Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 180. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 250
zcash
zcoin
zclassic
zencash

any more out there? this is getting a bit confusing!

And only two of those with original development.

Wrong ZenCash has original development built on top of ZCash the same way both ZCoin and ZCash are built upon Bitcoin

All altcoins are built upon Bitcoin! xD

ripple and monero and probably others coins doesn't share bitcoin code.

NEM , Pascal  ...

They may not use the existing bitcoin core upgrades, but the early bitcoin p2p dev work is used/copied in pretty much all blockchain code...that code was pretty revolutionary.

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
zcash
zcoin
zclassic
zencash

Wrong ZenCash has original development built on top of ZCash the same way both ZCoin and ZCash are built upon Bitcoin

NEM , Pascal  ...
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
zcash
zcoin
zclassic
zencash

But they all use blockchain technology
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
zcash
zcoin
zclassic
zencash

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
When I ask for the best block hash how do I understand the output i'm given? How can I determine how close I came to solving the difficulty?
bump
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
zcash
zcoin
zclassic
zencash

Activity: 107
Now to anyone who bought on the basis of the various posters who vilified me and accused me of FUD - see what I was saying?  Wait a few days, volume is declining, price will decline. I didn't disparage anyone else's viewpoint, but was myself disparaged - for what? In this case, being right.

Wait a few days. It's possible we're in for a whole of market downward correction. Whether we are or not will be obvious within a week. If we're not, buy back in. I believe this coin can do well in a strong crypto market. But we have to see if we're in for a whole of market correction first.

No, back spreading helpful honesty. Yes, volume is declining to mean, or a bit below what mean has been the last three weeks or so. That is a massive drop in volume from that over the previous few days' pump. The decline in volume indicated to me price drop likely, ie. why I said "wait a few days" instead of your suggestion to "buy". In fact I was correct, it's now just below $14 on bittrex, which is a 15% plus decline. A week ago it was worth about $11.50 - I think that is probably a reasonable floor. I'd probably even buy in at $12.

I'm a long term holder too, but happy to correct unwarranted purchasing advice made on a public forum that contradicts known technical fundamentals of cryptographic currency markets -  namely, the tendency for price to rise with an increase in volume and decline with a decrease in volume.

He says "good time to buy", probably because he wants to sell. Volume has dropped from about 5.7 million per day to 2.7 million per day, that means the present pump is finished, and the dump underway. This means it's a bad time to buy. Wait a few days and see what it dumps down to, and pick up coin then.

Significantly declining volume is always a very bad sign for price.

BITTREX Price Manipulation.

Why Bittrex still use bot to manipulate the price ?    The trade fees is not enough ?

3 USD / 18.6 % price discrepancy is to much !!!

Good Zcoin buying time. Current research indicates that some coins that trade in cny may have 10%-15% higher ranges vs the polo/bittrex exchanges. China volume is much higher than Bittrex (3x-4x). They (Chinese) are unlikely to let it slide much, if at all, as zcoin tech advancements trigger price jumps.

Excited to hear how the zcoin testing is going on the testnet?

Back to spread more FUD are you?  

I said good time to buy because the price is down, and I believe China interest and volume will not let it fall too much...which appears to be the case. Volume is where it was about a week ago, and hasn't dropped off from that point. It is down from the 2 or 3 day surge, which was from new investors taking positions. Every Zcoin holder believes there will be many more surges to come .... and every pull back will be a good time to buy. The zcoin tech is exciting - I have no plans to sell any of my coins any time soon.  

Activity: 87
zcash
zcoin
zclassic
zencash

Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
zcash
zcoin
zclassic
zencash

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
When I ask for the best block hash how do I understand the output i'm given? How can I determine how close I came to solving the difficulty?
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I am one of the new investors of this coin. I don't want to trade. I am buying little by little for long term investment.  And also i want to continue to buy every deep point. Even i have not exactly full knowledge of this coin's future expectations i like the main idea. I hope this coin is the right choice for me and for everyone who invests their money to this coin.
Activity: 434
how does this coin compare to zclassic?
Activity: 138
Merit: 101
Welcome to all new investors... Dont worry about the butt hurt early exiters who missed out on more and more main stream adoption and are now trying to FUD as much as they can out of frustration...

Type in ''Zcoin'' on youtube and put the filter on this month... watch the video's where Reuben (Chinese ) explains how Zcoin is in effect solving the true anonymity for digital money, and why and how is superior to Zcash and Monero..

Rest assured you are still early to own Zero coins as $20, even $50 value is nothing... this coin will make Zcash start dropping very soon and is going nowhere except up and up... Zcoin will only grow stronger and stronger moving forward... MTP is the most cutting edge tech and uniquely developed for Zcoin..

Also keep in mind Zcoin was voted the most promising crypto by Chinese investors on BTC38... Yes Chinese!! Zcoin is a Chinese treasure that is attracting millions upon millions of Chinese looking to store and trade value without their Communist regime being able to stick their nose, or censure their financial choices...

Zcoin is what everything has lead up to.... It is true digital money, 100% privacy and has overcome attacks from all directions

If the word Moon ever applied to anything, it will be XZC

Happy Staking!!!!
Common guys, correction and accumulation and weak hands shaking is what expected every time!  Grin

+1.

Price bounced back up again.

Don't let forum postings of low price predictions turn your hands weak Wink

Looking forward to the Zcoin progress in the days/weeks ahead.
Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
Common guys, correction and accumulation and weak hands shaking is what expected every time!  Grin
No, back spreading helpful honesty. Yes, volume is declining to mean, or a bit below what mean has been the last three weeks or so. That is a massive drop in volume from that over the previous few days' pump. The decline in volume indicated to me price drop likely, ie. why I said "wait a few days" instead of your suggestion to "buy". In fact I was correct, it's now just below $14 on bittrex, which is a 15% plus decline. A week ago it was worth about $11.50 - I think that is probably a reasonable floor. I'd probably even buy in at $12.

I'm a long term holder too, but happy to correct unwarranted purchasing advice made on a public forum that contradicts known technical fundamentals of cryptographic currency markets -  namely, the tendency for price to rise with an increase in volume and decline with a decrease in volume.

He says "good time to buy", probably because he wants to sell. Volume has dropped from about 5.7 million per day to 2.7 million per day, that means the present pump is finished, and the dump underway. This means it's a bad time to buy. Wait a few days and see what it dumps down to, and pick up coin then.

Why Bittrex still use bot to manipulate the price ?    The trade fees is not enough ?

Good Zcoin buying time. Current research indicates that some coins that trade in cny may have 10%-15% higher ranges vs the polo/bittrex exchanges. China volume is much higher than Bittrex (3x-4x). They (Chinese) are unlikely to let it slide much, if at all, as zcoin tech advancements trigger price jumps.

I said good time to buy because the price is down, and I believe China interest and volume will not let it fall too much...which appears to be the case. Volume is where it was about a week ago, and hasn't dropped off from that point. It is down from the 2 or 3 day surge, which was from new investors taking positions. Every Zcoin holder believes there will be many more surges to come .... and every pull back will be a good time to buy. The zcoin tech is exciting - I have no plans to sell any of my coins any time soon.  

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Maybe in the short term we'll see price drop a little but I'm holding long term and will continue buying on every dip, if dev team delivers on MTP it will easily go up 5X.

Jump to: