Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 111. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
will YOcoin blockchain consist of one block?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
read the description of the project, of course, it gives a lot of technical information. but i havent found anything special about this. so i don't understand why everyone thinks it's promising.
i guess you haven't read all the information. just think about the fact that the users of the platform will be able to create their own tokens and hold full-fledged ICO.
why is it necessary? everyone uses Ethereum for this, so YOcoin wont manage to succeed…
huh, who knows. they will allow to create a token and conduct ICO by 80% cheaper. in my opinion, this is a good reason to abandon Ethereum in favor of YOcoin.
is it really possible to save so much?
it’s possible due to certain technical features that are introduced in YOcoin
can you tell us more about what technical features you are talking about?
Activity: 364
read the description of the project, of course, it gives a lot of technical information. but i havent found anything special about this. so i don't understand why everyone thinks it's promising.
i guess you haven't read all the information. just think about the fact that the users of the platform will be able to create their own tokens and hold full-fledged ICO.
why is it necessary? everyone uses Ethereum for this, so YOcoin wont manage to succeed…
huh, who knows. they will allow to create a token and conduct ICO by 80% cheaper. in my opinion, this is a good reason to abandon Ethereum in favor of YOcoin.
it’s possible due to certain technical features that are introduced in YOcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The ICO scheme looks very promising. I think this is the most profitable distribution of income.
Activity: 154
Activity: 154
Activity: 406
what will it be possible to use hash of root node as a protected identificator of various data for?
in which cases it will be profitable to use  YOcoin smart contract?
Yocoin smart contracts can be useful for solving of effortless tasks (let’s say, launching simple business logic, verifying signatures or other operations related to crypto currency), as distinct from cases where other, more complex tasks are required.
Activity: 252
in which cases it will be profitable to use  YOcoin smart contract?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
what will Merkle proof consist of?
Activity: 266
is it possible that a scammer replace the initial transaction? what will system do in this case?   
Activity: 224
could u explain us please who will benefit from use of YOcoin Merkle Trie?
Activity: 210
what’s the difference between full and light sets of nodes on YOcoin?
Activity: 113
Italian translation reserved
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
what sets of nosed will the Blockchain support have?  
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
This is indeed a good project.
Those concept is solid, and now there are already many people that giving their attention to this project.
It would be a good boost on the advertisement side of this project.
I agree with your opinion! The community will easily know about the project through advertising methods. If there is a project that creates air droplets, there is a project to give people a token when signing up, with projects focused on incentives for large volume deals and potential customers. How does this wonderful project have a special advertising approach to attracting the community?
Activity: 31
Cool idea. Any plans for the more distant future?
Jump to: