Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 205. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Sorry guys but this coin is pretty centralized, it's hard to keep up with so low hash on the pool, hopefully it'll get better after the algo switch.

hello can you unlock my account name mendoza (the site said that i need to check my email but after i check, i dont receive any email), thanks Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
Big price crash today.... Buying time.
... or selling time.
smart guy, lets sell when its low instead of waiting a few days for it to go back up again, need to follow your advice
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
Im also into zcoin, but i would like to see a response from the dev about the big centralization of the power of mining

Please keep patient and MTP algo will be released soon and resolve all problem . MTP algo is still in testing phase and Buying and holding this coin is a good idea to get a big profit then .
Activity: 243
Im also into zcoin, but i would like to see a response from the dev about the big centralization of the power of mining
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Sorry guys but this coin is pretty centralized, it's hard to keep up with so low hash on the pool, hopefully it'll get better after the algo switch.
The big mining centralisation of ZCoin is a big issue for his security, no (51% attack) ?
How the community can manage this ?
How the dev can do something ?

If the security of the coin (his blockchain, then the mining) is not guaranty, ZCoin value is zero.
Very sorry to tell this :-(.

Looks like you're the weird guy who adviced to buy RISE, the money recently retired from Bittrex Smiley Smiley Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rise-ico-closed-distribution-of-rise-starting-mainnet-live-1700-btc-1460658
I was the french translator of RISE [ANN].

How does it change the serious ZCoin security problem?

I am not weired and I'm not a newbie like you.

Héhé, I guess you worked for 0€ Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18554216

See you 3 months later when ZCoin reaches $40
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
The big mining centralisation of ZCoin is a big issue for his security, no (51% attack) ?

If the security of the coin (his blockchain, then the mining) is not guaranty, ZCoin value is zero.

Looks like you're the weird guy who adviced to buy RISE, the money recently retired from Bittrex Smiley Smiley Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rise-ico-closed-distribution-of-rise-starting-mainnet-live-1700-btc-1460658
I was the french translator of RISE [ANN].

How does it change the serious ZCoin security problem?

I am not weired and I'm not a newbie like you.

Activity: 138
Merit: 101
How the the dev can do something ?

Zcoin dev, please come with a fast and elaborate rebottle to this statement.. This seems like constructive criticism, so answer please....

Will this new algo fix this risk, or not? Investors are reading and following this thread closely...
legendary

I get like 500Kh/s with my system... i agree with you its so hard to get some coins...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Suprnova only gets a block each 7-8 hours... indeed I moved to miningpoolhub because of this fact as this pool finds a block each 10-11min (10Ghs)

I will change my pool and I will mine miningpoolhub instead. Suprnova pool is difficult to catch a block within 8 hours so if mining on that pool , I only get less zcoins . This fact seems to make me no profit when mining on suprnova pool.
Suprnova only gets a block each 7-8 hours... indeed I moved to miningpoolhub because of this fact as this pool finds a block each 10-11min (10Ghs)
legendary
Where is the problem with ZCoin ?
More specificly, where is the ZCoin mining money ?

I am a ZCoin miner since many months.

The current network hashrate is 20,000 MHs
A pool like SuprNova is 500 MHs (40 time less than all the network).
The reward is 40 XZC for one block each 10 mn.
For one week, the reward is 40 XZC per ten mn x 6 time 10 mn per hour x 24 hours per day x 7 days per wek = 40,320 XZc per week.

SuprNova should win 40,320 XZC per week for all the network / 40 time less than all the network (hashrate) = 1008 XZc per week or 25,2 blocks a week (1008 XZc / 40 XZC per bloc).
Then last week, SuprNova earned only 16 blocs with an (un)luck of 113,18 : the unluck would be 25,2 I 16 = 157,5 (https://xzc.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks).
A unluck of more 150 for all a week is quasi impossible !!!
And it is the same thing for the week before : allways less reward than expected, even for a long time.

I had a look to others pools (pool.mn and maximiner) : It's the same or worse.

WHERE GOES THE XZC MINING REWARD ?
price skyrocking again , 7.70$ 
Thank you I was not disappointed by my purchase ..

neither in the past and even less in the future! Cheesy

yes, you are right Once The price can hit 0.03btc then They will feel regretful with the selling action. I still hold my zcoins until MTP algo and Masternode will be released in next months.

Better ignore these weak hands, trolls and bitcoinists Smiley
Activity: 33

yes, you are right Once The price can hit 0.03btc then They will feel regretful with the selling action. I still hold my zcoins until MTP algo and Masternode will be released in next months.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

legendary
I wish good luck to all sellers of Zcoin!
Thank you.
I wish good luck to all buyers of ZCoin ;-).
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
I wish good luck to all sellers of Zcoin!

The implantation of MTP is not sexy for investors, and yet .. this is what will make a brilliant future for this piece!

Patience is gold! Kiss

See you later! Wink

Jump to: