Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 9. (Read 6988 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
What cryptocurrencies will be available on the platform? Eth, btc, ripple?
Activity: 4
What the website for this project? didn't see any on the OP, i would like to join me to, looking forwards for great news from dev team
Activity: 116
I'm pretty sure many people will be interested in these services, however you may need to educate them about blockchain, crypto, their perspectives and advantages. Do you have plans for such activities?
Activity: 108
Is airdrop still active? What do I need to join?
Activity: 210
When such a strong team of developers gather together with an actual and strong idea, the project clearly deserves great success. A project sooner or later will become more mature
Activity: 105
Do you offer additional bonuses for some first investors?
Activity: 89
Are there any limitations on sharing tokens? How many people can own one token sharing it?
Activity: 111
Maybe I understood something wrong, explain then: can services be offered on your marketplace?
Activity: 334
Hello! This is really a wonderful project! I believe that your work, guys, is really important for the market, so it's very right that you chose this niche. Thank you and all the best.
Activity: 336
Good day! And you do not tell me how you set up the advertising system of the project itself? How do you attract new users?
Activity: 369
Greetings! And in what social networks is this project presented? And how active is the community and administrators?
Activity: 112
Greetings! And how is the beginning of cooperation organized in general? What needs to be done to use the services of the project?
Activity: 136
In the modern world, good advertising is the key to the success of any company or individual. Therefore, I fully support the team of this project in their work. Keep it up, guys!
Activity: 66
Did you find some companies which want to cooperate with you already and do they have an access to early versions of your services?
Activity: 322
Which markets in the world do you plan to release your project to? When will it be available, say, in Europe?
Activity: 196
Hello! Tell me, what happens if the user tries to break the contract with you? Can he do it hypothetically?
Activity: 26
Greetings, team.
It iseasy, if the "Dev" has a green trust so this is 1000000% legit ICO, right? So we going to the moon.
Filled my bags.. hope they have a ledger support soon, coz I sold all my 3 precious bitcoins on a dip for this ICO.
Activity: 66
What advantages you can provide for your investors who want to join Centive and use it?
Activity: 116
What measures you use to provide qualitative financial data storage and its security?
Activity: 79
Can you tell us what business areas are preferred for adding to the platform? Whom are you waiting for to join Centive?
Pages:
Jump to: