Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 11. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think that this project is quite a profitable investment at the moment.I am sure that the tokens that I will acquire will be very useful for me, Good luck to all buyers in this token
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Centive is a platform that has a use case range from enabling cashbacks, running affiliate networks, and even crowdfunding. Socially responsible brands who want to give back to the community can easily support community charity projects listed on its platform.
Activity: 27
The Centive token's utility is the key driver by building a blockchain-based motivator arrange that advantages esteem makers. Organizations can decrease costs without go-betweens, and can spare more for the fate of tomorrow. Fascinating thought, with this sort of venture will influence looking for regular need to will be much more simple. I figure numerous people groups will be content with this.
Activity: 3
Hi everyone! As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???
Activity: 238
Centives promise that they are building a very different company. Their founders aim to build a sustainable company that generates profits to pays for its expenses and uses the investment raised to grow the ecosystem as the usage of Centive token.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
This project has a team that has experience for future development, very interesting hopefully this can go according to your good planning and i supporth this project until they success.
Activity: 196
I immediately liked this project as soon as I found out about it. Experienced team of professionals and a super idea. I'm sure that the project will be promising and we will all talk about it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

I am sensing a great evolution in the way the business community is trying to reach their intended audience or customers. In the past, we used traditional advertisements that cost money and only those big firms can afford. With the coming of the internet and now the blockchain everything changed...now a small business can have the fair playing field to enjoy and have the opportunity to thrive. Right now, customers are demanding to be a big part in the whole process they want a big slice of the pie so to speak...this is where Centive is coming in with its platform to entice more and more customers to be an active part in the whole scenario and to gain incentives for their activities. Centive then is a good project really worth exploring...am just wondering what are the strategies in place for the project to compete in this industry?
Centiv has an outstanding goal and also a great plan to form a better future through these projects, with strong community and also a decent team with much experience in it I believe that the project is very good, and this It's time you joined in it.

Yes it is actually, centive have a very futuristic minds on the team for the better of this projects, with the active team and developers who works 24/7 just to make sure that this project will be successful, I'm sure this will succeed.

Absolutely! With the philosophy of incentivizing made simplier with benefits is totally a blast. The idea of giving discounts to customers in the current economic climate is also one big plus factor. Centive will promote a wide range of its application for its blockchain based incentive network.
This mean the program of Centive will really benefit its users and investors. With their wide range of ways to attract investors, surely it will be a great success.
Activity: 224
Centiv has an outstanding goal and also a great plan to form a better future through these projects, with strong community and also a decent team with much experience in it I believe that the project is very good, and this It's time you joined in it.

Yes it is actually, centive have a very futuristic minds on the team for the better of this projects, with the active team and developers who works 24/7 just to make sure that this project will be successful, I'm sure this will succeed.

Absolutely! With the philosophy of incentivizing made simplier with benefits is totally a blast. The idea of giving discounts to customers in the current economic climate is also one big plus factor. Centive will promote a wide range of its application for its blockchain based incentive network.
Activity: 57

Can't wait to see desktop wallet, will we be able to test it in November?

I can't wait also to launch their wallet app which is easy to install Centive platform is a big help to our community to achieve our goal and to have a better future.
Activity: 182

The idea of making incentivizing via cryptocurrency is not new, but Centive provides a better way of doing it. Maximizing resources and minimizing bottlenecks, the team can achieve success. The next problem will be marketing it to businessman in the world Smiley
Activity: 61
Keep anybody explain me how can lending be presented in here? Is this kind of classic lending for business just with smart contracts?
Activity: 105
Here's a point named customer support planned on February, 2019. What does it look like in short?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Activity: 89
Dear Centive team, I really want you to make some videos about your working process, people agree with me I'm sure.
Activity: 112
Hello! Do not tell me when the ICO comes to an end?
Activity: 116
Can't wait to see desktop wallet, will we be able to test it in November?
Activity: 336
Greetings! Excellent design of the website! Just feast for the eyes for some! Well done boys!
Pages:
Jump to: