Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 207. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
I do not quite understand how so many miners have the equivalent of $50,000+ worth of hashing power pointed at this coin. Is a faster miner out or is this normal to see so many miners with $50,000 worth of equipment.
gradually, Miners mining on pool haven't got much profit for this coin. I know some big miners maybe solomine zcoin and they can push the diff very highly. Therefore Miners on pool are very hard to get a profit from mining.

You can just look at the pool with the most hash rate and see at least 15 people with $50,000-$100,000 worth of hash power each. We are finding blocks every ten minutes or so. I am just amazed by so many people with that much money to spend on mining. Solo miners will have a hard time unless they are even bigger

Yes, They can think about the value of this coin in the future and especially MTP will be released soon (now it's released for testnet about 1 month)
and MTP and masternode  will be a very interesting and excellent for this zcoin. Just image if the price can hit 30$ or 50$ in next 2 months.

If they want wealthy people to chime in and deliver their massive hash to zcoin they will need to maintain community outreach accordingly. At least keep everyone updated on what's going on. This is the least thing they can do to keep this coin afloat. Note that they have absolutely nothing to put on the table, nonetheless it's important to keep everybody updated on non-existing things.

No. They are working on MTP algo and This algo is still tested for safety before it's released for test community. MTP algo is quite new in the crypto world and Zcoin is the first coin using this algo and They need more careful testing for this algo and I believe zcoin will be a the most brilliant coin in this year.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
I do not quite understand how so many miners have the equivalent of $50,000+ worth of hashing power pointed at this coin. Is a faster miner out or is this normal to see so many miners with $50,000 worth of equipment.
gradually, Miners mining on pool haven't got much profit for this coin. I know some big miners maybe solomine zcoin and they can push the diff very highly. Therefore Miners on pool are very hard to get a profit from mining.

You can just look at the pool with the most hash rate and see at least 15 people with $50,000-$100,000 worth of hash power each. We are finding blocks every ten minutes or so. I am just amazed by so many people with that much money to spend on mining. Solo miners will have a hard time unless they are even bigger

Yes, They can think about the value of this coin in the future and especially MTP will be released soon (now it's released for testnet about 1 month)
and MTP and masternode  will be a very interesting and excellent for this zcoin. Just image if the price can hit 30$ or 50$ in next 2 months.

If they want wealthy people to chime in and deliver their massive hash to zcoin they will need to maintain community outreach accordingly. At least keep everyone updated on what's going on. This is the least thing they can do to keep this coin afloat. Note that they have absolutely nothing to put on the table, nonetheless it's important to keep everybody updated on non-existing things.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Please can you do a video tutorial, my wallet too is broken, i have a message Warning and synchro stop at 10000 block, i not understand use command, i m french noob Sad

Thank you for help me !!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
For those of you looking to download the Zcoin blockchain, here is a nifty site that updates every 6 hours.
http://znode.io

Thanks for the download works great and saved time. Solved my problem trying to update the wallet.
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
For those of you looking to download the Zcoin blockchain, here is a nifty site that updates every 6 hours.

Thank you, Dev. I really need this zcoin blockchain now and this fact will help us to run the wallet more quickly while waiting for the MTP released.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Is the wallet working? Stuck on 27 weeks!
sometimes it does get stuck, i found just closing and re-opening, or the post above to re-index should get it working

It took almost a week for me to sync

I have this problem also. stuck with 27 weeks left, block 1103 / 29737. No progress at all.

above I have a warning displayed:
* Warning, Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade. ''

Advise anyone? Thank you for your time )

try opening a cmd window in the folder where you have your zcoin-qt installed and type

zcoin-qt -reindex
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Non-official Poll: Come vote for zcoin on Poloniex. (results will be submitted)

There was a mistake in the last polls expiry date. If you've already voted, please vote again. We apologize for any inconvenience.  Thank you.

https://twitter.com/cryptonaire_com/status/852977378234126336
Activity: 138
Merit: 101

Hi there! Thank you for responding. Can you please explain what is going on/wrong with the Windows wallet, and is there a solution prepared?

Synchronization does not take place, it remains stuck on block 1103, 27 weeks remaining...

Downloaded from zcoin.io website.

Thank you,
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
why price dumped os much? MTP should bring it up IMO.

is there insiders doing this ?

This is a good chance for you to buy cheap zcoins to hold it for long-term period and do you think if chinese investors want to buy all zcoins in next month? look at these votes on 8BTC @btcinchina and you find the best choice for you.
Zcoin voted as the most promising coin on 8BTC @btcinchina and granted a dedicated forum! Thanks for the support!

https://t.co/CTDSS6T1co

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
why price dumped os much? MTP should bring it up IMO.

is there insiders doing this ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Trying to update wallet for 5 days. It's down loading very slow. Never had a problem like this with othe wallets. What's the problem with this one?
Is the wallet working? Stuck on 27 weeks!
sometimes it does get stuck, i found just closing and re-opening, or the post above to re-index should get it working

It took almost a week for me to sync

I have this problem also. stuck with 27 weeks left, block 1103 / 29737. No progress at all.

above I have a warning displayed:
* Warning, Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade. ''

Advise anyone? Thank you for your time )
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Zcoin voted as the most promising coin on 8BTC @btcinchina and granted a dedicated forum! Thanks for the support!

Wow. That's very great news I've heard from Dev. I will buy more coins now. it seems there will be a big pump coming with zcoin and it will hit at least 0.01btc in next days.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)

Dear Community,

I have a problem that I also seen someone else post about in the last couple of days. I downloaded the windows wallet from the zcoin website and after opening it seems stuck

it either says ''Synchronizing with network'' or '' no blocks receiving'' and remains 27 weeks behind.
Processing stays stuck on block 1103 / 29737

On top it reads:

Just closing and re-reopening the wallet does not fix the problem.....

I am an IT noob so I am not sure I can pull off complicated adjustments if that would be necessary.. Sad Is there a solution available for this problem?

Thank you for helping
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
why the price got so low? on this news we should be pumping like SegWit Smiley))))

Maybe you will miss the train and the whales are eating many zcoins for 2 weeks  and They are trying to use tricks to make zcoin down and I can see this action and I have a seat on the train now. it's very impressive and great after 1 month later.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
why the price got so low? on this news we should be pumping like SegWit Smiley))))
Activity: 401
Merit: 257

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

Jump to: