Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - Yobit Virtual Coin - First Raise Only Market is Open! - page 17. (Read 37860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
now if you guys have noticed that ppl in panic dumped their other coins but i do agree if yobit doesnt have any backup plans instead of these huge walls it could be a swan song for them but who knows their cold wallet situation Smiley
BTW who and where ppl got tip of this release?
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Come on yobit pull another 10 btc out your ass and keep this moving haha, id say your pretty much locked in now..

If you have other coins at yobit i would pull um, this could well be their swan song!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
However, I do wish I'd been able to buy in early and make an easy bitcoin
Activity: 334
No need to FUD, we are still on the ground floor. This is going to the moon. So many people don't even know about it.
Activity: 570
don't worry, soon there will not be many buyers, as well there are 22m ''coins'' (maybe most of them are owned by yobit)
now the market cap is 200 BTC only for writing few numbers in his database
THIS IS PURE PONZI SCHEME!!!
STAY AWAY OR BE SCAMMED
legendary
Activity: 1120
Sells will be thru the roof and nobody will wanna buy lol, it's going to be done with within 24hrs lol.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
I bought .01 BTC worth just for the hell of it. But that is all I am willing to sink in this obvious Ponzi.
legendary
Activity: 1162
then after streess market and no someone  buying YOVI , any planning for this situation ?
may be when 1 YOVI = 20k sat , yeah ..

Yovi can transform to Shares ? same like bluetrade ?

is there any explanation that Yovi can transform to shars, and you mean the share of yobit?

sorry , I just say and try see the Function of this coin in future
if  The value of Yovi stuck when xxxxx satoshi and no someone buying again this coin , what any planning for this situation ?
may be Yobit team , change this coin to share or whatever for this coin have good value and Volume

* OP say this coin No dump
If yes , i dont believe the price can to 1BTC or more Cheesy
may be can stuck and no trader play this coin
Activity: 388
Twitter: @goodguyed
lol there is a LOT of transferring going on to yobit right now.

and lots of price dumps all over. buy yovi early, sell, accumulate other coin that is going to be bought back up, profit again  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
lol... aaaaand time to withdraw all my shit from yobit.. See you on the exchange graveyard guys  Wink
Activity: 574
"Virtual Coin" So, does that mean YOVI are just numbers in your exchange database ?

yes i think it is only just numbers...but we have to relaise this is the most creative thing in the trading world...the exchange who created the thing to trade on its market

That's gotta be worth investing some into it. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
it's so funny. I hope not too much people will get his BTC stucked and unsold.

The "lucky" ones who had a "tip" before "launch" made a fortune already
are you mad you didn't receive that "tip" or that there is no pow mining Smiley

Both !  Wink
Activity: 434
"Virtual Coin" So, does that mean YOVI are just numbers in your exchange database ?

yes i think it is only just numbers...but we have to relaise this is the most creative thing in the trading world...the exchange who created the thing to trade on its market
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
then after streess market and no someone  buying YOVI , any planning for this situation ?
may be when 1 YOVI = 20k sat , yeah ..

Yovi can transform to Shares ? same like bluetrade ?

is there any explanation that Yovi can transform to shars, and you mean the share of yobit?
Lol, is it me or is the price only rising when there's a new btc block found? and everyone not wanting to miss the train buying in when it transfers? Regardless, I can see people actually buying these...

dat price increases with those confirmations mang
Activity: 334
wtf ,my btc got struck ,its almost 40 min still i got only 1 conformation ,i can can only see price rise infront of my eyes

Too many people wanting to send BTC to the exchange now.
Activity: 292
It seems like by time my BTC reaches exchange price will rise above 1K
Activity: 378
it's so funny. I hope not too much people will get his BTC stucked and unsold.

The "lucky" ones who had a "tip" before "launch" made a fortune already
are you mad you didn't receive that "tip" or that there is no pow mining Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: