see for myself how advanced, fast and reliable your wallet app.
Activity: 14
Greetings  Well, forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.
Activity: 196
It looks promising project, all the information is very detailed, i think that is good project worth to invest. pls update official social media links to the team members.
Activity: 28
Hi there! I am confindent that you are going to make this work Wink big industry that would actually really benefit from a blockchain!
Good luck to you guys
Activity: 378
A lot of reason to choose Centive platform. Aside from it is reliable and safe to use, you can also trade or share its token. It has a multi-function features and was a user friendly platform. Enough reason to entrust our investment in this project.
Centive is a blockchain-based incentive network for 2-way value exchanges between businesses and consumers. Consumers can provide value by sharing on social media, making a purchase, writing a review, and more.
Greetings  My local forum members have excited about this promising coin!
I'm recommending other people to wear this excellent signature
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
At present, the market of encrypted money is in the stage of big bear market. Investors should pay attention to risk. The development prospect of Centive is worth looking forward to
Activity: 280
Centive brings a whole new effort in the crypto market. I'm sure the people will get what they want to announce and how the platform gives their services and all
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
It's a simple question, but I still not sure is it really so easy - are you sure you can convince potential users to use such technologies? I'm speaking about people's readiness for all these blockchains, tokens, apps, etc.?

Actually, that's one major challenge for every project. How can they entice users to actively use their platform? Without users, the project is dead. And so the coin has no value. With so many blockchain projects sprouting everyday, they really need to acquire loyal supporters to make this survive in crypto.
I agree to what you said. That's the main thing they need to focus on because ICO project needs more investors to make it more successful. Even if they have great features and advantages from other platforms if only few are joined then its useless. How can they attract more users and investors?

I wonder how many active users will use their platform. Wishing that this will not be another pump and dump token. People are already tired of buying from ICO, and then, once it hit the exchanges, the price dropped significantly, like about 10% of the ico price.
copper member
How much does it cost to purchase tokens and what happens if you don’t raise what you’re trying to raise?
You can see it  in the homepage, the price stated is $0.1 per token. And for the other question, i think it is already answered before that if they don't hit the target which is $35M, they will hold the unsold tokens and be sold in exchanges once it get listed. And they also mentioned that they have raised private investments prior to this ICO project.

Activity: 182
This is great news for businessmen who want to venture in blockchain technology. It offers almost all the services that conventional business have. Goodluck to your project! Smiley Just a question what kind of security features will it have?
Activity: 238
Will the platform release a bounty campaign? I'm sure that everybody like on how a platform announce things like this because it can also help the platform to be recognized by the people

You're right! I'm sure a lot of people here will support Centive because of its one of a kind platform than the others they offer a lot of what their users and investors deserve. Goodluck and hoping for the success of this project
Activity: 369
How many partners were able to interest? Is this project in demand?
Activity: 98
I like the team's approach to their offspring. This is encouraging, especially considering how many unscrupulous people now appear. Well done, guys, I hope that luck will smile at you.
Interesting concept on this business. It collecting and providing any high quality original data that can be used for any company who are needing them to create and AI perhaps.
The business also giving some kind of protection and the quality of the data.
Activity: 136
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! And what will you need to do to use the services of the plaforum? Sign a contract or register somewhere?
Pages:
Jump to: