Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 19. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It is very gratifying to see that the guys have set themselves the goal of helping small businesses and individual users with advertising. Well done!
Activity: 196
Hello! And where can I get the project tokens? And are there any restrictions on purchases? Minimum and maximum
Activity: 322
Greetings! Is the project completely decentralized?
Activity: 369
Hello! I had such a question: how many tokens at the moment has the project been released?
Activity: 28
The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can not really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this plan, as well! Do not put all the eggs in one busket!
copper member
Activity: 322
Hi centive team! How would explain the social features like "pay it forward","tip","donate" can be the solution to the detriment of community?  I just don't understand it clearly. Can you elaborate this one for me to know how will you do it?
many thanks for the team behind this amazing project! because of your hard work and brilliant ideas coming up with this kind of platform, we can get benefits and incentives to a company that we are looking for.
Activity: 126
This project is very interesting, I am sure a project with this concept will be successful, I hope bounty soon begins, but I do not see the reward for bounty on the distribution diagram of the coin
no doubt about that! this project is really an eye catching especially to the investors who are looking for a company worth investing for. and i know that they will surely plan for the reward for bounty that you are asking for.
Activity: 140
i want to participate in their project and see what development their going to make in the future. and for sure that will also gives us satisfaction and many benefits from it.
Activity: 98
good eve guys! is there any new updates about centive project? can you pls share it with us. is there also any videos regarding what's new about their platform? looking forward to your response in my inquiries. thank you!
Activity: 14
This plan can really be the start of a whole nw era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.
The Centive wallet app will enable end users to both receive and send XTV, check their
balance, view their portfolio, check their transaction history, and many more.
wow! that was really an amazing! having all of that features in centive wallet app makes me feel very excited about having this. do you have any centive wallet app image? is that easy to use?
Activity: 98
Greetings! I really like the ambitiousness of the team and the fact that it is working hard to achieve this goal. Keep it up! Good luck!
yes! they will do their very best to achieve their goal and make it a successful one. this is not only for their business' profit but also for the sake of their users and investors.
this team are really amazing and brilliant. they had build a nice company with great offers. when is their bounty? i want to participate. can we get rewards or incentives in their bounty?
Activity: 56
Can someone explain what is really the centive platform is? I will also read the whitepaper later. I just want more information and clarification of their platform. Thanks ^_^

Hi,

We're creating an incentive ecosystem - which spans from use cases in marketing activities, to crowdfunding and supporting community projects (such as tipping and paying it forward)
Activity: 28
Great thing to know that the team is this active here in the crypto currency community. They team is using the social media which is really a great tool for this scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data business to be known by investors and also to gain more users and supporters. I will be keep looking forward for this project to succeed and attain its great goal.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Can someone explain what is really the centive platform is? I will also read the whitepaper later. I just want more information and clarification of their platform. Thanks ^_^
as a user of this centive project, do we have to pay an additional fees or charge when we send tokens to our co-users? how about when we have our transaction in commercial parties?
Activity: 35
What are the assets & liabilities of your idea? What will be the use of the proceeds raised? What kind of expenses do you expect to incur? What is your cash burn for the year(s) to come?
Activity: 126
can we expect a commission from the business even taking a small token from them?
Pages:
Jump to: