Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 202. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Stratum diff can be set manually by - on all suprnova pools - by simply using d=XX as password where XX is the desired difficulty. For example: d=2 gives you a difficulty of 2 for the miner.
Thanks for advice
Somebody know Why xzc share rate so unstable? even with correct stratum difficulty? Is that caused by coin algorithm, miner or pool?
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
Zcoin is looking for additional core developers join the team to accelerate our development!

Requirements:

• Experience with C++
  • Understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning of Bitcoin 2.0 and Blockchain technologies
  • Have a collaborative mind set and enjoy sharing Blockchain knowledge with other developers
  • Have good communication skills and a passion for Blockchain development

Plus points:
  • Have practical experience developing on Blockchain platforms such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
  • Have good communication skills and a passion for Blockchain development
  • Extensive experience working with cryptographic protocols
  • Understanding of the Zerocoin protocol

Remuneration will be commensurate to skill set and experience. We are also open to starting with project-based fees.

If you are interested, please do drop an e-mail to [email protected] or drop by our Slack and message @reuben with the following:

• A description of your skill set and work/programming experience
  • Whether you are seeking a full time/part time or project based position.
  • Your expected remuneration
  • The timezone that you work in
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello All,

Is there a pb on miningpoolhub because I have no shares on website but my workers still alive. On worker page, there are down.

Thanks
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Today zcoin is increasing higher 20% then yesterday. I believe that there is good something coming.
Just buy and hold it now. I can see the strong power of buying joined this coin.
Let's wait and see what will happen in next month. 
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
By the way, even with this difficulty issues with miningpoolhub, the luck of the pool is normal and the revenue is better than with SuprNova (sorry OCMiner to write this, but it is the true since 3 weeks now).
Earnings in xzc coins is about 15% less than should be Due to these problems with jumping stratum diffs.
I have not made the mathematics and you have probably right : if there is a way to solve this issue, I'm interrested.

Over the last 7 days revenue is even 5 % better than "normal" - luck is at 95%.

Stratum diff can be set manually by - on all suprnova pools - by simply using d=XX as password where XX is the desired difficulty. For example: d=2 gives you a difficulty of 2 for the miner.
Over the last 4 weeks revenue is even 4.5% lower than "normal" - luck is at 104,.48% ;-)
But I'll be back on SuprNova, soon.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Hi,
i'm newbie in zcoin and i really like this coin, it's promising.

I want to know why price is very Low in some markets like Tradesatoshi.com : https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=XZC_BTC

the price is about 0.0047 BTC for one XZC  ?

Thanks
Caution
Tradesatoshi.com is not a serious exchange : a lot of wallet in maintenance unclipping Zcoin wallet if you buy some XZC at tradesatoshi you can not withdraw them i have experienced that before. the only solution a got is to loose some btcs and sell al XZC cheap to withdraw BTC.

That's correct , Guy . I have the same problem like this. it's ridiculous.
It seems This exchange does not have real zcoins so They don't withdraw zcoins or They want to scam us with this way. 
I never use this exchange after this problem.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
By the way, even with this difficulty issues with miningpoolhub, the luck of the pool is normal and the revenue is better than with SuprNova (sorry OCMiner to write this, but it is the true since 3 weeks now).
Earnings in xzc coins is about 15% less than should be Due to these problems with jumping stratum diffs.
I have not made the mathematics and you have probably right : if there is a way to solve this issue, I'm interrested.

Over the last 7 days revenue is even 5% better than "normal" - luck is at 95%.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
There doesn't seem to be any interest to mine at other pools here, it's rarely so centralized like here.
legendary
legendary
Just curious do you have that card overclocked?
Yes, it's overclocked. In stock (with factory OC) it pulls about 950Kh/s

what exact software do you have for the NVidia mining ?
ZenFr, I use ccminer 2.0 64bit under win 7
By the way: I've also noticed that CPU miner's share rate looks more stable, but sometimes it's jumps like stupid s*t
cpu share rate http://i.imgur.com/8lERBRk.png
gpu share rate http://i.imgur.com/olx3LLk.png
This problem with xzc is already annoing me: I can't understand is this problem caused by pool or miner or coin algo
Is there a way to set a fixed stratum difficulty? Share rate on my GPU looks good when stratum diff is about 0.9-0.5
I'm in the same configuration : CPU and GPU NVidia mining.
Same software for GPU,
I think you use Joblo version for CPU ?

Normaly CCMiner has an option to fix a constant difficulty, but the pool does support this.
I don't no if this pool support the option.

Just curious do you have that card overclocked?
Yes, it's overclocked. In stock (with factory OC) it pulls about 950Kh/s

what exact software do you have for the NVidia mining ?
ZenFr, I use ccminer 2.0 64bit under win 7
By the way: I've also noticed that CPU miner's share rate looks more stable, but sometimes it's jumps like stupid s*t from acceptable stratum diff to much more higher
cpu share rate http://i.imgur.com/8lERBRk.png
gpu share rate http://i.imgur.com/olx3LLk.png
This problem with xzc is already annoing me: I can't understand is this problem caused by pool or miner or coin algo
Is there a way to set a fixed stratum difficulty? Share rate on my GPU looks good when stratum diff is about 0.9-0.5
legendary
Hi, All.
Who mine xzc on minigpoolhub with ccminer on nVidia cards? Need your healp
I have some problems with this pool: stratum difficulty is changes too often and due to this my share rate is about half of the amount that should be (2-5 shres per minute, while on suprniova same hardware pulls average 7 shares per minute).
In the end: earnings in xzc about 15% less then should (calculating average difficulty and hashrate).
BTW on suprnova pool the same hardware gives about double shares to pool. but I don't like to mine xzc on suprnova due to very low pool's hashrate

And that's the problem everyone has with distributing the hashrate Smiley
@OCMiner : I think your wrong here OCMiner : the problem does not exist with the CPUMining where difficulty is very stable.

@ XS.Over : what exact software do you have for the NVidia mining ?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hi, All.
I have some problems with this pool: stratum difficulty is changes too often and due to this my share rate is about half of the amount that should be (2-5 shres per minute, while on suprniova same hardware pulls average 7 shares per minute).
In the end: earnings in xzc about 15% less then should (calculating average difficulty and hashrate).
BTW on suprnova pool the same hardware gives about double shares to pool. but I don't like to mine xzc on suprnova due to very low pool's hashrate

And that's the problem everyone has with distributing the hashrate Smiley
Activity: 4
Hi, All.
http://i.imgur.com/MBM0yiR.png
http://i.imgur.com/aUkFkWo.png

Hey xs.over,
Just curious do you have that card overclocked? The Mhz it is showing is higher than my stock evga 1070 gtx.
Hi, All.

legendary
...but in terms of order books you are not speaking truth at all. right now on Bittrex the amountof BIDS is 218071.703 XZC
And the ASKS are 38287.400 XZC

Thats seems pretty healthy to me for a rising price and demand for this coin by the market....
Are you serious Huh

Take a real look at the order book : in the bids side, there are 150,250 bids at 1 satoshi, 24,937 at 2 satoshis, 20,000 at 3 satoshis... and so on : these are "fake" bids.
You can't compare these ridiculous more than 200,000 unreal bids (compared to the 218,416 total at this time) bids with those aroud the market price (600,000 sats) : be serious.
Between 4 satoshis and 600,000 satoshis, the reality is they are only 18,000 bids !!! How many bids beetween 600,000 and 500,000 satoshis (for example) ? Very few !

Look at the order book graph, for example with a 25% price range and you will see how the market is really imbalance and can collapse at any time.

For my part, my XZC are sold now.

Thanks to people like you I bought more ZCoin, I will laugh at you when price hits 50$. Bye bye Smiley
Your welcome :-).
Thank you to you : you bought my ZCoin at a very good price.
Now, the price has fallen and I can already redeem them with a good profit.
Should I laugh like you ?
Should I laugh even more in the next days if the price goes down again and again and my profit grows more when I redeem them :-) ?

Your post was not friendly.

For information :
 - just now, and for the last 24 hours (source : CoinMarketCap) : XZC/BTC -3,28%  (I buy and I sell my XZC in BTC).
 - orderbook Bittrex : 30 BTC bids / 750 BTC asks
 - orderbook graph with a 25% price range : 17 BTC bids / 60 BTC asks

Update 04/27 11h56 (France time) :  for the last 24 hours (source : CoinMarketCap) : XZC/BTC -5,15%  (I buy and I sell my XZC in BTC).
Activity: 9
...but in terms of order books you are not speaking truth at all. right now on Bittrex the amountof BIDS is 218071.703 XZC
And the ASKS are 38287.400 XZC

Thats seems pretty healthy to me for a rising price and demand for this coin by the market....
Are you serious Huh

Take a real look at the order book : in the bids side, there are 150,250 bids at 1 satoshi, 24,937 at 2 satoshis, 20,000 at 3 satoshis... and so on : these are "fake" bids.
You can't compare these ridiculous more than 200,000 unreal bids (compared to the 218,416 total at this time) bids with those aroud the market price (600,000 sats) : be serious.
Between 4 satoshis and 600,000 satoshis, the reality is they are only 18,000 bids !!! How many bids beetween 600,000 and 500,000 satoshis (for example) ? Very few !

Look at the order book graph, for example with a 25% price range and you will see how the market is really imbalance and can collapse at any time.

For my part, my XZC are sold now.

Thanks to people like you I bought more ZCoin, I will laugh at you when price hits 50$. Bye bye Smiley
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hi,

I want to know why price is very Low in some markets like Tradesatoshi.com : https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=XZC_BTC

Thanks
Caution
Tradesatoshi.com is not a serious exchange : a lot of wallet in maintenance unclipping Zcoin wallet if you buy some XZC at tradesatoshi you can not withdraw them i have experienced that before. the only solution a got is to loose some btcs and sell al XZC cheap to withdraw BTC.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hi,

Thanks

Yes, it's very cheap now, guy. If you have your money there then you go buy all batchs under 0.005btc immediately and you get a big profit when you transfer zcoin to bittrex exchange for selling. it's very easy to make money , guy.

I'm waiting for new price to buy more zcoins. it's really hard to make zcoin down under 0.005btc at this time unless MTP algo was not done by Devs .
I still believe in this project and I will support this coin.
on the exchange tradesatoshi status xzc - Maintenance, and for a long time already

Just go to buy zcoin at the bittrex exchnage. it's a big and trustable exchange .
You can buy many zcoins if you want  and you never feel disappointed with this exchange.
Jump to: