Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 15. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Hello! In what languages is the information available about the project?
Activity: 112
is that true? it sounds great. another great features of centive. looking forward for more updates. i think there's a lot of surprises the team has prepared for the features of their project and will of course benefited us from it.
Activity: 126
The idea is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the business.
right! but i think the team did their very best to gives some updates about their platform, and they also answering inquiries from the comments in this thread. that's why investors are increasing and starting to trust this project.
Activity: 140
i have visited the link of centive's whitepaper, you can read there a sort of problems that may arise with their project and a ready solution of the team. planning and making solution ahead of time is really a great strategy to make a business become a successful and never failed in the future.
Activity: 196
Greetings! I have a question. Will the project maintain contacts with individual users, or is it aimed primarily at any companies?
Activity: 112
Good day! How much money do you need to collect to start the project? And how's the progress with that?
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon

Please go to the bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyxtv-centive-blockchain-based-incentive-network-4955830

It has started since a week ago.

Good thing this project has a bounty campaign. This would help in spreading the the details about your platform and this would help attract investors.
Activity: 56
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon

Please go to the bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyxtv-centive-blockchain-based-incentive-network-4955830

It has started since a week ago.
Activity: 14
Centive is building a next-generation, blockchain powered incentive network where users are rewarded with tokens for content creation, while businesses get an opportunity to launch social marketing campaigns quickly and cheaply thanks to direct low-fee transactions.
Activity: 280
Will the platform release a bounty campaign? I'm sure that everybody like on how a platform announce things like this because it can also help the platform to be recognized by the people
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Activity: 280
The team of this business is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
Experienced in a way that they know what they're doing in this field of work and other  team members are solidified in its platform to improve and make the  job easier for both the team and the investors
copper member
It's a simple question, but I still not sure is it really so easy - are you sure you can convince potential users to use such technologies? I'm speaking about people's readiness for all these blockchains, tokens, apps, etc.?

Actually, that's one major challenge for every project. How can they entice users to actively use their platform? Without users, the project is dead. And so the coin has no value. With so many blockchain projects sprouting everyday, they really need to acquire loyal supporters to make this survive in crypto.
I agree to what you said. That's the main thing they need to focus on because ICO project needs more investors to make it more successful. Even if they have great features and advantages from other platforms if only few are joined then its useless. How can they attract more users and investors?
What kind of blockchain this project is using?

Ethereum network (ERC-20)
Activity: 30
What kind of blockchain this project is using?
Good night,
I see this business has a very neat arrangement of activities with a very clear schedule of activities, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot, where the exchange of this coin?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
It's a simple question, but I still not sure is it really so easy - are you sure you can convince potential users to use such technologies? I'm speaking about people's readiness for all these blockchains, tokens, apps, etc.?

Actually, that's one major challenge for every project. How can they entice users to actively use their platform? Without users, the project is dead. And so the coin has no value. With so many blockchain projects sprouting everyday, they really need to acquire loyal supporters to make this survive in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: