Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] YFDAI |DEFI|Revolution in Decentralised Finance | Launchpad 🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 10687 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I think this price is a pretty great entry personally.  I do not know when new exchange listings is coming, but I do know the team are working hard.
It is very easy for this coin to reach a price of $10,000, but this can only happen if team can list on a descent exchange with higher daily trading values.
Anyways, still staking and holding my YFDAI tokens..

This just is uninformed.  You dont just  decided to list on a major exchange.  They have vast requirements, much negotiation so please lets give the team time ..
Another factor that can possibly affect the listing could be be the token lock up period. If tokens are frozen for months it can slow down the listing process. And big exchanges will need alot of liquidity that goes back into buying the tokens on the exchange
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
I think this price is a pretty great entry personally.  I do not know when new exchange listings is coming, but I do know the team are working hard.
It is very easy for this coin to reach a price of $10,000, but this can only happen if team can list on a descent exchange with higher daily trading values.

This just is uninformed.  You dont just  decided to list on a major exchange.  They have vast requirements, much negotiation so please lets give the team time ..
brand new
Activity: 0

No doubt he team are working really hard, but what I do not understand is the resistance of the team in listing on large exchanges, they are always saying that they are applying for listing, but nothing.

They've realized several news of partnership, but non for listing
Activity: 51
Activity: 8
Yfdai market price on Uniswap look manipulated, market growth looks like something pump and dump
As long as we are not listed in first-class exchanges, whales easily manipulate prices. We should be listed in top exchanges
Low supply coins behave this way. Pump really hard and dump really hard as whales control the volume
We need strong marketing for ssgt which is coming next week, team needs to step up, they are getting cold lately!
brand new
Yfdai market price on Uniswap look manipulated, market growth looks like something pump and dump
As long as we are not listed in first-class exchanges, whales easily manipulate prices. We should be listed in top exchanges
It is clear that we need more marketing and new people on board. Number of holders is decreasing in last few weeks
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Activity: 40
The new yfdai design looks nice on Twitter. Only the crooked white border of the logo is not nice. My suggestion would be to leave out the white border completely, that works best.
Dear Community,

We’re very excited to announce our partnership with Gather, a novel monetization platform!

🚀Partnership Benefits🚀
• YFDAI will integrate Gather Online into our DEX & DeFi platform to generate additional revenue by taking visitors expressed permission (opt-in only) to share processing power
• The YF-DAI token reach will expand as it will be added as a payout option for Gather Online
• YFDAI will be introduced to first-time crypto users via Gather’s global network of publishers (all of the websites and applications that will be using Gather)
• YFDAI will further reward our community in YF-DAI tokens enabled through Gather’s loyalty program
• The Gather token, GTH, will also be listed on SafeSwap

Gather’s mainnet, Mercury, has already been announced to go live by the end of this month!

Learn more details about the partnership in our new Medium post below!

YFDAI Team

https://medium.com/@yfdaifinance/yfdai-partners-with-gather-a-novel-digital-monetization-platform-e50e1ff4d5a
Great move! Thnx for sharing...
Let's see how this help yfdai growth 📈
Why no new exchange listing? Is it a difficult process to get listed or is it a factor of not wanting to buy in to exchanges?
To be honest we waited quite some time for the website, and frankly it's not that impressive. It's better than the old one 4sure but the UI just seems clunky and some features not up to standard if we want to be a top 30 cryptocurrency in my opinion. I hope the developers can take feedback from the community. Would like to see the community have more of a say on it.
there is no margin trading for YFDAI but in general all the whales cashing out, and also margin traders killing the rest of the market lol ..Just don't want to happen to me what happened in 2018 all over again lol.
I wasn't there in 2018 but if you are getting in now you basically accept you could be buying the top of market,,, there likely a long bear season come, but I'm only in crypto 1 year so i don't know anything,,, i know I'm late investor and likely will be holding bags waiting to break even down the road, hopefully i don't get sick and die or need the money before then,,, or lose my recovery phrase,,,
Longevity Bonus: Those who do not sell or move their staking or farming returns over the 180-day distribution period will receive a bonus amount of SSGT tokens of allocation x 1.75 multiplier.
brand new
Why no new exchange listing? Is it a difficult process to get listed or is it a factor of not wanting to buy in to exchanges?
To be honest we waited quite some time for the website, and frankly it's not that impressive. It's better than the old one 4sure but the UI just seems clunky and some features not up to standard if we want to be a top 30 cryptocurrency in my opinion. I hope the developers can take feedback from the community. Would like to see the community have more of a say on it.
there is no margin trading for YFDAI but in general all the whales cashing out, and also margin traders killing the rest of the market lol ..Just don't want to happen to me what happened in 2018 all over again lol.
I wasn't there in 2018 but if you are getting in now you basically accept you could be buying the top of market,,, there likely a long bear season come, but I'm only in crypto 1 year so i don't know anything,,, i know I'm late investor and likely will be holding bags waiting to break even down the road, hopefully i don't get sick and die or need the money before then,,, or lose my recovery phrase,,,
Activity: 16
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
We have many videos but we no longer have growth because in the exchanges that we are in, we no longer give more than if we need large exchanges to level up, otherwise it is very difficult to exceed the maximums we have since we have an annual inflation of 72%
Why can't we market our products properly.... People does not know anything about SSgt or yfdai...how will we boost ? Can we have a video of *bitboy* today or tomorrow for  presale criteria  and to make people know how big this opportunity is...🔥🔥🔥

as we move towards the launch there will be additional pr coming. will be able to give you more insight to whats planned on that front because hes responsible for all the marketing.
It better to join TG as well for more updates
Bittboy is not helping either,  I used to think not but now I'm sure. He has no enthusiasm and his videos regarding this project he makes little passive comments that are not helpful also dropping that video about defit on the day of release was bulshit especially announcing it. And when he said where is going to be listed he said wherever that is.

I understand you. My main concern is the team is becoming silent and not delivering on the website that was soon for months. I hope it will not turn to be a disappointment when it comes out. About lending and borrowing, this will delay far more, this might take years.
Why can't we market our products properly.... People does not know anything about SSgt or yfdai...how will we boost ? Can we have a video of *bitboy* today or tomorrow for  presale criteria  and to make people know how big this opportunity is...🔥🔥🔥
brand new
Hi, I am totally new and love this project. I wonder who are our competitors, part YFI?
As far as a full-suite de-fi project goes, I’m not so sure there is one really. Different aspects, yeah, but not all in one.
Activity: 16
Hi, I am totally new and love this project. I wonder who are our competitors, part YFI?
eth is going insane with gas and is basicly useless. at least smaller investors will think twice to farm and dump their yfdai rewards useless eth, team should look for an alternative now, possibly bsc
Pages:
Jump to: