Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] YFDAI |DEFI|Revolution in Decentralised Finance | Launchpad 🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 10684 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 1
When will dapp be ready to claim our ssgt airdrops?
we have been waiting to hear from the team but yet no feedback
i have also been waiting to hear from them, but i got a message on telegram saying they can't predict but soon
brand new
Merit: 0
When will dapp be ready to claim our ssgt airdrops?
we have been waiting to hear from the team but yet no feedback
brand new
Can yfdai going back to all times high, SSG market growth is doing better than yfdai! Team should please do something, this is no joke anymore, we're loosing it

I can't really tell why yfdai market is not growing, I bought $4k+ my investment almost 70% down, and won't say the team ain't trying, cos I could remember they did series of marketing few months ago
Activity: 49
Merit: 3
Can yfdai going back to all times high, SSG market growth is doing better than yfdai! Team should please do something, this is no joke anymore, we're loosing it
Activity: 24
This market is insane  and I just bought some bmore SSGT, I hope am thinking properly!
I bought in other to make profits in case the bounce back to normal and I pray it all goes well at the end
Activity: 40
Just a quick question, Are the YFDAI staking rewards automatically being compounded, or do we have to claim them first?
An answer will be appreciated
According to coingecko, only 4k out of 21k yfdai is in circulation. Doesn't include yfdai locked up in contracts for staking/farming then?
Activity: 16
does anyone know when/how the multiplier, ie (1.75 * 1,250) works for for the SSGT purchased during private sale? Ie when multiplier received and/or when able to purchase?
Activity: 7
will yfdai go to binance smart chain, eth tx fee is killing... Before can trade on Uniswap, it trade needs to be of a higher value, else has fee will all his money
There's still a bit of work to do on the website... when I click on the staking page it’s the old website version? Thought this would have all been updated too.

Ya, the website needs a LOT of work.  I don’t know why it was released like that
There are certain best practices that should be followed that are lacking.  The site needs to look professional.
brand new
I've lost quite abit of my holdings this past month. But that's just the game. We down 45% but against Ethereum it's crazy.

Im also at loss now but still think its one of the best project in crypto, we just need more merketing.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
There's still a bit of work to do on the website... when I click on the staking page it’s the old website version? Thought this would have all been updated too.
I've lost quite abit of my holdings this past month. But that's just the game. We down 45% but against Ethereum it's crazy.
Activity: 16
I’ve tried to get into your staking Importing using my mobile phone browser, I've clear cache, but it still didn't work for me, I've been using this device on other projects, I don't know why I am having this challenges with yfdai.
Any possible advise?
brand new
Do we have any updates with the MetaMask glitches.
Still unable to access my Staking info, but am able to access, the Lend Platforms.
Also my YFDAI still shows in my MetaMask, even though I’ve staked it!?!
Hope future presales token locks are less than 6 months. Bull Cycle might not last past April I think.

I expect there to still be decently long unlocking periods to prevent coin dumps on the market.
Hope future presales token locks are less than 6 months. Bull Cycle might not last past April I think.
brand new
I regards to the SSGT launch, Just so understand after a long day...
the late eligibility gets a 1 share allocation in the presale or public sale? And also how do we get a spot in the public sales?

As I understand, There are no yfdai requirements for public sale but public sale i first come first serve and very difficult to get a spot in. also You just have to fill out a whitelist form when the time comes, thats it.  But beware public sale is a gas war.
Okay thanks, if I get the allocation right, it  like 1 yfdai 1 allocation?
And also is the is the 72%apr going to get changed soon?

its based on how much you are staking and farming, the duraction each person has been staking or farming, and how many people fill out the whitelist form. And 72% apy will lasts until the yfdai rewards are out which is still a ways down the road.  After rewards run out they will be replaced with launchpad token rewards.
Activity: 51
Imo, this needs to be done by the team. Or a new marketing hire - it doesnt need to be from a promoter.  It should be owned by the project and posted directly to the front page of the site or something
Yes if this should be done, the tutorial should be on the site where it is accessable to those trying to use yfdai product but may not know how...
Imo, this needs to be done by the team. Or a new marketing hire - it doesnt need to be from a promoter.  It should be owned by the project and posted directly to the front page of the site or something
Pages:
Jump to: