Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 47. (Read 7017 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
what's interesting to me is the use of KYC for businesses and customers. I think this is to form a good ecosystem so Centive can integrate all the latest capabilities in tracking, data and analysis to enable businesses to better understand their customers.
Activity: 56
transportation and food is the large issue in the world. if this project running well, all people will reduce time for waiting  Grin

True words. While we won't be solving food and transportation problems, we will eventually. For now we just have to help the farmers and transporters to market their products/services if they choose to.

Centive has big plans, but the first leg of the plan is to be on solid financial grounds firstly - and we chose to be a marketing enabler because we have an experienced team (and advisors) and the projects are very scalable.

Activity: 70
Finally, not a common ICO but a benefit behind everything. At least you do not just buy air here! Thank you! Good Luck!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Interesting idea, with this kind of project will make shopping for everyday need  will be a lot more easy. I think many peoples will be happy with this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
transportation and food is the large issue in the world. if this project running well, all people will reduce time for waiting  Grin
copper member
Activity: 473
Merit: 105
Bounty Manager Telegram - @djobik
copper member
Activity: 19
Quoting from the whitepaper - "Centive trains its eyes on the ever-growing advertising industry which in 2018 is expected to
be valued at US$558 billion globally."

I believe the use case here is quite extensive. Do you have any bounty program? Want Centive tokens.

Yes we will announce bounty / airdrop program very soon, please stay in touch with our social media platforms.
copper member
You wrote that "A safe platform, cold stored purses, providing reliability to the highest standards." And what does cold mean? Hardware wallets are supported?

Cold storage wallets are the opposite to hot wallets. Withdrawals are processed by batch each day, so to ensure maximum security for your tokens that will be protected to the highest standard. If we see irregularities, i.e. a huge transfer out, we will contact the owner to confirm.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Centive trains its eyes on the ever-growing advertising industry which in 2018 is expected to be valued at US$558 billion  globally. The Centive token’s utility is the key driver by building a blockchain-based incentive network that benefits value creators. Businesses can reduce costs without intermediaries, and can save more for the future of tomorrow.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
You wrote that "A safe platform, cold stored purses, providing reliability to the highest standards." And what does cold mean? Hardware wallets are supported?
Activity: 56
Quoting from the whitepaper - "Centive trains its eyes on the ever-growing advertising industry which in 2018 is expected to
be valued at US$558 billion globally."

I believe the use case here is quite extensive. Do you have any bounty program? Want Centive tokens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Where are the project developers from? Where’s the start-up’s office? How many people do work there?
Activity: 154
Huge project and development team are always working hard on the project to make it big. Be part of it
copper member
You people need a Romanian translation?

Hi 5o5kY, currently we do not do Romanian language. Thankyou for your support and cooperation !!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
You people need a Romanian translation?
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 40
einax.com
Dear  centive!

We would like to list your token on our newly opened token exchange platform einax.com. It's a free process and you will be getting additional project exposure as our marketing campaign go live.
Also, if you are planning to do an airdrop - you can use our platform to host airdrops of any size and value - it's free and effortless process. Your token will be featured on our altcoin exchange as soon as we open our order books.

Please contact me via pm, e-mail us at [email protected] or visit our thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-service-new-airdrop-platform-is-looking-to-list-more-projects-4936326
copper member

Don't Forget to JOIN our BOUNTY CAMPAIGN for FREE XTV's

For more details please visit our Bounty ANN Thread here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyxtv-centive-blockchain-based-incentive-network-4955830

ALSO, JOIN OUR TELEGRAM BOUNTY GROUP: https://t.me/joinchat/DV1fB03QM3XHWO2gS4o89Q

Pages:
Jump to: