Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 148. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
for some time there was also 1 with 12ghz!
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Where can I find an all-time chart of ZCoin's network hashrate?
Why yesterday difficulty has jumped on 30% while network hashrate didn't changed?

Also I want to hear answer from developer: Are you going to do something with this shit: less than 10 BotNets controlls about 50% of network hashrate. and all they are sitting on miningpoolhub, which controlls more than 80% of whole network?

7Gh it's about 4100 GPUs GTX 1070. Really?  Huh

+1 devs should do something about this botnets...
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Where can I find an all-time chart of ZCoin's network hashrate?
Why yesterday difficulty has jumped on 30% while network hashrate didn't changed?

Also I want to hear answer from developer: Are you going to do something with this shit: less than 10 BotNets controlls about 50% of network hashrate. and all they are sitting on miningpoolhub, which controlls more than 80% of whole network?

7Gh it's about 4100 GPUs GTX 1070. Really?  Huh
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Looks like found blocks with the hacked-together patched 0.13' version make 0.8' versions crash..

lol..

Ever heard of testnet, guys ?

Hint: Compare the CheckTransaction() functions Smiley have fun

Does you pool still can mine this coin now ? or suggest we switch to other coin?

Thank you.

You can mine it, however with 95% hashrate centralized on one pool it takes some time until a block has been found

good to hear you xzc pool is back, we trust suprnova, Bro. don't leave us. :'-(

I'm here, no worries, there's at least one guy who seems reasonable here and at least cares, AizenSou...

Let's see how it goes.

ocminer,

see my posts in this thread. I find  suprnova more trustable than MPH, but it has been down for so long that at end it has been an even worse solution than MPH. If you are able to keep the business running 24/7 I'll be back, but not before.

In the recent cases.
i do believe , a reliable wallet is the only require thing that keeping pool service stable, nothing more.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Looks like found blocks with the hacked-together patched 0.13' version make 0.8' versions crash..

lol..

Does you pool still can mine this coin now ? or suggest we switch to other coin?

Thank you.

You can mine it, however with 95% hashrate centralized on one pool it takes some time until a block has been found

I'm here, no worries, there's at least one guy who seems reasonable here and at least cares, AizenSou...

Let's see how it goes.

ocminer,

see my posts in this thread. I find  suprnova more trustable than MPH, but it has been down for so long that at end it has been an even worse solution than MPH. If you are able to keep the business running 24/7 I'll be back, but not before.

Kaspersky Internet Security reporting several positives

New account with only one msg, this one on this post and its only giving FUD. Really?
Activity: 131
Kaspersky Internet Security reporting several positives

lol..

Thank you.

Let's see how it goes.

Thank you i know im a small miner but my 3.8Mh/s goes to your pool.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

lol..

Thank you.

Let's see how it goes.
Activity: 78
https://prnt.sc/grvb8t

is MPH pool down??

last found block was 2 hours ago..  this is unusual, especially from pools that control 95 % hashrates...
Activity: 142
No blocks found in MPH for the last 2 or so hours. Any problem or is it purely on luck?  Huh Huh
Activity: 56

lol..

Thank you.

Activity: 72
Need more MH to http://zpool.ca   better than zcoin.miningpoolhub.com
Zpool is not good due to auto exchange to btc.

Why difficulty has jumped on ~30% while network hashrate didn't changed?
you do not have to change to btc
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

lol..

Thank you.

Need more MH to http://zpool.ca   better than zcoin.miningpoolhub.com
Zpool is not good due to auto exchange to btc.

Why difficulty has jumped on ~30% while network hashrate didn't changed?
Activity: 102
Need more MH to http://zpool.ca   better than zcoin.miningpoolhub.com
Just use setting:
ccminer-x64 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.mine.zpool.ca:4553 -u WALLET -pc=XZC
Activity: 3
Pool works fine.
Activity: 82
I also had "Stuck at block ***" and I was abe to fix it by downloading the latest update of the wallet with my backed-up .Dat file.
Activity: 30

lol..

Thank you.

Could somebody tell me what is that!?
7Gh  one f*ng miner whattt? It's about 4100 GPUs like GTX 1070
Jump to: