Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - Yobit Virtual Coin - First Raise Only Market is Open! - page 16. (Read 37860 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Twitter: @goodguyed
Ok so this fool bought some. Is there a wallet? Does it just stay on Yobit?

Vegas
Stays on Yobit, at least for the time being.
Can anyone tell how this ROM works?

I mean, i buy for a price like 100 satoshi, others can buy for higher and higher and i can sell them for those higher prices what i bought?
yes

So it's a good deal if you're among the first buyers
It can be a good deal later on as well. I transferred more BTC over around the 200 sat range to pick up more than what I had sitting on Yobit. Made a profit on that as well.

Really, anyone can profit.. just have to hold it long enough to profit. May be a short time, may be a long time. As long as you sell higher than you bought, you'll profit. And since price can't go down.. there's not really a set timeframe as to when you cannot profit.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Ok so this fool bought some. Is there a wallet? Does it just stay on Yobit?

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1610
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Ya.. I know it might not end well, but its just too crazy to pass up!!!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
- Idiotic Idea (Some kinda ponzi): check
- There's not even a real coin fork (At least a coingen wallet would be cool):  check

Shit Scam confirmed.

Ps: Scam doesn't mean you don't make money on them, it means you've to find greater fools than you to gain profit.

Read before invest: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory

PS for the op: if you delete this message yovi - scam topic will be opened.

Edit:
If you can't see the ponzi part imagine that; what will happen when a yovi reaches to 1 BTC? Will you be able to find enough btc to buy it?

This is a classic ponzi scam.
legendary
Activity: 1932
I'd be careful guys.  Kind of seems like a going out of business sale. 
There's profit to be made, especially if someone has the funds to eat some of these walls.

TAM dev looks like he used BTC generated from his ICO to put up the walls that exist.

Profit time is long gone.  Now it's get out with minimal lost time. 
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
- Idiotic Idea (Some kinda ponzi): check
- There's not even a real coin fork (At least a coingen wallet would be cool):  check

Shit Scam confirmed.

Ps: Scam doesn't mean you don't make money on them, it means you've to find greater fools than you to gain profit.

Read before invest: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory

PS for the op: if you delete this message yovi - scam topic will be opened.

Edit:
If you can't see the ponzi part imagine that; what will happen when a yovi reaches to 1 BTC? Will you be able to find enough btc to buy it?
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com

I mean, i buy for a price like 100 satoshi, others can buy for higher and higher and i can sell them for those higher prices what i bought?

I think I kind understand this. people only allow to put in a sell price that is higher the last price so price only can go up. at the same time can prevent people from dumping at a lower price. I guess you don't want to get stuck with the coins when there is no more buyers.

legendary
Activity: 1232
its pretty clear how this will work out at the end. so you have sellers creating always bigger wall as more ppl buys until it starts slowing down creating bigger and bigger sell wall (already happening 5btc) and leaving huge bag holders because no buyers.. GL and be careful! i will skip this one, only early birds got all the profits.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100

yes

So it's a good deal if you're among the first buyers
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Lol i missed all the fun!  Grin

yes
Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Activity: 302
A "raise only Market" isnt a fucking market isit... kinda lacking the most basic of fundamentals there lol

Anyway thats all from me i aint got time to waste talking to zomblies blinded by greed and no logic
There's profit to be made, especially if someone has the funds to eat some of these walls.

TAM dev looks like he used BTC generated from his ICO to put up the walls that exist.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Is this something new comparing to ICO? Does anyone has seen this kind of raise only Market before?
I just happened to notice the coin available and jumped in. Didn't have a tip here
Activity: 292
Its only 2hrs since this coin is listed and already yobit got more than 41btc volume.
Pages:
Jump to: