Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 36. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Centive token’s utility is the key driver by building a blockchain-based incentive network that benefits value creators. Wow, awesome project
Activity: 14
Hi,  Can you explain to me in a simple and clear way what your business is and what it does? Is there advertising? How do investors learn about new businesss?
Activity: 98
good to know this project, it will really succeed soon
Activity: 12
Greetings,
By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It'sunbelievable support.
I believe that our great business will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
Activity: 238
There are multiple players in the market who are running a platform similar to Centive. The team appears to be well-qualified but my concern is that it only has 4 members. They should seriously consider adding more members and a few advisors as they will have their work cut out for them. I like the MVP, it shows potential
Activity: 112
centive is the new to best solution for blockchain-based incentive network.
this centive is a big help and a big opportunities where we can really put our trust on
when will this platform go online. looking forward to be a part of this project
Activity: 224
Centive’s platform aims to reduce friction drastically from promotion to action, you can no longer have to worry about to execute the marketing campaign because their platform is very easy to use and operate.

The fact that it will also reshape the incentive industry is a big plus also. I really believe that this platform creates great opportunities for all participants from all walks of life. For me, Centive is the new solution for blockchain based incentive network that we can put our trust on.
Centive’s platform aims to reduce friction drastically from promotion to action, you can no longer have to worry about to execute the marketing campaign because their platform is very easy to use and operate.
Activity: 15
I think it just wants to help the team to know how big the community cares about this project, it does not matter, the most important is when this business succeeds the community also can keep this idea stay favored
what are the functions of centive wallet app? is it easy to use or operate? and is this downloadable in any app store?

Prototype and testing currently. It will be out early next year.

that would be a great one and I believe it will be accessible and a friendly user, I can see that the features includes in the mobile wallet app is truly awesome.
Activity: 322
Centive is a blockchain-based incentive network that ocuses on ultra-low cost and frictionless transactions with tokens. The platform also targets user growth and adoption thus generating value for all of its users thus bringning down friction from promotion by the businesses to activity by the users.
Activity: 56
what are the functions of centive wallet app? is it easy to use or operate? and is this downloadable in any app store?

Prototype and testing currently. It will be out early next year.
Activity: 33
Great to hear that we can expect some good news, big hopes I have for this business.This could be some good partnership ann)))
i have read in centive white paper that centive wallet app will enable end users to both receive and send xtv, check balance, view portfolio, check the transaction history and many more.
Activity: 126
Activity: 140
we as users can use the centive token to trade, exchange, tip, pay it forward and many more. so what are you waiting for, let's be part of centive project and experience their amazing platform.
centive token will facilitate transactions between the users in the centive platform or centive payment app. it will also act as a unit of value for services offered on centive's ecosystem.
the current proposed centive model will provide users the ability to use their centive token through the centive platform and for transactions made with the centive payment app inside the centive ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: