Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 12. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
What about making other payments available in Centive wallet?
Activity: 334
Hello! And where can you find out more information about the technical side of the project?
Activity: 58
It would be excellent to see Centive's cooperation with government to create simple and useful tools, is it possible?
Activity: 112
the founders of centive team did a very great job in building a sustainable company, that generates profits to pay for its expenses and uses the investment they raised to grow the ecosystem and at the same time the usage of the centive token.
yes, that right! and it will be more than just means of financial currency but a utility incentive that will benefit the entire ecosystem that will be reinforced by the promising community of developers as well.
Activity: 98
On the company from which sector of the economy cooperate with you? Or are you open to everyone?
Activity: 136
Greetings! Which markets will the project operate in? Are there any territorial restrictions?
Activity: 322
Tell me, what wallets can I use on the project? What crypto currency do you work with?
Activity: 126
centive help businesses and consumers to capitalize on the blockchain economy, and that is through building a blockchain-based incentive network that is efforless to use and benefits value creators.
Activity: 140
the founders of centive team did a very great job in building a sustainable company, that generates profits to pay for its expenses and uses the investment they raised to grow the ecosystem and at the same time the usage of the centive token.
Activity: 2
Conflicted transactions are very common for every staker so I cannot understand why are you all making such a buzz around it.
Activity: 66
Can a user create and control discounts in his shop for example? I want to hear real cases it could be used for.
Activity: 21
centive platform is an easy-to-use platform that is frictionless and cheap to transact. a very great opportunity that is given to use that we shouldn't missed. this will surely change our future into a better one.
aside from that, both parties (businesses and consumers) can get what they want - dictating by market forces and creating positive impact on the community at the same time.
yes, truth! and i have read that the centive team aims to create the so called "pay it forward" solution, "donate" or "tip" to both to be able to participate in the community building.
Activity: 196
Hello! I really like the team's ambitiousness and their serious approach to business. This is encouraging!
Activity: 60
centive platform is an easy-to-use platform that is frictionless and cheap to transact. a very great opportunity that is given to use that we shouldn't missed. this will surely change our future into a better one.
Activity: 59
is centive also have referral bonus? what if i have reffered my family and friends and they become part of the team, i've got bonuses from it if the team has this kind of bonus? do i still get some percentage to the income of my referrals? or they don't have?
Activity: 89
Does your wallet have such useful functions for ordinary users as complete accounting or statistics?
Activity: 24
how can we be sure that our data will be safely stored when we use your centive app? are the team will integrate all the capabilities in tracking, data and analytics to allow businesses to better understand their customers?
Activity: 63
one great thing the platform has is the KYC processes which is known as Know Your Customer. and this is to build ecosystem integrity. by default, data will be safely stored?
Activity: 32
how centive team will reduce friction drasticall from promotion (by businesses) to action (by consumers)? do we have not to worry about how the team will execute their marketing campaigns?
Activity: 105
I always try to understand is there a real need to make a project on blockchain, so why team chose this model?
Pages:
Jump to: