Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 38. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Did you notice guys tokens can be shared and even tipped. A very useful advantage, no doubt. Does that mean I can share my tokens with some friends at the same time?
Activity: 32
Hi, all. The general idea behind crypto is to have it decentralized, so I think all of the businesss are trying to achieve that, it will depend on who will be able to really do it like that.
Activity: 58
Is it safe and secure to create so huge platform that will include everything from lucky draws to crowdfunding? Is it a good idea to create centralized structure? Undecided
Activity: 111
Still don't understand how can you make community to be heard. I'm listening Smiley
Activity: 369
What is the price of the token at the moment? What wallets does the project support?
Activity: 336
Greetings! And by what principle will the proposed platform work? Where can I get more information from the technical side.
Activity: 17
Hi,
Very nice plan. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink
Activity: 136
Hello! On which exchanges can you get the project tokens? When does ISO end?
Activity: 28
Hello, team! Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
Activity: 334
How many partners managed to attract at the moment? How many are willing to cooperate?
Activity: 98
In which country is the project registered and in what will it operate? Are there any territorial restrictions?
Activity: 61
I totally agree with comments above, the cooperation with small business can be very profitable and efficient for your team.
Activity: 196
Hello! It is very cool that the project offers its services for small businesses, which in the development of highly needed advertising. Well done!
Activity: 322
Hello! Do not tell me, and in what social networks this project is presented? And how active is his community there?
Activity: 12
Excellent project!!!
Very excited about this extremely promising ICO Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
this is good presentation...the graphic works is not bad and i really like the idea also.will be looking forward to starting of this
Activity: 116
What sectors are more interesting for the team to work with? There are variety of potential areas which need blockchain for sure.
Activity: 108
What is AI learning in the context of your project? What function it will have?
Activity: 56
the token allocation of the centive project will be divided into the following: 35% will be offered to public, 20% for the strategic and long term investors, 25% for employees and management and lastly is 20% for the ecosystem and community growth.

As the market matures, we will eventually release 55% to the public. Managed liquidity is our goal. This allows us to be fair to investors who have supported us.
Activity: 56
how about their official website launch? when and where will centive project launch? is there any translation if ever it will launches in other countries?

Our website is https://centive.org
We only have 2 languages for now, English and Korean
Pages:
Jump to: