Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Yet another GPU miner release! [YAC] - page 7. (Read 53305 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
My GA 7970OC output 255khash using latest v7 .cl file. Anyone has higher hash?

Getting 252 with a Dual x 7970.

i see you on yacp.coinmine.pl, how many cards are you running?

Changed a few settings with dual x 7970 and found 5 blocks in 1.5 hours..think I might solo for a bit Smiley

trying solo-mining and no blocks solved  Undecided you're lucky man. im throwing 1.2mh/s at solo and still nothing after an hour
Activity: 79
I'm back on YAC again.  Mining with a 7970 - HIS Turbo iceQ X2 3 GB.  I'm getting 259.  Once trick if you want to squeeze your CPU as well.  If I set the affinity of cgminer (with priority high) to one core and the affinity of the other cores to the cpu miner - I can continue to pull 259 off of the GPU as well as pull hash off of the CPU.  With litecoin - I can't do this.  My card runs cooler on YAC as well.

Glad I'm not the only one doing this. I found I can run 6 threads on my 8350 which nets about 40 kh and I can run 3 on my athlon II x3 > unlocked to x4 @ 18-19 kh both with stock cooling, slight overclock.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I'm back on YAC again.  Mining with a 7970 - HIS Turbo iceQ X2 3 GB.  I'm getting 259.  Once trick if you want to squeeze your CPU as well.  If I set the affinity of cgminer (with priority high) to one core and the affinity of the other cores to the cpu miner - I can continue to pull 259 off of the GPU as well as pull hash off of the CPU.  With litecoin - I can't do this.  My card runs cooler on YAC as well.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
i just wish the 100% cpu bug (one core) had been fixed in cgminer, looks like i have to pay the nvidia tax
That's a driver bug, nothing cgminer can do about. Just switch your driver version (or OS, it seems it happens more often with Windows than Linux).
Activity: 56

Changed a few settings with dual x 7970 and found 5 blocks in 1.5 hours..think I might solo for a bit Smiley

Your welcome to mine at http://Pool.Yacointalk.com , come pump it for a bit and get payed out in 70 confirms and watch your stats on your mobile with our mobi web ui

Something ive noticed with one cg miner on our pool is he is pumping out up to 80% of his shares invalid so make sure you guys set it right before you leave.
Most do but this miner pumping  up to 20% of round shares with invalids, pushing it to the limit or testing a kernel i guess

Activity: 812

I was wondering if a 6gb card would enable future yacing? if that was the case I think it would be worth it to those who were capable of continuing to mine yac considering the diff will drop greatly when gpu's exit the scene.
good point. I was thinking to this point, can we use the crossfire cable to achieve sharing of memory among the GPUs. If it's possible, can give us a few more months to GPU mine yacoin. Smiley
Any expert opinions?

Well linking them together would probably be hard since they are designed to run memory in parallel vs series when in crossfire but there are 6gb versions available such as the Sapphire vapor x 7970 6gb here:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202005

Exactly, ram doesn't add up in xfire, but mirrors.
A 6gb 7970 would do the trick I guess, but they are WICKED expensive. (for now)
I want 6gb 8970s :p

I was wondering if a 6gb card would enable future yacing? if that was the case I think it would be worth it to those who were capable of continuing to mine yac considering the diff will drop greatly when gpu's exit the scene.
good point. I was thinking to this point, can we use the crossfire cable to achieve sharing of memory among the GPUs. If it's possible, can give us a few more months to GPU mine yacoin. Smiley
Any expert opinions?

Well linking them together would probably be hard since they are designed to run memory in parallel vs series when in crossfire but there are 6gb versions available such as the Sapphire vapor x 7970 6gb here:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202005

Any expert opinions?

Currently running 5 7950s, 1 7870 xt(measly 160 khash with yac but does 425 on less then 100 watts for ltc) and 1 7970. Ordering 4 more cards tomorrow but I'm on fence as to which I should go with. The 7970 I have is fairly cheap right now but I havent been able to get much over 600 kh and it's fairly unstable compared to my 7950s that can do 650 with mild oc and 725 with heavy oc. Gonna overnight whatever I decide so hopefully will have 2 or 3 more on yac before it dies off completely.

Activity: 104

That's about the same. I am using 4 x 7970 setup. The temp is close to mining ltc. I guess the power consumption is similar too.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
i just wish the 100% cpu bug (one core) had been fixed in cgminer, looks like i have to pay the nvidia tax
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
At full speed scrypt pulls 760w from my wall, 610w for yac using latest version.

ezo

That's actually great man! I pay 0.03usd kWh but even then, every saving is good news.

Wenatchee area?
Dam, that's crazy! Sad
Send me your rigs Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Bitbuy
That made me puke in my mouth a little  Cry
I pay 0.18usd (approx) in the UK

At full speed scrypt pulls 760w from my wall, 610w for yac using latest version.

ezo

That's actually great man! I pay 0.03usd kWh but even then, every saving is good news.

Heh, I'm paying 0.29 USD per kWh =/
Activity: 12
That made me puke in my mouth a little  Cry
I pay 0.18usd (approx) in the UK

ezo

ezo

Pages:
Jump to: