Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 208. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 257
I do not quite understand how so many miners have the equivalent of $50,000+ worth of hashing power pointed at this coin. Is a faster miner out or is this normal to see so many miners with $50,000 worth of equipment.
gradually, Miners mining on pool haven't got much profit for this coin. I know some big miners maybe solomine zcoin and they can push the diff very highly. Therefore Miners on pool are very hard to get a profit from mining.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
I do not quite understand how so many miners have the equivalent of $50,000+ worth of hashing power pointed at this coin. Is a faster miner out or is this normal to see so many miners with $50,000 worth of equipment.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
@ocminer
is something wrong with your pool : Time Since Last Block   26 hours  ?

very low hash on the pool, need more miners
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
@ocminer
is something wrong with your pool : Time Since Last Block   26 hours  ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Can someone put a bootstrap of the blockchain?

Would be nice, updating wallet now 3 days and I have fast internet. Why so long to update wallet?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Can someone put a bootstrap of the blockchain?
Activity: 9
Is the wallet working? Stuck on 27 weeks!
sometimes it does get stuck, i found just closing and re-opening, or the post above to re-index should get it working

It took almost a week for me to sync
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
Is the wallet working? Stuck on 27 weeks!
sometimes it does get stuck, i found just closing and re-opening, or the post above to re-index should get it working
This is totally crazy. A few months ago I saw so many people selling at 100k sats after the first pump ... Honestly, I'm an happy holder and I'm just waiting for the ~70$.
Remember my post and see you in September Wink

That sounds good, I'll follow you.
IF XZC can trade on poloniex, I think 70$ is easy !

For me Poloniex is just a bonus, when you look at the craziness on BTC38 ...
Activity: 138
Merit: 101
This is totally crazy. A few months ago I saw so many people selling at 100k sats after the first pump ... Honestly, I'm an happy holder and I'm just waiting for the ~70$.

Oh, I've seen this zcoin on bittrex and it's about 7.2$ around. it's quite cheap to buy more coins and hold zcoins for 3 months. If it's really got 70$, then I will be a rich person. I will buy more 200xzc to be enough 1,000 zxc coins for one masternode then.

The Chinese buying orders on BTC38 are absolutely mental... just saw a 17500xzc order and like 20 thousand more down the list Smiley

Make that $100!

So masternode is 1000 coins? cool )
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Oh, I've seen this zcoin on bittrex and it's about 7.2$ around. it's quite cheap to buy more coins and hold zcoins for 3 months. If it's really got 70$, then I will be a rich person. I will buy more 200xzc to be enough 1,000 zxc coins for one masternode then.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Bitcoin network is limited to the sustained rate of 7tps ,bithares record 3300tps,zcoin In the future will reach 1000tps ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core

That's right. You must know this coin so much. I agree with you and you can get a big profit if you hold zcoin until September. This is good chance to collect more cheap zcoins as many as possible, guy.
Activity: 74
I am solo miner with 36 x gtx1070 (about 55 Mh). Which command in the console will show my actual mining hash power (the command "gethashespersec" shows 0) Huh
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Can anyone explain to me why Worldcoinindex.com leaves the entry for total coins and market cap blank for Zcoin and a number of other coins? Somehow coinmarketcap.com is able to come up with 1,855,702 XZC and market cap of $12,923,983. WTF? That sounds like an incredibly low number of coins and market cap for the volume. Anyone?

Seems to me two fold... On the one hand China is falling in love with Zcoin as the orders on BTC38 are really amazing.. and a lot of early Chinese holders are off-loading their profits after the 20% jump and ask vs bid is now very very high volume but relatively equal so price is slowly recovering from the yesterdays/todays dip..

I see a bright future for Zcoin ))) I hope the Devs are working on Poloniex listing...

you are right. I see many investors joined this project on Bittrex exchange . The volume is higher than yesterday and there are some dumpers selling zcoins to take their profits . Really I can know some highlight zcoins compared with zcoin value at this time. Buying and holding zcoin at least 2 months is a smart choice and  you can get a tripple profit from this project.
Activity: 138
Merit: 101
Can anyone explain to me why Worldcoinindex.com leaves the entry for total coins and market cap blank for Zcoin and a number of other coins? Somehow coinmarketcap.com is able to come up with 1,855,702 XZC and market cap of $12,923,983. WTF? That sounds like an incredibly low number of coins and market cap for the volume. Anyone?

Seems to me two fold... On the one hand China is falling in love with Zcoin as the orders on BTC38 are really amazing.. and a lot of early Chinese holders are off-loading their profits after the 20% jump and ask vs bid is now very very high volume but relatively equal so price is slowly recovering from the yesterdays/todays dip..

I see a bright future for Zcoin ))) I hope the Devs are working on Poloniex listing...
Activity: 60
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
dump on price so bought some cheap Smiley
Jump to: