Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 37. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
the centive token will be an ERC20 standard. it is also known as EIP20 standard. a smart contract on the ethereum mainnet. the centive token will not be mined, but rather will be minted.
Activity: 112
centive token is a utility token. its purpose is to facilitate access to the centive ecosystem by providing an ERC20 standard token to trade for services on the centive platform.
Activity: 56
this is good presentation...the graphic works is not bad and i really like the idea also.will be looking forward to starting of this

Thank you for your kind words  Grin
You dont know how far your kind words means to our team.
I'm assuming it won't be possible to use your platform without owning your tokens?

Everyone can use the platform for FREE. When businesses transact (or conduct campaigns), they will incur a small fee. Consumers are not charged any fees.
Hello, team! Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

Everything is initially centralized, however note that up to 55% of our tokens will eventually be in the hands of public, and 25% in the hands of people who work on the network's development.

Decentralization is a huge feat for any company (we're not Binance), and decentralized systems are not up to par at the moment (it's slow). But we'll get there eventually. Our main goal is to launch, achieve profitability, and move towards automation and (decentralization is an eventuality).
if ever you become part already of centive project, are we able to invest again here as our another account in them? or they accept only one account per head?
Activity: 126
are the consumers and businesses have the option or can able to sell tokens back to exchange?
Activity: 280
crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it is common in crypto, you don't be afraid to see the current market price
A good investment indeed, but you have to make sure that everything is in its place and you know what you're entering and going to. This platform can give a new service in the market and they also can be a different approach in it.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it is common in crypto, you don't be afraid to see the current market price
Activity: 140
is centive has their whitepaper? can't understand what exactly services they offer? and how does it work? can anybody educate me more about their project? thank you.
centive platform promises to be at the forefront in assisting compliance and regulation especially when problem arises. they ensure us that they will look for a solution ahead of time.
how about the benefits that can i get when i join and be part of centive project? can i expect a passive monthly income through this project?
is this project also has a referral program? if i were about to recommend their project to my family and friends, can i get referral bonus?
is there any assurance that my investment in your project is worth to invest? do you have any video presentation about what really services you offered?
Activity: 14
Don't know why it would matter who started first or who's on the market longer but who has a better product that fits peoples needs.
Activity: 71
How would big companies like Google or Facebook use your network? Or would they ever have a reason?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I'm assuming it won't be possible to use your platform without owning your tokens?
copper member
Activity: 322
What does cold stored purses means and what can it do?  what kind of storage is this and also what are features and functions of this storage. it is kind of wallet that we usually use in crypto like MEW?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Do you have any videos that explains how Centive works?
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Do you think people who aren't quite up to date when it comes to tech will be able to use your network?
Pages:
Jump to: