Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 90. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2
GREAT NEWS!!!! KuCoin is supporting the fork. Smiley

https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoins-statement-on-bitcoin-hard-fork-bitcoin-private-btcp/

Tomorrow and today price will soar for ZCL!

So if i move coins to Kucoin will i be able to get btcp?
Activity: 73
GREAT NEWS!!!! KuCoin is supporting the fork. Smiley

https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoins-statement-on-bitcoin-hard-fork-bitcoin-private-btcp/

Tomorrow and today price will soar for ZCL!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Nobody does even the slightest research before investing into cryptos.
The slightest research man. You dont even google for christ sake.

ZCL fork to BTCP was red flagged from the beginning.
Red flags everywhere. Read people.

READ FOR 3-4 MINUTES DAMNIT.

For instance BTCz is the same and better coin than the Zcl derivative  , undervalued as hell ,  with working wallet in android , lightning fast transcations, no damn ico , no damn forks and airdrops and great and original community.

Read.Do some damn research and invest on a longterm basis.

I don't see any different red flags than BTCZ that you are shilling about except huge supply in case of BTCZ and lack of marketing skills. Grin
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
ZCL start drop and i cant move my money bittrex is a scam site im unable to recover my money in last 36 h .
I try more then 5 time and never tranzaction complete .
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
Same here.
Bittrex is "fast" as Cryptopia.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Nobody does even the slightest research before investing into cryptos.
The slightest research man. You dont even google for christ sake.

ZCL fork to BTCP was red flagged from the beginning.
Red flags everywhere. Read people.

READ FOR 3-4 MINUTES DAMNIT.

For instance BTCz is the same and better coin than the Zcl derivative  , undervalued as hell ,  with working wallet in android , lightning fast transcations, no damn ico , no damn forks and airdrops and great and original community.

Read.Do some damn research and invest on a longterm basis.
Uh oh. I just thought to look up coin info on cryptopia and it shows the wallet status is OK but then it shows zero connections and block height of zero. This mean withdrawals are done for? I swear if my 10 zcl doesnt get transferred to my wallet and get me my btcp then zcl drops to worthless!.....they better at least pay everyone that didnt get their zcl transferred their due btcp.

I have initiated withdrawal request this morning from Bittrex and it took few hours to deposited into ZCL official wallet. Bittrex used to quick in terms of deposits and withdrawals, but that's proven wrong in case of ZCL. Just for safe side leave enough time to withdraw from Bittrex and get credited into your ZCL wallet.

In how much time you receive from bitrex becose in waiting for mote then 4 h and still on bitrex account my ZCL .
Activity: 49
Dont panic everything will be ok!!!
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Uh oh. I just thought to look up coin info on cryptopia and it shows the wallet status is OK but then it shows zero connections and block height of zero. This mean withdrawals are done for? I swear if my 10 zcl doesnt get transferred to my wallet and get me my btcp then zcl drops to worthless!.....they better at least pay everyone that didnt get their zcl transferred their due btcp.

I have initiated withdrawal request this morning from Bittrex and it took few hours to deposited into ZCL official wallet. Bittrex used to quick in terms of deposits and withdrawals, but that's proven wrong in case of ZCL. Just for safe side leave enough time to withdraw from Bittrex and get credited into your ZCL wallet.
This is on cryptopia. I wrote them a ticket but fat chance of that getting answered.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I have problem with my electrum wallet where can i find the guide to make it connected? I would like to withdraw my zcl from bittrex because it wont support btcp
Activity: 165
Merit: 100

Activity: 70
get REKT you fucking stupid mother fooking faggots.

You've been pumped and dumped again by Rhett and Tai Zen

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Nice FUD, but no one with brains buys your sht. You must be one of the goofs who bought at 200$.  Kiss

And what says Devs?

But when do we get Btcprivate in our wallets? Day after the fork?

You will not get anything in your wallet automatically. You have to import ZCL wallet private key to a wallet supporting BTCP. You can claim BTCP after the fork / mainnet launch.

Electrum wallet suppport btcp?

ZCL / BTCP FAQ megathread
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/7xed60/please_read_zclassic_bitcoinprivate_snapshotfork/

"Which wallets support the fork? Any wallet which you control the private keys to will support the fork. Right now there are currently 3 available wallets to hold ZClassic in. The original Swing wallet, ELEOS wallet and the new Electrum-Zclassic wallet. We highly recommend users to switch to/begin using the ZClassic Electrum wallet, as it is the most stable and will be updated going into the future."
Activity: 53
People panic and start sell zcl .....  Cheesy

Please post here if Bittrex post someting about ZCL - BTCP
BTCP say
We have applied for listing on various exchanges, however we cannot comment on the likelihood that they will support the fork. Exchanges will announce support if/when they decide to. We will update this page when appropriate.

List of Exchanges that have announced support for the fork:
TradeSatoshi

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Nice FUD, but no one with brains buys your sht. You must be one of the goofs who bought at 200$.  Kiss

And what says Devs?

You will not get anything in your wallet automatically. You have to import ZCL wallet private key to a wallet supporting BTCP. You can claim BTCP after the fork / mainnet launch.

Electrum wallet suppport btcp?
ZCL donation accepted here if you not belive in this coin  : t1MpcUoX2Nmyps6WJJbCx3nvoawFEvhh8U6

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

And what says Devs?

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
People panic and start sell zcl .....  Cheesy

Please post here if Bittrex post someting about ZCL - BTCP
And what says Devs?

Pages:
Jump to: