Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 40. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hey
What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?
Activity: 112
centive team wants to build a one of a kind company, different from any other companies which offers the same services that is effortless to use, and benefits value creators.

centive trains its eyes on the ever-growing advertising industry which in the year of 2018 is expected to be valued at US$558 billion in the whole world.
Activity: 126
centive is a blockchain -based incentive network that aims to build a sustainable company that generates profits to pay for its expenses and uses the investment they raised to grow the ecosystem.
Activity: 140
you have such an amazing and promising platforms. hoping that this will become successful in the near future, also the expansion of this to other countries that will surely give benefits to all of us.
Activity: 224
All the team members of Centive’s project has a combined decades worth of experience in marketing, technology, product design, development, operations, finance, and venture building. The sole purpose of putting together this all-star team is to meet their primary and overriding objectives together with execution speed and profitability. That is why Centive have been develop to become a great blockchain-based incentive network.
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
I appreciate that Centive project is driven to provide best services by building the needs of businessses and individuals they also create value to its user.
Do you have any referral program?  

Yes, there is a referral program in this project. you can use this opportunity and get a reward for your work. I believe that the project provides a lot of opportunities for its users, so it is worth noting and rating it at a high level.

the fact that they have a project promotion program is good. but i would like more transparency, to be honest. simply because at this stage it is like the project itself that is valued most, and with this there are still some minor problems.
Activity: 34
Good morning,
We need go through sale and ICO and then it will be possible to list a coin .. Thanks for sharing though it is a bit early.
Activity: 136
Hello! I would like to know what wallets can be used when working with the project?
Activity: 12
Good day DEV's! I think your idea is really interesting and nice, I like your project. I want to ask what distinguishes your business from another project? And can you name any country that works with your project?
Activity: 196
Quite interesting and promising project, which has all the possibilities to become successful. Well done, team! Keep it up!
Activity: 28
Yeah it is hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this idea
Activity: 98
Businesses reduce costs drastically, without the need for banks and advertising agencies. This in turn generates savings, which can be passed down to their loyal customers.
Centive’s easy-to-use platform, and the Centive token solves this problem - frictionless and cheap to transact.
Activity: 334
How much money does it take to start a project? And how many have already been collected?
Activity: 11
Good morning  I'm confindent that you are going to make this work Wink big industry that would actually really benefit from a blockchain!
Good luck to you guys
Activity: 336
Hello! Which markets will the project be launched in the near future?
Activity: 98
Centive has made it our life’s purpose to help businesses (and consumers) to capitalize on the blockchain economy, by building a blockchain-based incentive network that is effortless to use, and benefits value creators.
Activity: 322
Hello! When is it planned to enter the exchange?
Activity: 12
Hey
By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It'sunbelievable support.
I believe that our great idea will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
Pages:
Jump to: