Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 44. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Have you approached any exchanges yet about getting Centive listed once it comes out?

We're already in talks.
Activity: 108
You are really well motivated, guys, so many goals. I love the way content designed and whitepaper written. Nice to see you have a demo already.
Activity: 89
Team chosed one of the best methods, incentive is a very powerful tool. Middlemen is an extremely serious issue, it seems you can really solve it. So I'm very interested in your project. Good luck.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Have you approached any exchanges yet about getting Centive listed once it comes out?
Hi. I just joined, I want to ask users of Centive networks, individuals or organizations that will be targeted? Is there a fee given to your community?
and thank you for the bounty link

How it works is that, when members of the community "decide" to participate, say in a "task" where they receive XTVs for supporting someone's social media page, these members will be rewarded by that "someone".

We don't give out tokens on anyone's behalf (or for free) because that will lower the value of the network and tokens. However, from time to time, when we roll out new products, we do reserve some tokens for airdrops and bounty.

Eventually these "community" reserves will all be paid out to the community in entirety. The idea is to reward these community members who supported and participated in community building. We may have good products and a great platform - but without a supportive community (you), we're nothing.  Wink
Activity: 84
Hi. I just joined, I want to ask users of Centive networks, individuals or organizations that will be targeted? Is there a fee given to your community?
and thank you for the bounty link
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Where can I find a video about the project?

Your bounty campaign is now listed in WEZGlobal Active Airdrops and Bounty Channel, your community and supporters can check it here: WEZGlobal Active Airdrops and Bounty

Nice, thanks man!
What’s wrong with the industry that you want to change it? How do you think you’ll be able to do that?

We have described all the issues in the whitepaper, and 1 pager. Also feel free to refer to our latest piece: https://centive.org/the-low-down-on-centive/

Activity: 34
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Your bounty campaign is now listed in WEZGlobal Active Airdrops and Bounty Channel, your community and supporters can check it here: WEZGlobal Active Airdrops and Bounty
Activity: 150
What’s wrong with the industry that you want to change it? How do you think you’ll be able to do that?
@Albert Val - no soft cap. simple reason, we end our ICO on 1st November regardless.

@_Spawn_ & @Crypto_Man1212 - yeah, no US investors sorry. Feel free to head over to bounty group  Roll Eyes

@Adebits - It's 55% (you forgot to include community tokens). You see, all airdrops/bounty come from that share.

@Dreaming - the project will still go on, we will raise what we need to build and list on exchanges

@omarbajram - any ethereum wallets will work , try MetaMask

Everyone else - thank you for your kind words.  Smiley
Activity: 334
Hello everyone, great project for small business development. I really liked your video and I would like to see more

the project is very interesting a lot of course depends on the start but if they do it right then the growth in usage and price will be exactly one hundred percent.
It sounds very, very attractive. I hope that it will be so.
Activity: 369
Hello! I have such a question: what will it take to use the services of the project?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Hello everyone, great project for small business development. I really liked your video and I would like to see more

the project is very interesting a lot of course depends on the start but if they do it right then the growth in usage and price will be exactly one hundred percent.
Activity: 182
Activity: 210
Hello everyone! I have a small question. And when will the project start ICO?
The site says that the start will begin in 19 hours Smiley
Activity: 210
Greetings! Tell me, and with what wallets can I use the platform? Or does she have her own wallet?
If I'm not mistaken, you can use any wallets on the ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: