Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 91. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
And what says Devs?
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
Cryptopia have problems with procesind or depozit in last 3 weeks so you need to wait will be procesed .
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Uh oh. I just thought to look up coin info on cryptopia and it shows the wallet status is OK but then it shows zero connections and block height of zero. This mean withdrawals are done for? I swear if my 10 zcl doesnt get transferred to my wallet and get me my btcp then zcl drops to worthless!.....they better at least pay everyone that didnt get their zcl transferred their due btcp.
No problems with withdraw at all markets.

And newbies spread  FUD buy cheap BTCH now.

Is great time. No scam fork will heapen and then cry.

You are wrong bittrex not send users withraw remein at status autorized !

Check here and see number of zcl tranzaction is low low low .

https://zcl-explorer.com/
Activity: 49
No problems with withdraw at all markets.

And newbies spread  FUD buy cheap BTCH now.

Is great time. No scam fork will heapen and then cry.
Activity: 25
DEV LEFT THE SCAM PROJECT SHIP IS ABANDONED RESUCE YOUR BTC

geez just stfu plz
I have withdraw problem with bittrex, they did not confirm my withdraw too. that is bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

That mean they want to force us to sell the coin so price will go up agan .

Grin
Activity: 10
buy it and quickly
Activity: 147
After many hours mine (on cryptopia) finally changed from 'pending' to 'processing'. Now its been in processing for some hours. Sigh. Be it cryptopia or even the likes of far larger bittrex these people need to get it together. They should know whats coming and have the servers to handle it. Its not like they dont make a crap load of money on us.
Activity: 12
I have withdraw problem with bittrex, they did not confirm my withdraw too. that is bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Activity: 56
Merit: 2

? FUD?
Activity: 52
I had no problem with coinexchange

Bittrex withraw have problems !
Activity: 14
I had no problem with coinexchange
ZCl start go up agan people stop sell and keep the coin .
guys really....because a lot of people like you are fuding the network is simply overloaded.... What about a bit common sense Shocked

Ok then in last 16 h i check moust of zcl block and was high tranzaction with 10 k - 60 k zcl and no small tranzaction like in other days .

Im my opinion si closed to process to force us to sell .
Activity: 25
guys really....because a lot of people like you are fuding the network is simply overloaded.... What about a bit common sense Shocked
Activity: 210
Same here.  Trying to withdraw from Bittrex to Electrum wallet.  Been in "Authorized" state for last several hours.

This isn't first time buttrex has screwed customers back when xvg was listed on binance they took several hours to withdraw from buttrex and we missed the huge binance pump.
Same here.  Trying to withdraw from Bittrex to Electrum wallet.  Been in "Authorized" state for last several hours.

So what hapen Bitterx not have a pozition for ZCL and in same time not process users witraw .

What hapen ?
Activity: 558
Merit: 194
Same here.  Trying to withdraw from Bittrex to Electrum wallet.  Been in pending "Authorized" state for last several hours.
Pages:
Jump to: