Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 41. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Centive trains its eyes on the ever-growing advertising industry which in 2018 is expected to
be valued at US$558 billion3
globally.
Activity: 112
Hello! Tell me, is the project intended solely for small and medium-sized businesses? Is individual partnership possible?
Activity: 105
Please tell us more about the solution of "ignored community" issue. What exactly you want to do to solve it?
Activity: 79
I would like to see income system for investors like that: team helps users which pay for services, investors get %.
Activity: 11
What is the consensus algorithm used by the project and how was it picked? What languages will your website, whitepaper, and marketing initiatives be in?
Activity: 56
How you are going to make investors get profits? What is the guaranteed incomes?

It's not a masternode , it's a utility token. Usually prices are influenced through adoption and trading on exchanges.  Smiley
Activity: 89
How you are going to make investors get profits? What is the guaranteed incomes?
you add more specific information about this plan, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this business!

Bounty is already running , check the 1st page  Cheesy
Activity: 28
you add more specific information about this plan, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this business!
Activity: 193
Will there be masternodes? How many tokens do I need to run a masternode?

Aren't masternodes usually used for decentralized platforms? Is Centive decentralized?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Will there be masternodes? How many tokens do I need to run a masternode?
Is there any preview or prototype of the Centive platform that I can get my hands on now?

https://centive.org/ , click on "product tab".
There's even a prototype for you to play with. Click on "DEMO"
Activity: 117
I think that CENTIVE will make a better future for commerce.
this platform is easy to use and operate about campaigns.its so good.
I am looking forward to the day when it is actually used.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Is there any preview or prototype of the Centive platform that I can get my hands on now?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I appreciate that Centive project is driven to provide best services by building the needs of businessses and individuals they also create value to its user.
Do you have any referral program?  

Yes, there is a referral program in this project. you can use this opportunity and get a reward for your work. I believe that the project provides a lot of opportunities for its users, so it is worth noting and rating it at a high level.
I appreciate that Centive project is driven to provide best services by building the needs of businessses and individuals they also create value to its user.

Yes - see the 1st page  Grin
Activity: 238
copper member
Activity: 322
I read the introduction of your project and so far so good but i only have one question which i didn't understand, what does cold stored purses means? what kind of storage is this and also what are features and functions of this storage.
Activity: 238
The Centive token provides access to the Centive Payment App and Centive ecosystems, all users can use their token to trade, exchange, tip and even for payment.
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?

It's built on ERC-20 (Ethereum). There's no plans for staking  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: