Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 146. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I been mining on supernova since 27th and I have been out of town and I only managed to get like 1.3 coins. and since I came back today at supernova I have gotten 0 coins and my hash rate in over 6000 kh/s anybody know whats going on?
Less hash rate. This can be sorted out only when more people decide to neutralize the monopoly created on 1 pool (MPH). Besides that, suprnova had some issues which were promptly fixed by zcoin devs. Now the pool just needs move hash rate to improve the earnings.

At present the hash rate is like MPH hash rate  > hash rate of all other xzc pools combined together Sad

And an advice to all other pools like suprnova, zpool, etc. Make an attractive offer (at least for the time being). Something like 0% fee till the traffic increases to a level that can maintain hash rate balance between pools.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I been mining on supernova since 27th and I have been out of town and I only managed to get like 1.3 coins. and since I came back today at supernova I have gotten 0 coins and my hash rate in over 6000 kh/s anybody know whats going on?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Come to http://zpool.ca/   ! Very good pool, but need more MH!!! Right now 400MH !

Almost 1 GH!!!! IN JOIN!! There are more than taken the ball and the bigger the reward!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Network hashrate just within 30 mins has jumped from ~50Gh to 67Gh. F**ng botnets

ugh, network breaks, they go down, for like 6 hours, then they start coming back up :/
All we can really do is wait it out till MTP, then it will take a few days/weeks for them to reset-up the botnets haha
CPU friendly coins thats just how it is man, can't stop it.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Network hashrate just within 30 mins has jumped from ~50Gh to 67Gh. F**ng botnets
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Come to http://zpool.ca/   ! Very good pool, but need more MH!!! Right now 400MH !
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
yeah monero amateur, but exists since april 2014..
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
Interesting comments on anon cryptos:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/snowden-ventures-cryptocurrency-opinion-on-twitter

“Zcash is the only altcoin (that I know of) designed and built by professional and academic cryptographers. Hard to ignore.”

He also refers to Monero as an amateur crypto, and there is a mention of a Monero bug that "allows for the creation of an unlimited number of coins in a way that is undetectable to an observer". I thought this was particularly ironic in the context, given that Zcash doesn't have an auditable supply, so in principle it has a similar risk. In contrast, such issues would be detectable in Zcoin.

I'm also pretty sure that Zcash isn't the only "professional" altcoin in this sense.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
seems a question of time , until the price rockets,  seems a good buying opportunity now
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
Looks like found blocks with the hacked-together patched 0.13' version make 0.8' versions crash..

lol..

Ever heard of testnet, guys ?

Hint: Compare the CheckTransaction() functions Smiley have fun

Does you pool still can mine this coin now ? or suggest we switch to other coin?

Thank you.

You can mine it, however with 95% hashrate centralized on one pool it takes some time until a block has been found

good to hear you xzc pool is back, we trust suprnova, Bro. don't leave us. :'-(

I'm here, no worries, there's at least one guy who seems reasonable here and at least cares, AizenSou...

Let's see how it goes.

Hi eveyone!! I just saw this project! Is it woth investing
what do you think Huh
Activity: 33
it's nice to see this coin decreased and that's a good chance to cover some zcoins for holding
Is this coin hitting new price above 20usd in this month?
Activity: 62
Thanks for the FUD. Managed to get some more XZC at 27k sats. Thanks for the cheap coins guys.

MTP and Znodes near
VCs contacting the dev team
Roger Ver and big money behind

And you still panic dump? Hilarious. But thanks  Smiley

is roger ver really investing his money in zcoin?
is there any clear evidence? ?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
looks like every pool has problems, so i'll stick with yours ocminer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Something is not sounding right. MPH started to have this unusual behavior of delay in finding blocks. 1 hour 1 block? looking at how it was finding blocks before with its hash power, something is clearly not right.  Huh

Maybe you guys want to spread hash a little.. https://xzc.suprnova.cc is finding blocks but more miners are needed to make it happen more often
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
Where i can find good article about mint feature in zcoin?
Activity: 142
Something is not sounding right. MPH started to have this unusual behavior of delay in finding blocks. 1 hour 1 block? looking at how it was finding blocks before with its hash power, something is clearly not right.  Huh
Activity: 248
I send some xzc to bittrex but the transaction shows 0/6... its been like 10 hours and still not one confirmation. What is happening?

so ithink bitrexx wallet need sync

becuse i withdraw from bitrex its already get tx id but in explorer error result,

is ypur tx id appear in blockchain??
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
Activity: 243
I send some xzc to bittrex but the transaction shows 0/6... its been like 10 hours and still not one confirmation. What is happening?
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Thanks for the FUD. Managed to get some more XZC at 27k sats. Thanks for the cheap coins guys.

MTP and Znodes near
VCs contacting the dev team
Roger Ver and big money behind

And you still panic dump? Hilarious. But thanks  Smiley
Jump to: