Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 16. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
It's a simple question, but I still not sure is it really so easy - are you sure you can convince potential users to use such technologies? I'm speaking about people's readiness for all these blockchains, tokens, apps, etc.?
Activity: 116
I guess people are impressed because we see a very competitive player in here. Centive can become an important layer to help its users.
Activity: 14
Conflicted transactions are very common for every staker so I cannot understand why are you all making such a buzz around it.
Activity: 378

thanks for this link....I am so interested with centive!..and I also want to join their bounty...having this link is really a great help for us to know more about their bounty!....
Thank you for sharing Centive's bounty link. Will be joining this for sure. I dont want to miss this opportunity to share the world how great this project is and to earn and have Centive's token.
Activity: 108
So can Centive solve any shopping issue for a customer? What should I say to engage my friends? I guess the system is a bit complicated for an ordinary user, maybe some articles with explanations would help with that.
Activity: 105
Do you consider cooperation with such giants like Wal-Mart, Amazon, etc.?
The business has just started its project development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your project. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!
Activity: 98
Explain please can your services help to open a small business?
Activity: 79
Does team visit any blockchain events to interact with the community?
Activity: 336
Hello! And when is the completion of the ICO? And what are the plans for the next six months for the team?
Activity: 196
Hello! Niche advertising. which the project plans to occupy, is quite relevant. Tell me, how much pressure from competitors? After all, you are not the first to work in this direction.
Activity: 98
Which sector of the market is this project aimed at first? On companies working in the service or industry? Or both?
Activity: 136
In which social networks do you promote your project? And how successful?
Activity: 322
A great team is working on a great project! I hope that you will smile good luck and you will succeed in your endeavor!
How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
Activity: 322
Does the project have something like an airdrop or a bounty program?
Activity: 112
Hello! I asked myself such a question. Tell me, is this project decentralized or not?
It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I will follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
a marketing strategy that we will be able to enjoy once we invest in this truly amazing company!..how they will do this?...centive’s platform will integrate all the latest capabilities in tracking, data and analytics to allow businesses to better understand their consumers...

Such a great platform, I see that they do really care about their customers or investors. We can use them as payments on some merchants that they are connected. I hope that they could connect on some popular merchants here in our country.
Activity: 28
What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: